Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5
6 years ago  ::  Oct 26, 2008 - 7:04PM #41
ManzanitaBear
[QUOTE=EyesoftheWorld;834569]
By the way, what kind of bear did you encounter? how close were you? what happened?! [/QUOTE]
American black bear.  And not very close.  It ran away as soon as it heard me coming.  I only got a glimpse of it.

Speaking of bears and stars, wonder why people of diverse cultures--from Romans to Native Americans, without contact with each other--call the dippers bears.  It seems universal, but they don't look much like bears!

Just trying to put the digression back on track.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2008 - 12:59AM #42
indiatherealest
Im aquqrian and for some reason I attract Capricorn I suare its at the point when I meat someone I dont really take them serious unless they are capricorn because thats Like the only really sign I click with or something but if you read on it it says that we arnt a match its crazey though just december capricorns I never click romantically with january aquarian
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2008 - 1:00AM #43
indiatherealest
I meant january capricorn
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2008 - 1:44PM #44
EyesoftheWorld
Well, since Capricorn is the sign right before Aquarius, that means the souls of Capricorns, after learning the lesson(s) of Capricorn, will next be an Aquarius. Also, it means that the last sign your soul was reincarnated in besides Aquarius was Capricorn. (The idea being you can get "stuck" in a sign for multiple incarnations until you learn its lesson).
So, Capricorns may be drawn to you b/c they can sense you just learned what they need to learn, since you were "recently" a Capricorn, and/or they may sense you're living out the learning of a lesson that lies just ahead of them, when they eventually become reincarnated as an Aquarius.
I've found this dynamic works two ways: the previous sign (in your case, Capricorn) is intrigued by the subsequent sign (Aquarius); but the subsequent sign (Aquarius) also has a kind of innate understanding of the previous sign, as their soul had been in that sign before its current sign.

I find this to apply with Virgo and Scorpio as I am a Libra.

How do you get along with Pisces, may I ask?
What Fatal Flowers of Darkness Bloom from Seeds of Light!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2008 - 4:04PM #45
ManzanitaBear
Hmmm... india, if you've read the rest of this thread, you'll have seen the discussions on this... I have other theories!  If you learn what your rising sign is (to do that, you need to know your time of birth.  If you don't and you're really interested in learning your birth chart, it's worth getting a copy of your birth certificate for.), you may see people you've been attracted to clustered in the sign opposite your rising sign, which is your seventh house.  Like I've said in other posts, more people I've been attracted to have been Cancers than any other one sign, and I have Capricorn rising, which makes Cancer my seventh house.  I'm also a Leo, which makes Cancer a neighboring sign, in keeping with EyesoftheWorld's theory!

But it also might not be sun sign that these people have in your seventh house.  It may be something else prominent in their birth charts that connects.  And it may not even be the seventh house.  I don't know all the ins and outs, but there are other houses, and other ways the planets line up, that create a strong potential for relationships.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 16, 2008 - 1:05PM #46
nillawafer
my first love was a libra . the next a scorpio. the next a libra/scorpio. then i met my husband who was a capricorn whom i was with for 20 years.

also, all 4 of these men were lefties. i didn't notice this until after i was with them for awhile.

i am a taurus. i was also born in the year of the ox. bovine to the core! but over the years i have become less a stubborn bull and more of a ferdinand: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CGTVRbpAuRo
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 16, 2008 - 4:25PM #47
RiverMoonlady
I'm a typical Cancer, so of course I get along well with other Cancers and with Pisceans and Scorpios.  But I also seem to attract/feel good with Libras, Virgos and Capricorns.

Aries men make me run the other direction more than any other sign.  Leos are not really for me either, although my father was a Leo.

As for relatives, my mother is a Taurus, my brother is a Capricorn, my sister is a Taurus and I'm married to a Gemini.

I was born on a Monday and gave birth to both of my children on Mondays in the middle of the sign of Pisces.  (The three of us have connections that my husband (their father) will never comprehend!)  My mother has 6 grandchildren, and 4 of them were born within a nine-day space in March, giving her a whole crew of Pisces grandkids.  My sister, the last to have children, broke the pattern and has a Gemini daughter and a Virgo son.

For what it's worth, I have significant, memorable events on the 21st of the every month from Dec. 21 through June 21.  For the other six months, NOTHING is on the 21st.  Go figure!
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook