Page 3 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Where is everyone?Have you all been reincarnated and just not check in here yet??
6 years ago  ::  Apr 01, 2008 - 4:31PM #21
mainecaptain
Yeah where is everyone?:D:p Hello, I have been hanging on other boards since I did not know about this one. And have been having an unpleasant experience on the debate board with a non believer.

So I have come here where I know I will find cheerful friendly believers:D

Hello everyone
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 04, 2008 - 1:03AM #22
Devona
Hi ST,

Sounds wonderful!  Are you using a pre-recorded tape?  I'd love to hear more about your experiences!

Brightest Blessings,
Devona
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 04, 2008 - 3:38AM #23
Teka
Well, I just found this place, they must have contracted with MapQuest for the directions for using this new thing.  I think and it is truely MHO, that the majority of the people who used B'net before, just don't get it. I have never done 'social networking' and don't intend to do so.  I've left a bread crumb trail for a friend in Groups who is currently interested in PLs and I hope he can find it.

There are some long standing groups trying to figure out where their former members  went to. 

May I ask where the archive link is?  Please use little words. LOL

SW, I decided to teach myself to draw when I was about 50 and never thought of doing anything but faces.  Noses absolutely confounded me.  I finally signed up for a group class and it was worth every penny.  Not only did I get noses I also learned that it can be done with things other than a No.2 yellow pencil.  LOL  All this came over me when I was laid up a lot with chemo.  I mostly watched Court TV and thought if I was going to see the same faces day after day it would be an opportunity to draw real ordinary people.  Another reason I pursued drawing was that when the chemo stopped my hands shook and it didn't seem to leave.  I had some idea of retraining my brain to hand connection.  That didn't work but as my teacher pointed out drawing doesn't really need straight lines.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 04, 2008 - 4:15AM #24
Teka
Voila!  My directions are far better than any rumors you may have heard to the contrary.  There are many interesting people here with equally interesting experiences and points of view.

Now that you are here, I will tell you that my very first PL showed me that I was a monk.  Don't know what went wrong this time. LOL  Since I hold the idea that I chose this life, I wonder if I didn't bite off a bit more than I can chew.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 04, 2008 - 4:19PM #25
DotNotInOz
FYI, Teka, the archive link is near the bottom of the Beliefnet Forums screen list of topics, for future reference.

For the moment, here's a link to the main topics list of Old B-net: Old Beliefnet Topics
You may also find the PL&R forum under the Debate section of interest.

For the supporters' forum of Old B-net: Old B-net Past Lives Forum

There's some interesting stuff there well worth a read, IMO.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 04, 2008 - 10:28PM #26
Nay_ho_tze
Hey guys, ...

Yep, it's really me again floating to the surface of life's chaos ...
the yearly birthday marathon is finally over,
but this year was crazier than usual due to things like,
but not limited to, health issues (which are still ongoing -
amidst what seems like a continuous cold/flu running through the family,
my son heads into surgery on the 25th),
and politics (my eldest, who's had her eye on the White House since she was six,
is on the campaign trail for the selectman board) ...
I'll save the details for a visit soon to The Cabin,
which I can imagine needs some serious spring cleaning ...

In the meantime, I'll mosey on around the forums to catch up with things ...
just put out a fire over in R&PL debate ...
*sighs*
...and the beat goes on...
*lol*

Hugs to all -
' missed everyone here ...
good to see you again, Teka - and devona -
Dot, thanks for supplying the links Teka was looking for ...

Later.

=]
Nay_ho_tze
Beliefnet host
designer and artist
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 04, 2008 - 10:33PM #27
Nay_ho_tze
Hello Silent Temple:

Please accept this hearty welcome to Beliefnet’s Reincarnation and Past Life forum.
As you probably have gathered, this is the non-debate learn-about board.
If you haven't already discovered it, and if it'd interest you,
[COLOR=royalblue]click here to access R&PL in Beliefnet’s debate and general discussion forum.[/COLOR]

I invite you to [COLOR=royalblue]click hereto access a thread titled “Reincarnation 101." [/COLOR]
Additionally, [COLOR=royalblue]this thread of Frequently Asked Questions is an excellent subject overview.[/COLOR]

Again, welcome to the forum
It’s very nice to have you with us.
Along with my good friend, devona, I look forward to hearing more of your experiences.

NHT
R&PL
host
Nay_ho_tze
Beliefnet host
designer and artist
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 04, 2008 - 10:37PM #28
DotNotInOz
Hmmmm...I once knew someone named Nay-ho-tze. Sure seems like a loooong time ago, though. Probably in a previous life...heh heh

Seriously for a change, good to have you appear in our midst again. Welcome home!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2008 - 1:04PM #29
Nay_ho_tze
*ROTFLMAOASTD*
[SIZE=3]You, my friend, always make it worthwhile to return home!! [/SIZE]
=D

[IMG]http://home.comcast.net/~bighouse06/bear hug.jpg[/IMG]
Nay_ho_tze
Beliefnet host
designer and artist
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2008 - 1:07PM #30
Nay_ho_tze
[SIZE=3]SilentTemple: you are quite welcome - I am enjoying reading about your process. [/SIZE]

----------------------

With regard to what [FONT=Book Antiqua]SilentTemple wrote to Teka [/FONT]
about perhaps still being a monk, this seems to resonate with what I've been shown -
that our very first incarnation set up the archetypes
off which one bounces all future experiences ...
it is therefore quite possible that you, [FONT=Book Antiqua]teka, were in fact a monk in that very first lifetime ...[/FONT]

NHT
=]
Nay_ho_tze
Beliefnet host
designer and artist
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook