Switch to Forum Live View Does anyone know what s Sprite is?
6 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2009 - 8:29PM #1
Motherhealer13
It's been a while since this happened, but I was wondering if anyone knows what a Sprite is?

The reason is, I was doing a Reiki Healing session on a man for about 1 year already.  While driving to the person's home, I say a prayer, and invite all the Angels, Arch-Angels, and all the loving beings and energies who know and love this person the most to join me in giving the best healing possible.

I was about 15 minutes into the healing when I saw (w/my eyes closed) a darling little round faced youngster w/deep dark soulful eyes that popped out from his little face, and his face was rather white, but his hair was deep dark almost black, but not quite.  He wasn't human I don't think.  He was small and his hands were on my table as if holding on, and to the left of my patient.  He didn't have wrinkles or features like we do.

What came to mind at the very moment I saw him was the word ....'Sprite'!

I assumed he was a Sprite, and he was telling me he was there for my patient.  He was there in presence only, not necessarily doing anything.

I haven't seen one since.  But, he had such quiet patience, and a calm presence for me.

I've seen Quan Yin, Mother Mary and once even Jesus there w/me to heal people.  All this after taking Karuna Reiki by the way.  Why after?  I don't know!  These healers came after taking a Karuna class in a lot of my healing sessions.  I talk to AA Micheal and AA Rapheal when sending distant healing to people, but I still am not sure what a Sprite is. 

Anyone?

Tams

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 16, 2009 - 3:59PM #2
Maria86
My understanding of a sprite is it is a general term for fairies .
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 16, 2009 - 3:59PM #3
Maria86
My understanding of a sprite is it is a general term for fairies .
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 17, 2009 - 12:38AM #4
staved
Take a look at my pics on Flickr Tams. In doing Rieki in my home for a year almost everyday. You will be suprised at the photos we have captured. And two Rieki masters have confirmed one of my photos to be a Fairy, now I thought them to exist only in childrens stories, until my son took this photo. If you have any questions? Feel free to email me. I dont get on here weekly, so best to contact me through my email. staved@sbcglobal.net, my photos are at www.flickr.com/photos/myhauntsmyhouse

Peace
Dori
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2009 - 11:41PM #5
Motherhealer13

Thank you so much Staved.....

I especially liked the ones w/the vertical lines in them....almost as if they said    11:11  a time for Angels, and that they are around.  I will write to your Email, b/c I went to the Life Conscious Expo in L.A. and found something cool out about Sprites, or in this case.....a Leprechaun.  Tams

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 01, 2009 - 10:08PM #6
staved

Hi Tams,

I cannot wait to talk with you! First 11:11 are my numbers, always everything comes up ones for me, even hit the lottery last April on four 1111's . The clock is always 11:11, everything, my was in shock when he saw what you wrote. What do you know about numbers? I am so curious. And cannot wait to hear about your trip!! Take Care, talk with you soon!!

Blessings

Dori

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2009 - 1:00PM #7
Motherhealer13

Dori,

Did you get my Email?  Tams

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing