Switch to Forum Live View Looking for feedback on celtic crossing reading
6 years ago  ::  Aug 01, 2008 - 4:16PM #1
Sfltracey
Hi fellow readers. I just did a celtic cross reading for myself. It was an open reading. For any new readers this means I asked the universe/guides/angels to show me what I needed to know so I had not specific question. I need some feedback on the immediate future (6th position) and final outcome (10th position) cards.

Immediate future: Six of Pentacles/Reversed - The key words in my book for this card are having/not having resources , knowledge and power. I am going through some major changes with my mortgage right now so NOT having resources may apply. However, I was thinking that knowledge may be applicable. During the last year I have been studying tarot, Healing Touch, making jewelry and overall expanding my spirituality.

Final outcome: Hierophant - Key words here are education, belief systems, conformity and group identification. Here is see education and the learning taking place over the last year. I don't know if this means I will continue my path of education which has been for the most part informal.

The reason I ask as well is that previous readings I have drawn cards that show me I have learned enough and need to take the next step, basically apply my skills.

So, I would love to know what others think. Please share your thoughts. Thank you!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 01, 2008 - 4:49PM #2
spiritual_soul
Hello again

what i am getting...
from the 6 of pentacles reversed:   

is that it is a time of recouperationg from your financial losses, which to me means that things will be getting better for you in that area... it also means that it is a good time to make a plan so you can have security  and be at ease so you know you wont be in that situation again..

The Herophant...

Is a card of learning, and inlightining.... it can also be tied to the six of pentacles as well...  even though this card talks about your financial situation...

you can see that in the card a man is giving and sharing with those that need his help... well tieing it all together,, i feel that the cards are telling you to help others with the knowledge that you have aquired.. you have the ability.. so why not... like you told me before you have been learning the tarot and you can deffinantly help people with your knowledge of knowing how to read the cards...

well i hope this helps..
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2008 - 5:38PM #3
Sfltracey
SS,

Thank you for your feedback on these cards. I really appreciate the time you took and your thoughts.

Tracey
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook