Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
7 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2007 - 1:48PM #11
Rimes_Glimmer
*rolls eyes* termites in the tree, i tell ya. a very buggy Beliefnet tree! :rolleyes:
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2007 - 2:46PM #12
Rimes_Glimmer

DAH54 wrote:

LOL I went out and blew on my wind chime (it's a really big one too) Let's see if that hasn't fix things for a bit around here. ;)

lol! :D you techno-mage!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2007 - 3:37PM #13
Sacrificialgoddess
I have no idea which post is supposed to go where!   :mad:
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2007 - 6:56PM #14
harmonyetc
I tried to reply to a couple of threads today and thought it was just my stupid dialup conn giving me probs. 
'course, my first post was supposed to be 01-01-1970, according to my profile yesterday.  That means I was posting when I was 1 mo old! LOL

Anyway, Hi, everyone!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2007 - 6:56PM #15
harmonyetc
I tried to reply to a couple of threads today and thought it was just my stupid dialup conn giving me probs. 
'course, my first post was supposed to be 01-01-1970, according to my profile yesterday.  That means I was posting when I was 1 mo old! LOL

Anyway, Hi, everyone!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 15, 2007 - 9:06PM #16
Stardove
Just arrived in Folk Magic on the Magical Bus tour of Beliefnet.

I also collect bells. The collection was started by an uncle who crossed over almost 31 years ago, so some are quite old. Others I collected along the way though the years. The last bells I added came from Canada and Niagara Falls.

I also have quite a few wind chimes out side. I simply love the chimes and hearing their music on a windy day. :)

PS.  The order of posts is a little strange.  Was that some folk magic?
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 19, 2008 - 1:51PM #17
Yana
Bikers often use a small bell on their motorcycle to keep the road gremlins away. It is said to be best if someone gives you the bell, and you do not purchase it yourself. At least this is popular in the U.S. I don't know about other countries.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 19, 2008 - 2:02PM #18
Stardove

Yana wrote:

Bikers often use a small bell on their motorcycle to keep the road gremlins away. It is said to be best if someone gives you the bell, and you do not purchase it yourself. At least this is popular in the U.S. I don't know about other countries.

Indeed. I would say most Harley riders have bells on their bikes. I've even seen one being attached to a Harley.....the ceremony so to speak.

Also a friend gave me a bell to put on the back (in the trunk is where I put the bell) of my car.....to protect from tickets....she said. ;)

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2007 - 2:15PM #19
DAH54
LOL I went out and blew on my wind chime (it's a really big one too) Let's see if that hasn't fix things for a bit around here. ;)

For Technical support visit

> Dah's User to User Self Support <

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2007 - 2:21PM #20
DAH54

Feinics wrote:

this stupid board is messed up too :(

Nope it's not, by special arrangement we added a feature to enhance your mind to day, it's a very limited time chance (I hope) to use your reasoning ability  and figure out the correct order of the post.  :)  It's simply a question of perspective, and a gift of imagination. May you be blessed, and I am sorry if your post got deleted. 

Anyone posting at the bewitching hour of noon EST today got an extra hour added to there post for a few minutes.

For Technical support visit

> Dah's User to User Self Support <

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook