Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View Prfessional Tarot Reader
7 years ago  ::  Mar 28, 2008 - 10:33PM #21
jenabc
I’m so far behind in reading these posts, so my advice for Beerlover may be coming a bit late. BL, I know you have already gotten a lot of advice from other people, so I’m just adding onto what they have said

First, you said that the psychic told you that you had “blockages”. This doesn’t surprise me at all. I’ve known you for several years, and I consider you a very good friend, so I hope you understand when I say that you are blocked. I’m blocked too, in some ways… I think many of us are. And yes, we’re usually aware of the blockages. So what do we do about those blockages? Hmmm… that’s what your post is really asking, isn’t it? Do we pay somebody to “unblock” us? Or do we impart on our own spiritual journey to remove the blockage? Or is it a combination of both? 

I don’t have an answer for this, because I have been on both sides of the equation. I’ve been the person asking for help with blockages, and I’ve also been the one who has been paid for helping others to unblock their own blockages.

I guess I think it all comes down to trusting your own “gut feelings”. And from what I know about you, Beerlover… you have some pretty strong gut feelings. So I suspect you already know what to do about this situation.

Hugs,
Jen
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 02, 2008 - 9:30AM #22
dreamie1966
Lord, reading your post made me feel like someone had torn a page out of my life's story with my son.  Bright, beautiful yet trying to express themselves in their own way which we, whom are supposed to be sooooo open can't seem to grasp where are kids are coming from.

My son is the exact same way, I look at him and think he is such a beautiful child but where have I gone wrong?  I have always been supportive and understanding yet he is the exact same way as your daughter.  We are loving and good parents hunny yet times change and we have to let them grow and be who they are meant to be.  Guide them and pray for the best but in the end it is they who must chose and we must accept.  Lord, it is so hard being a parent sometimes.  Then I remember all the trouble I gave my mother as a teen and think payback is a *$*#*.  We never meant to upset them either but we did, that is just how life is. 

We love them so dearly and in truth they are so much more like us than they wish to admitt or we wish to, lol.  So, just know that she will turn out amazing just like her momma;)

Luv & Light sweetie
Dreamie
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 25, 2008 - 4:34PM #23
Whisperingal
Beerlover--I'm surprised and a bit disappointed that you haven't come back to this thread to give us your take on what we've posted for you.

I hope all is well with you and yours?

WGal
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2008 - 5:22PM #24
nancyflorencecarlson
Was doing well with the deck of tarot cards I had but my family is rude about my beliefs and someone has hid them.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2008 - 5:33PM #25
LilyRoze

nancyflorencecarlson wrote:

Was doing well with the deck of tarot cards I had but my family is rude about my beliefs and someone has hid them.

get another deck, they aren't that expensive, really. Actually, it can be good to have more than one version of the tarot on hand. Different decks have a different feel, different vibes. Different insights into the cards, too.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 27, 2008 - 12:40PM #26
Whisperingal
Lily--Nancy may not be of the age of majority yet.

She may have to wait until she is legally an adult.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 02, 2008 - 6:42PM #27
nancyflorencecarlson
I'm an adult recently had to move back with the family.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 02, 2008 - 6:54PM #28
Whisperingal
Oh Nancy--I'm sorry to hear your family is giving you problems over this.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook