Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
6 years ago  ::  Aug 19, 2008 - 8:44AM #1
datapaw
I have went to tarot readings and astorlogy reading and I always hear things are going to get better. In the last year . My daughter is lossing their home along with my son who lives with them and my grandchilren. I have been working on my career as a dog trainer that isn't getting to far and I am so lonely yet I can't seem to meet any men that I am really interisted in and when I do they don't seem to be interisted in me. I just don;t know what to do any more. I AM LOST. I started a cleaning buseness and it don't seem to be doing that good either. My b-day is 9/30/65 at 3:39 am dearborn michigan. I am 4'11" withblonde hair and green eyes thank you Kathy
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 19, 2008 - 8:44AM #2
datapaw
I have went to tarot readings and astorlogy reading and I always hear things are going to get better. In the last year . My daughter is lossing their home along with my son who lives with them and my grandchilren. I have been working on my career as a dog trainer that isn't getting to far and I am so lonely yet I can't seem to meet any men that I am really interisted in and when I do they don't seem to be interisted in me. I just don;t know what to do any more. I AM LOST. I started a cleaning buseness and it don't seem to be doing that good either. My b-day is 9/30/65 at 3:39 am dearborn michigan. I am 4'11" withblonde hair and green eyes thank you Kathy
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 20, 2008 - 2:44PM #3
EyesoftheWorld
Hi datapaw, my birthday is one day before yours, but ten years later. My main advice is to not lose hope. As bad as things are, they can also be good with time. You need to stay balanced and not do anything rash. Do you know the Beatles song "A Day in the Life"? There's a line "He blew his mind out in a car. He didn't notice that the lights had changed."  There's profundity there. John Lennon was a Libra, like us.
I cannot help you with the Tarot as I don't even have a deck, but I'm very interested in it. "Our" card is Justice, which is characterized by the Scales, or more appropriately, the Balance. The Justice figure also wears a blindfold so as to not let her usual calmness be swayed by the passions of the senses. You have much to be grateful for such as your children and grandchildren. If you're not doing well in your current endeavors, you can either hang in there or try something else. I'm younger than you, but I've gone through periods of despair when things seemed bleak, but I assure you that there is plenty of time for things to change, but you have to accept that you will have a big role in bringing that about.
Your responsibilities are to be strong, take care of yourself and those you love and accept misfortune as part of life. Buddhists believe all life is suffering, brought about by "grasping" or desire; you're bound to be frustrated b/c you never get everything you want. To escape that vicious cycle, you do not grasp (unless you really need something). To me, it's a bit like Taoism (Yin-Yang), which resonates b/c I'm like you a Libra. You need to experience hard times to really appreciate the good times when they come back around.

You do want to see them again, right?

By the way, I love border collies. They're so smart. Have you heard anything about people breeding domesticated foxes?
What Fatal Flowers of Darkness Bloom from Seeds of Light!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 20, 2008 - 10:38PM #4
datapaw
How strange I have been on line today looking for a Border Collie for training. I have never herd of domistic foxes.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 09, 2008 - 7:00PM #5
Urukai
Hello Datapaw,
For a longer more detailed read you might want to try the Open Readings forum which is a few listings above this one and place a request there...
In the meantime I've pulled a couple cards for you...

What can Datapaw do to make things better...
The Emperor and the 2 of Swords upright...

The Emperor indicates a need to develop more structure in your life, stronger boundaries, a stronger sense of identity, confidence, leadership, self rule and management.
The 2 of Swords indicates a need to develop clear and concise decision making abilities..
Together these cards suggest that in order to make your situation better it would be helpful to develop the personality traits of The Emperor and in doing so enhance your decision making skills. In do so you needn't become harsh or rigid or controlling just more in command of yourself and your situation in order to think about things more clearly and be able to make better choices for yourself and those around you...

Hope this Helps
Hugs and Much Love
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2008 - 12:44PM #6
EyesoftheWorld
Urukai, or anyone else, can you please tell me the name of the deck those two cards come from (the Emperor and the Two of Swords)?
I'm trying to identify the deck used by the person who read my cards last week. I'm pretty certain it was not the Rider-Waite deck, but there were some cards that looked just like the Rider-Waite deck, such as Death and the Two of Wands, I believe it was.

Thanks!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2008 - 1:41PM #7
Urukai
Nope Hon - The cards I used were actually from the Rider/Waite deck...
Although some also list this deck or later decks as the Rider/Waite/Smith deck after: the publisher, the author and the artist who put the deck together. Orginally the artist Pamela Smith was never given any credit for her work...
Better late than never...

Blessings
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 29, 2008 - 1:42PM #8
EyesoftheWorld
Thank you. I'm almost certain though that the Wheel of Fortune and the Sun, which came up, were different from what I found online as belonging to the Rider/Waite deck, so I thought there could be some variations.

Are all Rider/Waite decks exactly the same? If you don't mind, could you please post the Wheel and the Sun so I can see what they look like?

Thanks!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 29, 2008 - 8:17PM #9
Urukai

The decks which are called Rider/Waite are almost identical with certain exceptions like the  Radiant Rider Waite for example- its an updated and reillustrated version of R/W with brighter colors and more 3dimensional images.

There are many decks out now that based their artwork and definitions on the original R/W deck (often referred to as Rider/Waite clones)  but which use their own themes such as cats or star trek or skeletons or nearly any motif you can think of...the basic imagery is the same though.

It is possible to ask the person who read for you last week what deck they used?

If not you could say go to Wikipedia and check through the images there of the R/W deck...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_High_Priestess

or go to Aeclectic tarot
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/
They have hundreds of decks many many with images...

or even http://taroteca.multiply.com/

Best Wishes
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 29, 2008 - 8:17PM #10
Urukai

The decks which are called Rider/Waite are almost identical with certain exceptions like the  Radiant Rider Waite for example- its an updated and reillustrated version of R/W with brighter colors and more 3dimensional images.

There are many decks out now that based their artwork and definitions on the original R/W deck (often referred to as Rider/Waite clones)  but which use their own themes such as cats or star trek or skeletons or nearly any motif you can think of...the basic imagery is the same though.

It is possible to ask the person who read for you last week what deck they used?

If not you could say go to Wikipedia and check through the images there of the R/W deck...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_High_Priestess

or go to Aeclectic tarot
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/
They have hundreds of decks many many with images...

or even http://taroteca.multiply.com/

Best Wishes
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook