Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Attacks from Shadow Men
4 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2010 - 11:59PM #11
jerry

ive been seeing shadow figures. i cant tell if they are male or female. so far they just follow me around from place to place. i have also had a dream about somthing happining i was in the woods and somthing was following myself and a female it was an animal the next thing we new we were in the middle of a lake on a bed and a blood red tornado was moving around us. it was speaking demonically. the only thing i could think to do in my dream was to say in the name of Jesus Christ leave us alone and she female repeated this also once and i woke up. i could feel somthing in my room i got out. another time i was in my room this time i had the family cat with me i was trying to go to sleep  and somthing jumped off my bed. it wasnt the cat it was  still laying down next to me. what ever it was it was runing around my room like a mad man. it was dark soo i couldnt see it. it stoped runing around and sat next to my head on my pillow. the next thing i kno im grabing the cat and turning on the light. can anyone tell me what the shadow people are and what they want with us?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 14, 2010 - 9:44PM #12
David

Jul 23, 2010 -- 11:59PM, jerry wrote:

ive been seeing shadow figures. i cant tell if they are male or female. so far they just follow me around from place to place. i have also had a dream about somthing happining i was in the woods and somthing was following myself and a female it was an animal the next thing we new we were in the middle of a lake on a bed and a blood red tornado was moving around us. it was speaking demonically. the only thing i could think to do in my dream was to say in the name of Jesus Christ leave us alone and she female repeated this also once and i woke up. i could feel somthing in my room i got out. another time i was in my room this time i had the family cat with me i was trying to go to sleep  and somthing jumped off my bed. it wasnt the cat it was  still laying down next to me. what ever it was it was runing around my room like a mad man. it was dark soo i couldnt see it. it stoped runing around and sat next to my head on my pillow. the next thing i kno im grabing the cat and turning on the light. can anyone tell me what the shadow people are and what they want with us?

I've saw the "shadow people. I call them shadow ninjas, because the ones I saw looked like ninjas. They didn't watch or harm me, they were just moving up and down on my wall, and there were about 4 or 5 of them.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook