Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Place Your Worries Here
6 years ago  ::  Nov 11, 2007 - 6:03PM #1
GreenEyedLily
Sometimes life can get us down, there are times we feel there is no one around
Here is a place you can come without guilt ~ a little cleansing pond that we have built.

Just let go and place your worries here, a place you can come and show no fear.
The water will take them and wash them away, allowing you to be free of them ~ at least for today.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 11, 2007 - 6:14PM #2
GreenEyedLily
This thread is somewhere that we can all come and leave our worries, stresses, pains and negative thoughts.  Its best to get these things out ~ by releasing your worries you are handing over the reigns to a higher power (whatever that may mean for you) and allowing that higher power to enter your life and ease the things you worry about.  Far too often we carry the world around on our shoulders when that is not necessary.  So the next time you have stresses on your mind, weighing you down - release them into the pond and into the Universe ~ trusting that they will be taken care of!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 11, 2007 - 6:03PM #3
GreenEyedLily
Sometimes life can get us down, there are times we feel there is no one around
Here is a place you can come without guilt ~ a little cleansing pond that we have built.

Just let go and place your worries here, a place you can come and show no fear.
The water will take them and wash them away, allowing you to be free of them ~ at least for today.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 11, 2007 - 6:14PM #4
GreenEyedLily
This thread is somewhere that we can all come and leave our worries, stresses, pains and negative thoughts.  Its best to get these things out ~ by releasing your worries you are handing over the reigns to a higher power (whatever that may mean for you) and allowing that higher power to enter your life and ease the things you worry about.  Far too often we carry the world around on our shoulders when that is not necessary.  So the next time you have stresses on your mind, weighing you down - release them into the pond and into the Universe ~ trusting that they will be taken care of!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 15, 2007 - 1:54PM #5
Drwhite
[QUOTE=DAH54;70366]Good night all :) may you be blessed.[/QUOTE]

I hate to sound negative, but shouldn't that say 'you will be blessed'? This is worrying me. Can I leave that thought here and feel better?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 15, 2007 - 3:13PM #6
zoie_seeks
Thank you for this place!

[SIZE=2]Zoie runs out to the car and brings back 2 huge suitcases. She leaves them by a tree and dives into the water.

Perhaps with a swim I can have a more positive outlook on today.

[SIZE=3]I have that girl with wings in the water on my myspace page, she says so much and you can't see her face.

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 15, 2007 - 1:54PM #7
Drwhite
[QUOTE=DAH54;70366]Good night all :) may you be blessed.[/QUOTE]

I hate to sound negative, but shouldn't that say 'you will be blessed'? This is worrying me. Can I leave that thought here and feel better?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 15, 2007 - 3:13PM #8
zoie_seeks
Thank you for this place!

[SIZE=2]Zoie runs out to the car and brings back 2 huge suitcases. She leaves them by a tree and dives into the water.

Perhaps with a swim I can have a more positive outlook on today.

[SIZE=3]I have that girl with wings in the water on my myspace page, she says so much and you can't see her face.

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 15, 2007 - 3:56PM #9
zoie_seeks
Thank you DAH.
I have been lurking here and there as always, and I have used your help advice on your profile. I thought I had sent a friend request, but my brain is just on auto-pilot today so I can't be sure.
Folk magic is an intrest of mine, but I do not seem to have much of anything helpful to say on the subject. I am happy that it is still here.

I hope that you and yours have been well and happy.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 15, 2007 - 8:40PM #10
Drwhite
[QUOTE=DAH54;71526]Do you want to talk about it? I think I know what I am saying, and I think I said what I wanted to. But I'm open to correction.[/QUOTE]

It's just the way you said it. I want blessings. 'May' sounds so, negative. I like 'will' better.

You know I'm kidding right?
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook