Switch to Forum Live View In NEED of a READING PLEASE
6 years ago  ::  Jul 27, 2008 - 10:13AM #1
brina127
Hi All

I just recently made a major move 600 miles from where I was living.  I have been here a littl over a month and the whole time I have been looking for work submitting my resume and filing out applications like crazy.  I am not getting any response, and I am really starting to get scared because if I don't get something soon I will be in trouble, and it is not just me I am a single mother getting no support.  Anyway I would really like it if someone could offer me there services of a reading regarding this matter. 

Birthdate: 8-11-75
Birth name: Sabrina

Thank you everyone for listening and for your help.  It is greatly appreciated.

Other then the working situation this move is the best thing for both me and my son.  Life is really wonderful and rewarding.  We are very happy.

Blessed Be
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 12, 2008 - 12:06PM #2
windwizard
Sabrina

.....first, you have successfully learnt lesson #1 when moving,  ~make certain you have a means of support before taking the plunge into new territory.  More major moves have failed due to this not being done than you can imagine!

Ok, I will offer you what I am sensing at this moment in hopes of shedding a little light for you.
......make yourself more friendly to those whom you do not know.  Give the appearance of well organized and sure of yourself. The aniexty of needing work is over shadowing your bubbly personality, be careful of how you present yourself leave the stressful portion at home. *smile*
....apply for work that perhaps you never would consider otherwise, dishwashng, busing tables, hotel clerk ect there is much work in these areas your not seeing. Once you begin working somewhere, you can then take your time for what your really wishing to do in life.   Concentrate of why you moved to this region and what you were hoping to find, this too will add a skip to your step and more confidence in your smile.  Whenever new all people will find it takes awhile for the community [no matter how large or how small] to get used to the new face in town.  Usually no one wants to be the first to hire the 'newbie' but once your foot has walked through one door of employment for a time everyone will indeed gain respect for you and your son. This is not to say they dont respect you now, merely that they do not know you or why you would move so far from home.
You asre being asked to put more clarity in your planning in any future endevours this time was more of a whim than anything well thought out, and you must remember it is not only your life in the balance now    therefore you need to put more purpose into what you do.
A family member is quite upset with you, this is of their own doing, but will take two to rectify the situation in order to bring back peace between the two of you.
Heed caution when dealing with a fella with whitish/blonde hair....he has a reseeding hairline and large jawline.  He doesnt always speak the truth and often strethes the truth to suit his own agenda.  Use caution with this man.   
Gas pedal will stick in auto, get this checked as soon as your aware of it in this viehcle.   You have often been placed un a position of having to choose sides, this was not fair to you and will lesson greatly in the not too far off future.     By Christmas of this year your life should have more clearer of a path with respect to making more clear and precise choices along the way.  For a time there will be chaos until you get organized, then things will level out for you.  Your move was meant to leave something behind, this will not happen quite in the way you imagined.

Thats all im picking up this morning, I do hope it helps in some small way.  Take time to enjoy life as it progress's along my dear as you know this is not 'dress rehersal'  all we get is one time to do it up right, so br more carefull to lay out plans n the future no more just jumping in.
Best of luck on your journey!

~~WIND~~
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 12, 2008 - 12:06PM #3
windwizard
Sabrina

.....first, you have successfully learnt lesson #1 when moving,  ~make certain you have a means of support before taking the plunge into new territory.  More major moves have failed due to this not being done than you can imagine!

Ok, I will offer you what I am sensing at this moment in hopes of shedding a little light for you.
......make yourself more friendly to those whom you do not know.  Give the appearance of well organized and sure of yourself. The aniexty of needing work is over shadowing your bubbly personality, be careful of how you present yourself leave the stressful portion at home. *smile*
....apply for work that perhaps you never would consider otherwise, dishwashng, busing tables, hotel clerk ect there is much work in these areas your not seeing. Once you begin working somewhere, you can then take your time for what your really wishing to do in life.   Concentrate of why you moved to this region and what you were hoping to find, this too will add a skip to your step and more confidence in your smile.  Whenever new all people will find it takes awhile for the community [no matter how large or how small] to get used to the new face in town.  Usually no one wants to be the first to hire the 'newbie' but once your foot has walked through one door of employment for a time everyone will indeed gain respect for you and your son. This is not to say they dont respect you now, merely that they do not know you or why you would move so far from home.
You asre being asked to put more clarity in your planning in any future endevours this time was more of a whim than anything well thought out, and you must remember it is not only your life in the balance now    therefore you need to put more purpose into what you do.
A family member is quite upset with you, this is of their own doing, but will take two to rectify the situation in order to bring back peace between the two of you.
Heed caution when dealing with a fella with whitish/blonde hair....he has a reseeding hairline and large jawline.  He doesnt always speak the truth and often strethes the truth to suit his own agenda.  Use caution with this man.   
Gas pedal will stick in auto, get this checked as soon as your aware of it in this viehcle.   You have often been placed un a position of having to choose sides, this was not fair to you and will lesson greatly in the not too far off future.     By Christmas of this year your life should have more clearer of a path with respect to making more clear and precise choices along the way.  For a time there will be chaos until you get organized, then things will level out for you.  Your move was meant to leave something behind, this will not happen quite in the way you imagined.

Thats all im picking up this morning, I do hope it helps in some small way.  Take time to enjoy life as it progress's along my dear as you know this is not 'dress rehersal'  all we get is one time to do it up right, so br more carefull to lay out plans n the future no more just jumping in.
Best of luck on your journey!

~~WIND~~
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2008 - 9:59PM #4
Sfltracey
Brina,

I was just looking at the queue and it is posted that Spiritual Soul sent you your reading to your inbox....did you not receive it?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 17, 2008 - 3:55PM #5
brina127
No I never recieved it.  Could you help me I send a message to you.

Thanks for your concern.  I appreciate it so much.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 20, 2008 - 9:07AM #6
BeerLover
[QUOTE=Maxie Jones;702529]Is there really someone on this web site who does tarot readings[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Yes, Maxie, we really do tarot readings here, check out the Open Reading Forum for some examples.  A lot of the readers are just starting out and developing their skills.  A few are really good readers freely sharing their esoteric skills with total strangers.  Posting a request like brina did is a hit and miss proposition.  Sometimes there is no response, usually at least one person will get back with a reading of some sort.  Many times the regulars will post practical advice and emotional support as well.  We do this because WE CARE.

Brina, I haven't responded to you because we just moved and don't have internet access at home yet.  I can do short posts from work, but reading the cards is out of the question.  Besides, I don't do "outcome" reads like what you are looking for.  The best I could do would probably echo what Windwizard already said:  "Leave the past behind.  Project confidence and organization.  Leave the stressful portion at home."  It's really a tall order being a single mom with no support network looking for work in an new locale.  I don't envy you.  When will you find work?  Will your money run out?  Even if I could tell you, I wouldn't- goes against that whole free will thing.  If I did, or gave you a specific instruction like, "Apply as a waitress at an upscale French or Italian Restrauant,"  would you do it?  Would you really base serious decisions on the advice of some anonymous guy on-line named BeerLover? (Who has trouble spelling anonymous!)

The best I can do for you or anybody is shed some light on the inner workings of you in the here and now, help you to realize your own worth or confront some issue festering under the surface.  Then you can look at the read and see if it resonates the truth.  It is useful because the truths were always there for you to realize.  If you are true to yourself, it is much easier to find happiness in life.  That's what I do in a nutshell.  Others approach Tarot a little differently.

I'll see what this weekend brings for quiet time and internet connections.  And I'll turn one card for you, Maxie if you wish.

Blessings to both of you on your respective journeys,
BeerLover[/COLOR][/FONT]
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 29, 2008 - 7:58AM #7
BeerLover
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Are you still there?  We do have internet access from home now (sort of).  I'll be happy to turn a card or three this weekend if you are still around and looking for a read.  I must confess, its been a while, so it may take a bit to get the clinkeers out. 

Let me know,
BeerLover
[/COLOR][/FONT]
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 08, 2008 - 11:40PM #8
Sfltracey
Hi Brina. I did a reading for you several weeks ago and sent it to by email through Bnet. I don't think you accessed it yet. Just wanted to let you know it was done as you were quite eager to receive it. I hope it helps.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook