Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Interesting Threads
6 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2008 - 10:06AM #1
maylilly
Although I now have the ability to sticky really good threads to the first page, we have more really good stuff added reagularly that soon the first page would be stuck with stickies!

This thread is intended to be kept up by all of us.  When you come across a really interesting thread (even if it isn't on the Tarot And Divination Forum but at least applies in some way) put the link or at least the web address here on this thread.  That way one thread can access a whole lot of really good information.  I will sticky this thread so we can access it readily.

I am going to start with the address to our old Beliefnet Interesting Threads because so much good stuff was there, but is now nearly impossible to sort through. 

So here is the address to the archived Interesting Threads:  http://www.beliefnet.com/boards/message … nID=566418  just copy and paste that into your browser and it will take you right there. 

Many of the threads listed there are hot links that I put in to make things easier.  But bless Wren for actually writing out the addresses because some of what she wrote addresses for are no longer contained in the list of threads...yet somehow or another they are still there floating in cyberspace if you know right where they are.

So if you use one of the links, it might be a good idea to copy and paste the web addy into a word document so you can find it again in case things get reorganized out of the list again.

Anyway, I am sure that you all will find some things of interest in these pages and I encourage each of you to contribute to this thread.

Thanks!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2008 - 10:20AM #2
maylilly
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2008 - 10:21AM #3
maylilly
http://community.beliefnet.com/forums/s … php?t=5251 How Do I Learn to Read Tarot Cards?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2008 - 10:22AM #4
maylilly
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2008 - 10:25AM #5
maylilly
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2008 - 10:26AM #6
maylilly