Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
6 years ago  ::  Feb 22, 2009 - 9:44AM #11
Brownowl33

Mintie_2008 wrote:

What is your take on her books, is she credible or is it just a good read?

Sylvia Browne is a cheat and a fraud.  She's been caught lying so many times, it's beyond belief.  And her lies are hardly harmless little white ones; she told the grandmother of one missing girl that the child had been kidnapped and sold as a sex slave (she hadn't been, her bones were found later and she had been killed shortly after she vanished.)  She told Shawn Hornbeck's parents he was dead, killed by a Mexican man (he wasn't, he was found alive.)  In other words, her lies and vicious and cruel and torture the parents of the missing children she is supposedly "helping."

Nothing she says is credible.  She was even convicted of fraud at one point.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2009 - 4:56PM #12
natrlvr2

Two of my stories(experiences) were just published in her book, All Pets Go To Heaven. I know she is the real deal.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 16, 2010 - 4:02PM #13
Hapy2gthr

Too much 'show' and too many misses. Also too harsh and quick  in her come backs. John Edwards is a great and gifted person and truly knows how to speak with the ones who have 'passed over'.

Barb
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2010 - 10:44PM #14
Erey

I have never really followed a psychic but I am interested in knowing more about psychics.

I have seen Sylvia Browne on TV a few times.  I don't have any oppinion on her psychic abilities.  I have to be honest, why do people who are psychics or claim some kind of special powers always appear so crazy?  What is up with that?

I hear many of you saying that Sylvia B. is the real deal or she is a fraud.  Do any of you know of any psychics that have been fully tested as credible?  Does being a psychic mean you get it right sometimes and wrong other times?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 26, 2010 - 2:09PM #15
teilhard

I've always LOVED the Comic Bit about that Lady, Madamme Jeanique ( or whoever ), whose T.V. Adverts invite us to "Call me for a FREE Reading ... !!!" 

See, if SHE were a REAL "Psychic," SHE would call YOU ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 20, 2011 - 12:11AM #16
Jeansmama

Jan 26, 2010 -- 2:09PM, teilhard wrote:

I've always LOVED the Comic Bit about that Lady, Madamme Jeanique ( or whoever ), whose T.V. Adverts invite us to "Call me for a FREE Reading ... !!!" 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 20, 2011 - 12:37AM #17
teilhard

WOW ... !!!  You "CALLED" me ... !!!  Excellent ... !!!

;-)

Jul 20, 2011 -- 12:11AM, Jeansmama wrote:

Jan 26, 2010 -- 2:09PM, teilhard wrote:

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook