Switch to Forum Live View Energy and aura work.
6 years ago  ::  Sep 16, 2008 - 1:19PM #1
darkthroneofeth
This is something I happen to be very good at.   For protection, I have been able to, when the need arises, morph my astral body into scary beings and images.   I remember a group of 5 punk thugs were following me down the street on dark late night.  My Pisces intuition told me that I had to do something to protect myself.   I manipulated my nervousnes into their fear by morphing, using my will, my astral body and presence into that of an angry red dragon and my eyes were it's eyes. I heard a roar in my mind as I turned around to face my stalkers.  They slowed to a stop and one of them  backed up.  I said in a growling voice, "Leave me. NOW."  The appeared confused and crossed the street and left me alone.

That was aura work. Energy projection, which I am even better at, runs a good deal on my emotions and intellect.  Energy travels in straight lines pre se, and I seem to be adept at affecting others with my shooting.  I don't need to do anything special. Just sitting in a chair in a waiting room I made this loud obnoxious windbag not onlt shut her mouth, but also leave the room by intruding into her mind with images, sounds and emotional energies.  Seriously, she needed to leave, annoying all the other patrons inthe waiting room like that.

I first realized that I could do this at age 17 after reading certain books and going into my (what I call) projective mind.   At will.
Does anyone else have energy projection abilities?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 16, 2008 - 3:28PM #2
sfatula2000
[QUOTE=darkthroneofeth;764484]Does anyone else have energy projection abilities?[/QUOTE]

Yup.  I sometimes borrow Cerridwen's cloak and wrap myself in it when I feel threatened.  I've had people physically stumble backwards like they were pushed when I do this.

I'm also highly empathic, and once was able to project calm on an angry crowd to keep them from getting violent.

Those are just two examples.  I've done things like this since I was a kid, but it took me years to learn how to consciously use this ability.

Phoenix Rising
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 17, 2008 - 5:19PM #3
darkthroneofeth
That's nice.  How did you receive this spectal ability from your patron Goddes (unless it's private)?   I have an important question for you about Baal I'll send you soon.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 17, 2008 - 5:19PM #4
darkthroneofeth
That's nice.  How did you receive this spectal ability from your patron Goddes (unless it's private)?   I have an important question for you about Baal I'll send you soon.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 18, 2008 - 10:32AM #5
EyesoftheWorld
Hi, I was wondering if you do anything physical to send energy out, even as subtle as a widening of the eyes, or is it just mental with no physical manifestation?

Thanks!
What Fatal Flowers of Darkness Bloom from Seeds of Light!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 18, 2008 - 4:06PM #6
sfatula2000
Eyes,

I think it varies from person to person.  I once knew someone who was a quadriplegic, but she would conduct elaborate, full-scale rituals with nothing more than her mind.  Meeting her convinced me that tools are nice props, but not always necessary.

In my own practice, it depends on what I'm doing and want to accomplish.  I've sometimes done dry runs in my head of rituals I plan to do, only to find the ritual is no longer necessary because my goal is manifest.  (This happened a lot in my early days, when I considered the "dry run rehearsal" an opportunity to work out the bugs of the wording and check whether I needed to add or change anything.)  Of course, when working in a group, tools provide focal points so everyone in the group knows what's happening and can "stay on the same page".

Phoenix Rising
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 18, 2008 - 4:09PM #7
sfatula2000
[QUOTE=darkthroneofeth;767415]That's nice.  How did you receive this spectal ability from your patron Goddes (unless it's private)?   I have an important question for you about Baal I'll send you soon.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I have no idea.  It just is, like someone having the ability to play a musical instrument, or see design concepts as though they were already 3D physical objects.

Phoenix Rising
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 19, 2008 - 3:29AM #8
darkthroneofeth
[QUOTE=sfatula2000;769484]Eyes,

I think it varies from person to person.  I once knew someone who was a quadriplegic, but she would conduct elaborate, full-scale rituals with nothing more than her mind.  Meeting her convinced me that tools are nice props, but not always necessary.

In my own practice, it depends on what I'm doing and want to accomplish.  I've sometimes done dry runs in my head of rituals I plan to do, only to find the ritual is no longer necessary because my goal is manifest.  (This happened a lot in my early days, when I considered the "dry run rehearsal" an opportunity to work out the bugs of the wording and check whether I needed to add or change anything.)  Of course, when working in a group, tools provide focal points so everyone in the group knows what's happening and can "stay on the same page".

Phoenix Rising[/QUOTE]

It has to vary from person to person, like talking or thinking.  A clawed hand darted at the back of an insulter, the negative intent/energy/visualization etc. going as lightning, red and purple in my mind and washing over that mean stranger may not raise anything in you.  If wide eyes (like evil eyes, in a dark scenario) help you in some way, then it's a way for you to project.  The eyes, after all, are potent.   I could type about  energy casting for hours here, but it's in what I call a WILL-REACTION adding ARBITRARY FOCUSING.  I think I'll stop typing now. Don't want anyone to think that I think I'm an expert.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook