Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6
5 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2009 - 5:37PM #51
appy20
The building is ground level and one storey. Nothing is above it.  It is a concrete building and the walls are concrete.  I am the Safety Coordinator for the system and we are one of the few buildings that can withstand a tornado.  The light switch is attached to concrete wall.  Once again, that kind of vibration would have to move SOMETHING else especially since that wall runs down the entire center of the building.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 17, 2009 - 12:49AM #52
Blü
appy

But there was no tornado at the time?  Dang - that would have done it!

A vibration in a concrete wall can be reasonably local, especially if the wall is interrupted by doors, windows, &c.  It may come from within but it can also come from a remote source eg if something rigid enough to carry a vibration intersects the foundations below it like a stone stratum that also runs under a highway or rail system or factory; and it could also come from the roof (if a tree branch bumps it or whatever).

The click mechanism in a switch is built, usually with some or other spring device, to be solely in the yes or no position but it's possible for such a switch to sit in a freakish equilibrium which you may never be able to duplicate.  In that case only a small vibration would be needed.

Just thinking out loud.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 24, 2009 - 9:52AM #53
Aithnefirestorm1

my husband's dad is really good at hiding stuff from us... LoL My purse, which at the time had over 500 dollars in it because rent was due, disappeared one day... I could not find it anywhere. My husband and I searched the house, every inch cause we could not afford to try and get the money again. well at the time I had a little Red Flyer wagon in my bedroom because it was over 20 yrs old and I didn't want my 2 yr old to damage it. It held some of my books by our bed so I could read before bed.. I know for a fact we checked this wagon but there my purse was plain as day....

Another occasion my father in law popped up was while I was alone one night. My husband was out of town on a business trip. My father in law, Grady, would regularly come by our house and visit with my oldest son. We could hear footsteps in our sons room a few nights a week follow by this tremendous laughter coming from my son. Well at 3 am my son is sleeping, and I am awake because I never sleep well anyways when I am alone. I heard the footsteps and I looked up at my bedroom ceiling to where my son's room was and said Grady if that's you, please stop your scaring me. The noises stopped and I didn't think anything more of it.

a few nights later when my husband was back he dreamed of his father, as he did regularly at the time, he spoke with him and they talked for what he said could have been no more than a span of 15 minutes. The last thing he said to my husband before he left was tell Crystal I am sorry I didn't mean any harm.

When I told him what had happend he was floored.

Since then abilities have turned up in my life that I think were there all along because weird things have always happend to me. From the showy appearance of my spirit guide, which a friend of mine even saw that night, to a million little things. I have now had a few conversations with Grady. Only difference is that unlike my husband I was awake and able to tell him what his father was saying. And apparently I hit on details I had no clue about before this that is.

I am working on developing this amazing gift from God. I feel that I was given it to bring comfort to people.

Who knows maybe I will. I know for now that when my husband's father came through to me a few months ago and spoke to me it was at a time where my husband needed to hear from him but was so blocked up emotionally he couldn't hear him. I brought him a measure of comfort.

Now I would like to say one more thing before I close. Grady is not an earth bound spirit. He is in heaven and merely comes here for "visits". He has told me that Heaven is a real place and that it is beautiful beyond words. And for all those who love fishing, from what he says the river jordan that stands in front of the entrance to heaven has some of the best fishing EVER! LoL

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 04, 2010 - 4:04PM #54
teilhard

Feb 17, 2009 -- 12:49AM, Blü wrote:

. appy But there was no tornado at the time? Dang - that would have done it! A vibration in a concrete wall can be reasonably local, especially if the wall is interrupted by doors, windows, &c. It may come from within but it can also come from a remote source eg if something rigid enough to carry a vibration intersects the foundations below it like a stone stratum that also runs under a highway or rail system or factory; and it could also come from the roof (if a tree branch bumps it or whatever). The click mechanism in a switch is built, usually with some or other spring device, to be solely in the yes or no position but it's possible for such a switch to sit in a freakish equilibrium which you may never be able to duplicate. In that case only a small vibration would be needed. Just thinking out loud.

"Could be Past Life Experience intruding intro Present Time ... "

-- Dr. Egon Spengler

"Maybe the building itself has a history of spiritual turbulence ... "

-- Dr. Ray Stanz

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook