Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View help, please :) making sense of a birth chart
6 years ago  ::  Jul 27, 2008 - 11:09PM #1
dlkmc222
I have NO clue how to make sense of all this as a lot is contradictory.....
Deborah Sex F
Claremore, OK 40 United States 07/19/1982 23:00 - Julian day 2445170.67
Adjust 5.00 ST 17.28 Lat 36.18 Long 95.37

The most important information from the following table are: your sun sign, moon sign and your ascendant. The sun sign is the most general information in your horoscope. However you should make special note of your ascendant (Asc), also called rising sign. Never forget your rising sign as it give you more in-depth information about yourself. The Moon sign is also important as it reflects your emotions and intuitive side of your nature. In the Old Astrology, the Moon sign was a lot more important as the more general Sun sign.

Your Planets & Houses
Zodiac in degrees 0.00         Placidus Orb:0
Sun    Cancer    27.08         Ascendant    Pisces    17.16
Moon    Cancer    18.21         II    Aries    29.43
Mercury    Cancer    21.05         III    Taurus    29.21
Venus    Gemini    29.24         IV    Gemini    22.39
Mars    Libra    22.11         V    Cancer    14.49
Jupiter    Scorpio    1.11         VI    Leo    10.37
Saturn    Libra    16.20         VII    Virgo    17.16
Uranus    Sagittarius    0.45 R         VIII    Libra    29.43
Neptune    Sagittarius    24.51 R         IX    Scorpio    29.21
Pluto    Libra    24.12         Midheaven    Sagittarius    22.39
Lilith    Capricorn    3.14         XI    Capricorn    14.49
Asc node    Cancer    13.21         XII    Aquarius    10.37

The planetary positions in the houses express the facts relative to destiny.
Planets in the houses
Sun    in    V
Moon    in    V
Mercury    in    V
Venus    in    IV
Mars    in    VII
Jupiter    in    VIII
Saturn    in    VII
Uranus    in    IX
Neptune    in    Midheaven
Pluto    in    VII
Lilith    in    Midheaven
Asc node    in    IV

Sun in Cancer

She weighs words carefully and is tenacious. A calm and discreet nature, tender, thoughtful, sensitive and impressionable. She likes group life.

Weaknesses: She is humble, timid, changeable, indecisive, lazy, over-sensitive and prickly. Easily influenced by the family.

Moon in Cancer

She is likeable and sociable. Very sensitive to environmental conditions and surroundings. She likes home, habits, comfort and her little world. Large families.

Weaknesses: subject to family circle, indolence, inertia. She is impressionable and too sensitive. Family problems.

Mercury in Cancer

She adapts to every situation that arises, has a good understanding, is discerning and is full of insight. She is lucid and thinks things through. She likes to please and to create a good impression.

Weaknesses: strong tendency to be influenced by those around her. Of changeable and unstable ideas, she is quickly convinced by fine words, even if at the beginning she did not share the person's point of view.

Venus in Gemini

"Gift of the gab", always finds the right expression. A good talker, refined, with a love of the Arts. Two-sided in emotional affairs, flirtatious. Superficial emotions. Countless and inconstant love affairs. Likes to play love games.

Weaknesses: Instability and fickleness in love. Often goes too far in love because of the desire to flirt and play on the other person, who will often suffer - but that is not her problem. Inconstant in love, which is ephemeral: she is unfaithful and can sometimes speak caustically.

Mars in Libra

Aggression is quite simply repressed. She stores up the setbacks without letting it show, but too much can be difficult to support. Appreciates the Arts, beauty.

Weaknesses: she is quick to criticize the society in which she lives. She likes to please and plays on the affection of others.

Jupiter in Scorpio

She is provocative, brusque, offensive. Very pretentious and opinionated, with lots of authority and ambition. Possibility of a large family.

Weaknesses: immoderate sensual appetite. Pretension, disdain, insolence.

Saturn in Libra

Recognized for her seriousness, moral qualities. She is respectable, conscientious.

Weaknesses: not open to new ideas.

Uranus in Sagittarius

She is shy, delicate but proud, bold and lively.

Neptune in Sagittarius

Likes long voyages, things foreign, water.

Pluto in Libra

Brings changes.

Sign and ascendant

Cancer ascendant Pisces

The planets in the houses

The planetary positions in the houses express the facts relative to destiny.

Sun in V

Recreation, pleasure and games play an important part in life, but also bringing up children. The latter are the most important things in the world for her and she is prepared to make huge sacrifices for them.

Moon in V

She likes pleasures, distractions of all sorts. Emotional life is rich. She loves children, and will have a lot. She will be self-taught.

Mercury in V

Taste for intellectual games, sports that require skill and finesse. She is very curious about everything, even in love. She likes children.

Venus in IV

She is lucky enough to have many happy occasions all through life. Strong friendships which can effect the emotional life. She also makes a good marriage. Happy family life. Good work situation.

Mars in VII

She dominates her associates, colleagues. She is the same in love life, dominating the spouse and this makes for a stormy relationship in prospect.

Jupiter in VIII

She is interested in the occult. She can work in a field associated with death e.g. as a funeral director. Marriage can help financially, the spouse having money.

Saturn in VII

Relationships, marriage are not likely to be fruitful. She marries fairly late but her feelings are sincere and stable. She is persevering, methodical and persistent, which brings professional success.

Uranus in IX

Interested in humanity. She is highly intellectual. She travels a lot. Her mind is always alert, even when sleeping, during which time she often resolves the problems of the previous day.

Neptune in X

She has great ambition, which obsesses her. She always wants to check work already done, she is terrified of being less than perfect.

The houses in the signs

Ascendant in Pisces

She looks for love, but not any sort of love, it must be the pure and perfect kind. The search will probably take a long time.

House II in Aries

Financial success thanks to the use of energy and entrepreneurial spirit. She will tend to be spendthrift. Highly ambitious.

House III in Taurus

One is never better than at home. Not much travelling or taking of a sudden or unexamined initiative. Everything is calculated: the motto is "slowly but surely".

House IV in Gemini

Impossible to stay in one place, frequently changes home. If the job is monotonous, she will often change firm. The ideal profession would be one offering a lot of change, moving around, meeting lots of new people. An equally erratic love life is to be expected.

House V in Cancer

She will often be in love, up until the day she meets the chosen one. Then, no more flirting - the only goal: to start a family, as many kids as possible.

House VI in Leo

Ability to command, authority at work. Weak point: the heart and arteries.

House VII in Virgo

Marriage more of the head than the heart, which will last in spite of a few hiccups. The spouse is honest, hard-working, intelligent and cunning.

House VIII in Libra

Happy old age, natural death.

House IX in Scorpio

Likes long voyages, especially by sea. Might participate in regattas, likes risk, sport.

House X in Sagittarius

Job involving travel, especially abroad, and if possible with some risk attached. One of the professions.

House XI in Capricorn

Stable friendships with composed, wise people, from whose experience of life she can profit in her own life.

House XII in Aquarius

Friends can bring quite a lot of problems.

The interplanetary aspects have a strong influence on the character and disposition of the individual and, consequently, on her destiny.

(rest continued in second post..too many characters for one post....)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 27, 2008 - 11:10PM #2
dlkmc222
The conjunction aspect is variable and depends above all on the nature of the conjoint planets.

741 Conjunction Moon - Mercury

She has good judgement, a good memory. She is intelligent, imaginative, vivacious and develops all through life. She speaks easily. She has an aptitude for learning foreign languages.

284 Conjunction Sun - Mercury

She is intelligent and knows what she wants. Is a good organizer, she likes moving, travel. She likes literature.

-168 Square Moon - Saturn

She has changeable moods, a reserved character, is stubborn and lacks assurance. Her relationship with her mother is disturbing and difficult, she has considerable family problems. This is the standard aspect for children who are abandoned or lack maternal love.

157 Conjunction Mars - Pluto

She is ambitious, has a great capacity for work, has self-confidence and goes to the end of her plans.

138 Conjunction Sun - Moon

She has lots of vitality. She likes public life, she is popular and her company is appreciated. She is balanced, at ease with herself and gets on very well with her parents.

117 Trine Moon - Ascendant

She has a good influence on the family, which loves and helps the person. She likes travelling, movement, change. She likes contact and is open to other people.

93 Trine Venus - Jupiter

She is good-hearted, generous and has a good character. She likes well-being, comfort, a life without problems. She has good relations with her circle. She is easy to approach. All the same, she falls in love easily. She has a successful married and professional life.

-89 Opposition Venus - Neptune

She lacks self-confidence and her ideals are not easily to achieve. In love, she is unstable, unfaithful and deceitful. She is easy-going and follows others, she does not take the initiative.

-80 Square Mercury - Mars

While her spirit is lively, it is also cunning. She often acts without thinking, she throws herself into things and exaggerates - and this can bring certain problems. She is nervous and irascible. She can develop others' ideas, while they hesitate - she never does: she presses on.

74 Sextile Mars - Midheaven

She has a good sense of organization. She knows how to take the necessary decisions rapidly, is independent and uses all her energy to succeed socially.

73 Conjunction Jupiter - Pluto

She likes to direct, is intelligent and is an organizer of the first order.

71 Trine Sun - Uranus

She is above all independent and original. She likes change, reforms, she is allergic to everything routine. She has a strong personality, and has many friends.

62 Conjunction Neptune - Midheaven

Her plans lack realism and are therefore often unattainable.

-57 Square Moon - Mars

She is very emotional and is driven to do things by her emotions. She does not think things over or through in a given situation. She is irascible and sometimes violent. Marital disputes.

-56 Square Sun - Pluto

This aspect means fights and setbacks. She is presumptuous.

55 Conjunction Saturn - Pluto

She perseveres, achieves her projects through hard work.

50 Sextile Neptune - Pluto

-49 Square Sun - Jupiter

She is negligent, spendthrift. She goes to excesses of all sorts. She is proud and arrogant, and considers herself much superior to others.

45 Conjunction Mars - Saturn

She is energetic and determined. She has strength and resistance, ability and patience: she is tough, and sometimes insensitive, and puts all her energy and talents into overcoming all the obstacles to her success. She is obstinate, calculating, does not take on anything without having thought of all the possible consequences, she can take all the time in the world and never loses patience to achieve her objectives. She is not particularly popular in her circle, but is feared and respected.

-43 Square Mercury - Pluto

She is impatient. She likes contradiction and is irascible. Her arguments are noisy and animated.

42 Trine Mercury - Ascendant

She is intelligent, with quick and lively reflexes. She is preoccupied by her circle, likes to exchange ideas with her friends, but also with strangers. Of an open nature, she goes out to others.

38 Sextile Mars - Neptune

Her feelings are dominated by wisdom and geared towards the ideal. She likes water, sea voyages. She likes odd people.

-35 Opposition Venus - Midheaven

She is vain and jealous. Both married life and professional life are difficult with such a character.

-32 Square Mercury - Saturn

She is reserved, conservative, ambitious and stubborn. She has a slow mind and has problems expressing herself. Social success is slow and laborious, but she does not give up easily and is patient.

31 Conjunction Mars - Jupiter

She has a good sense of organization, she is jovial, frank and sincere. She is full of dynamism and over-abundant energy. She loves life and takes all it has to offer. She likes sports and the outdoor life. She is successful professionally and emotionally. She usually has lots of children.

28 Trine Venus - Pluto

Her emotional and sex life is powerful and rich. She lives out truly passionate love affairs.

-20 Square Sun - Mars

She is violent, impulsive. She throws herself headlong into situations without ever thinking of the consequences of her actions. This can cause a lot of problems. She cannot stand still and channels badly the energy which she possesses.

12 Sextile Pluto - Midheaven

She uses all her energy to succeed professionally. She has a good sense of organization and authority.

9 Trine Venus - Mars

She is amorous, not a peaceful and calm lover but a passionate one with a strong temperament. She is demonstrative in love, and likes healthy pleasures. She enjoys life to the full.

-4 Square Moon - Pluto

She has problems in love. She is jealous, her self-esteem is often quickly held up to ridicule.

Aspects
Planet    Aspect    Planet    Orb/Value
Sun    Conjunction    Moon    8.47    138
Sun    Conjunction    Mercury    6.03    284
Sun    Square    Mars    4.57    -20
Sun    Square    Jupiter    4.03    -49
Sun    Trine    Uranus    3.37    71
Sun    Square    Pluto    2.56    -56
Moon    Conjunction    Mercury    2.44    741
Moon    Square    Mars    3.50    -57
Moon    Square    Saturn    2.01    -168
Moon    Square    Pluto    5.51    -4
Moon    Trine    Ascendant    1.05    117
Mercury    Square    Mars    1.06    -80
Mercury    Square    Saturn    4.45    -32
Mercury    Square    Pluto    3.07    -43
Mercury    Trine    Ascendant    3.49    42
Venus    Trine    Mars    7.13    9
Venus    Trine    Jupiter    1.47    93
Venus    Opposition    Neptune    4.33    -89
Venus    Trine    Pluto    5.12    28
Venus    Opposition    Midheaven    6.45    -35
Mars    Conjunction    Jupiter    8.59    31
Mars    Conjunction    Saturn    5.51    45
Mars    Sextile    Neptune    2.40    38
Mars    Conjunction    Pluto    2.01    157
Mars    Sextile    Midheaven    0.28    74
Jupiter    Conjunction    Pluto    6.59    73
Saturn    Conjunction    Pluto    7.52    55
Neptune    Sextile    Pluto    0.39    50
Neptune    Conjunction    Midheaven    2.12    62
Pluto    Sextile    Midheaven    1.33    12
    2120    -633    1487

Sign types & asteroids
Signs masculine    6         Signs of fire    2
Signs feminine    4         Signs of earth    0
Signs cardinals    6         Signs of air    4
Signs fixed    1         Signs of water    4
Signs mutable    3              
Chiron    Taurus    27.03
Ceres    Scorpio    15.04
Pallas    Libra    12.27
Juno    Sagittarius    28.07 R
Vesta    Aquarius    26.46 R
Fortune    Pisces    8.29
South node    Capricorn    13.21
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2008 - 5:05AM #3
duanminh
Deborah, the information you provide is overwhelming. I think you should try to interpret the chart yourself. Don't rely only to what astrologers say. All this info should be used for inspirational and motivational purposes. Everyone is unique and different.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2008 - 10:29AM #4
dlkmc222
I just don't know what most of it means is all, like the technical stuff.

and just in general what does it mean when you have lots of things that are in conflict with each other, in general. it seems like my chart is half one way, half another, so I don't know what to make of that is all....not in particular, just wanting a general idea of what it means when it contradicts itself?

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2008 - 11:42AM #5
Roots75
I think I know which site you used and I find it hard to read mine as well. Try doing your chart on another site....like astro.com or cafeastrology. It's much easier to understand.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2008 - 12:10PM #6
dlkmc222
[QUOTE=Roots75;653066]I think I know which site you used and I find it hard to read mine as well. Try doing your chart on another site....like astro.com or cafeastrology. It's much easier to understand.[/QUOTE]

thanks! I will try those!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2008 - 7:20PM #7
Sfltracey
[QUOTE=dlkmc222;652910]I just don't know what most of it means is all, like the technical stuff.

and just in general what does it mean when you have lots of things that are in conflict with each other, in general. it seems like my chart is half one way, half another, so I don't know what to make of that is all....not in particular, just wanting a general idea of what it means when it contradicts itself?

It is not uncommon to see information that is conflicting in a chart. We are complex people. You can look for more consistent themes in your chart if that is helpful. I see you will be coming up to your first Saturn return (between the age of 28-31 - approximately). There is a great book about this. I don't have it in front of me but you can go to the online bookstores and type in "Saturn return" to see it I imagine.

I usually do charts on www.astro.com and like the information I read (as Roots suggested). One of the best features is pulling up your chart and clicking on each aspect to get a good synopsis of what each one means. I was just looking at what you have here and I think, IMHO, this website is better. Other than that, you probably want to have a professional astrologer review your chart.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2008 - 2:43AM #8
Kartari
[QUOTE=dlkmc222;652171]I have NO clue how to make sense of all this as a lot is contradictory.....[/QUOTE]

The problem with getting free or cheap computer generated readings online like this is that they do not actually give you a reading.  They provide you with a birth chart, and they explain all the fragments of your chart (e.g. Mars in this sign and this house means this, Jupiter aspects this and means this, etc.).  But they do not integrate the fragments into a cohesive and deeply meaningful whole.  You can go through the fragmented descriptions and relate strongly with some things, mildly with others, and not at all with yet others.  And there will no doubt be contradictory information.  They are more useful as learning tools for astrology students than as a comprehensive means of learning about yourself as a beginner to astrology.

These reports do not replace a good old-fashioned human astrologer's consultation.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2008 - 3:06AM #9
Kartari
[QUOTE=dlkmc222;652910]I just don't know what most of it means is all, like the technical stuff.[/QUOTE]

To cover all the basics required to understand your chart is too vast to get into in a forum.  I suggest the book "The Sky Within" by Steven Forrest to all interested in learning the basics of astrology.  Going to a pro astrologer can be more beneficial for a beginner than reading the report of an online site (I think these sites are more useful for those who know at least the basics of astrology, who can piece together their own chart into an integrative whole).

http://www.amazon.com/Inner-Sky-Wiser-C … 577&sr=8-1

[QUOTE=dlkmc222;652910]and just in general what does it mean when you have lots of things that are in conflict with each other, in general. it seems like my chart is half one way, half another, so I don't know what to make of that is all....not in particular, just wanting a general idea of what it means when it contradicts itself?[/QUOTE]

That's the case for everybody, it just reflects how we all have natural strengths and weaknesses, though those weaknesses can be worked out into strengths.  As for contradictions, a pro astrologer puts everything together into a cohesive whole, but a computer (so far) can't.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2008 - 3:15AM #10
Kartari
By the way everyone, I don't know if they account for this now, but when I used to go to sites like astro.com and astrodienst.com many years ago, they did NOT account for Daylight Savings Time.  If you were born during DST, and if there is no option to check on for DST, subtract one hour from your birth time to compensate (if you were born before 1am and after 12 am, yes, you must use the previous day, 11-something pm).
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook