6 years ago  ::  Apr 09, 2008 - 8:49PM #1
Bearsky
So perhaps if we listen we can hear the voices of the 10,000 things.  Perhaps if we listen even more carefully we hear that the 10,000 things are singing in one voice yet each in its own.  Some of these voices raise up love in our hearts and perhaps some hamonize with out fear yet each voice is a thing of beauty, a thing of awe.  I with my own voice, once I find my own voice, can speak out to any of the 10,000, learn from them, and sing with them and they inturn will learn from me and sing with me.  Perhaps I will find special voices in the choir and they will shine for me and we will be as friends or as brothers and sisters and with their own special skills they will help me and perhaps in ways I can help them also for we our closer to one another than our own juglar vein and we reflect each other in one anothers eyes.   Magic is here, here and now and then and there right under the waves of this very pond.  If we dive in and clarify the hubub of our minds the world is silent, luminous and yet every voice is present, waiting, smiling, crying, seeking, laughing, praying...and in the end we never leave any voice behind for hidden among the many we are one.  Between here and there is the magic...and there, there is Home.  Dennis
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 09, 2008 - 8:49PM #2
Bearsky
So perhaps if we listen we can hear the voices of the 10,000 things.  Perhaps if we listen even more carefully we hear that the 10,000 things are singing in one voice yet each in its own.  Some of these voices raise up love in our hearts and perhaps some hamonize with out fear yet each voice is a thing of beauty, a thing of awe.  I with my own voice, once I find my own voice, can speak out to any of the 10,000, learn from them, and sing with them and they inturn will learn from me and sing with me.  Perhaps I will find special voices in the choir and they will shine for me and we will be as friends or as brothers and sisters and with their own special skills they will help me and perhaps in ways I can help them also for we our closer to one another than our own juglar vein and we reflect each other in one anothers eyes.   Magic is here, here and now and then and there right under the waves of this very pond.  If we dive in and clarify the hubub of our minds the world is silent, luminous and yet every voice is present, waiting, smiling, crying, seeking, laughing, praying...and in the end we never leave any voice behind for hidden among the many we are one.  Between here and there is the magic...and there, there is Home.  Dennis
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook