Switch to Forum Live View Spirits channeled through body movement
7 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2008 - 5:20PM #1
TraceyWarford
Hello. I am new to beliefnet.com forum. My name is Tracey. I am an empath who is studying Healing Touch and been meditating daily for only a short period of time...six months. During the last two weeks it appears I have been visited by spirits, sometimes 2-3 a meditation. I don't have visuals. They are channeling through my body. They make my body move while I lay on the massage table. They also express themselves through my emotions. Last night one of them was sad and I started crying.

I work in hospice. By using my pendulum in asking questions some of them are people who have passed on while in hospice care. Others seem to be spirits watching over me.

I have looked on the internet to get information about spirits channeling in the body and haven't seen much info. Can people share their experiences with me?

Thank you!

Tracey
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2008 - 5:30PM #2
NothingButLove

TraceyWarford wrote:

Hello. I am new to beliefnet.com forum. My name is Tracey. I am an empath who is studying Healing Touch and been meditating daily for only a short period of time...six months. During the last two weeks it appears I have been visited by spirits, sometimes 2-3 a meditation. I don't have visuals. They are channeling through my body. They make my body move while I lay on the massage table. They also express themselves through my emotions. Last night one of them was sad and I started crying.

I work in hospice. By using my pendulum in asking questions some of them are people who have passed on while in hospice care. Others seem to be spirits watching over me.

I have looked on the internet to get information about spirits channeling in the body and haven't seen much info. Can people share their experiences with me?

Thank you!

Tracey

Hi Tracey,

I have never heard anything quite like you are explaining. But some folks who do automatic writing, do this where the pen is under the control of a spirit. Others of course write what they hear, which is different, and would not be automatic writing per se. But I suspect you may be able to adopt that approach to get a communication. I have a lot of information on mediumship, but am not sure it is what you are looking for. Anyway, try this page:

Mediumship

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2008 - 12:37AM #3
Paravani
Hello, Lovely People!

Hi, Tracey!

TraceyWarford wrote:

Thank you!

Tracey

This sounds an awful lot like the symptoms of rising Kundalini energy, which can be brought on by meditation.  Kundalini energy is...  the energy of God-within-us, the energy that connects our awareness with the All, the Universe...  the energy of our true spiritual Selves (as opposed to our ego-selves, which block our awareness of the true nature of the universe.)

Meditation, particularly meditation on a spiritual plane -- such as, seeking selflessly to be of healing service to others -- can awaken one's awareness of one's true Self, and it is this process that starts the Kundalini energy rising and growing.  As the energy rises, it "tunes" you to your deeper Self, and emotions that may have been hidden for many years by your ego-self may be released with great intensity.  And if you haven't been very aware of your deeper Self (as different from your ego-self, the self that thinks, needs, "earns", and "deserves") before now, you may find that your true Self is so different from what you've thought you were that it does appear to be a different spirit, the spirit of "another".

Bear in mind that in essence, we are all one...  so the "others" you sense in the process of spiritual awakening are also You, also the All, also your true Self.

Okay, sorry, that's probably WAY too deep to go in a post without introduction or leading gently into it.

Just google "kundalini" and see what comes up.

As always, take what resonates with you and leave the rest.

Love and Light and Blessings to all of us!

Claudia

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook