Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View I don't know if this is the right place to go but....
6 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2008 - 6:08PM #1
kitagrrl98
I have a best friend of two years that recently sent out a spell she couldn't control.  She was hoping that people that had wronged her would be given their just due...unfortunately she did not take into consideration that her soul was not clean of sin and now whatever came to her aid has been poisoning her mind... It has gone so far that she has turned on me first by sleeping with my boyfriend and then by throwing a curse at me as I was leaving that resulted in me being in a severe car accident where I was hospitalized for 5 days and not expected to return to a normal life for at least 3 months.  I have since cut ties with her physically but am in tune with her enough to know more is coming.  Currently I cannot walk or stand long enough to set up any protections that I would normally use in these kind of events.  Any ideas what a bed bound witch can do to protect herself when all her energy is currently being used for self healing?  Either way please keep us both in your thoughts so that hopefully there can be a healthy ending for both of us (seperately though I have not intention of seeing her again).
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 23, 2008 - 9:45PM #2
ChylonB
Read about the Law of Immunity.  See The Anointed, The Elect, and The Damned! paragraph 5420.

You can find the information at http://www.theanointedtheelectandthedam … pter38.htm
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2008 - 2:26PM #3
Urukai
Kita,
Get some salt.  All that girl is doing is throwing energy around...do protective circles around your personal space and yourself...she won't be able to manifest squat...

Peace
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 22, 2008 - 9:30PM #4
mistyinlouisville
taking a bath in white vinegar is very cleansing, and lasting!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 22, 2008 - 9:54PM #5
Sacrificialgoddess

mistyinlouisville wrote:

taking a bath in white vinegar is very cleansing, and lasting!

There's too much risk of getting it in the eyes.

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2008 - 9:01AM #6
Sacrificialgoddess
You and I both know magic is about safety first!  ;)
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2008 - 9:46AM #7
DAH54
Thank you both ChylonB and Urukai for sharing your thoughts and resources with us. Perhaps others as well as the original poster will be able to use this to their advantage. Again thanks.

For Technical support visit

> Dah's User to User Self Support <

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 08, 2008 - 11:14AM #8
DAH54

kitagrrl98 wrote:

Currently I cannot walk or stand long enough to set up any protections that I would normally use in these kind of events. Any ideas what a bed bound witch can do to protect herself when all her energy is currently being used for self healing? Either way please keep us both in your thoughts so that hopefully there can be a healthy ending for both of us (seperately though I have not intention of seeing her again).

First I'd like to thank everyone who replied. But I'm curious, perhaps I'm hearing something here others aren't? I hear someone who has set, a set of limitations, that are very limiting. If we take her at her word, she couldn't walk, so could not create a salt circle. Also she appears to feel a need to direct all her energy inward to heal herself, and is unwilling to use her energy outward. I see this post as the equivalent of a cry for prayers for her....

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 08, 2008 - 11:29AM #9
DAH54

Rockin' on wrote:

..simply a"Send any negativity, away from me, and return it to any sender who is trying to hurt my spirit,home serenity..."type thing..nothing else,nothing but rebound...which isnt really for anything less than being held in fear and backed into a corner...but only YOU can should make that kind of decision. If others disagree with me on my methods..you weren't in my shoes, so don't judge,please...or if so, oh well...every witch must decide their own methods...within reason,..(of course!!)

I'm curious Rockin'on to what you are suggesting here. I'm one to believe in you attack me and I have a right to defend myself. So "Send any negativity away from me" seems benign. but when you tack on that last part it seems like you are "directing" it back. That you are turning the forces at  work here and therefore taking responsibly for the results of your actions. There are lots of ways to hurt people and not  all of them need to be physical, indeed many of the deepest hurts are nonphysical. Just my two cents, and curiosity. Or is this just an attempt to live by Beliefnet's RoC? :o And not necessarily a statement of belief?

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook