Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View What do you want for Christmas?
10 years ago  ::  Nov 15, 2007 - 1:12PM #11
NadyaJS
Now I have that song going through my head Alma!  ;)

Hmmmmmmmmm....    I have the same problem. 

I know someone said spa package already...  but I'd have to second that one.  My husband got me one once and I thought it was a horrible waste of money...   until I went.   Although I'm always good for a hug (physically or virtually) I wasn't keen on the idea of a stranger giving me a rub down.   Well, when the meditative music started playing, the aroma therapy started, the candles started dimly flickering...   I was in Heaven.   And YOU deserve a decadent hour or two away from the real world and all it's pressures.   

:)

Nadya

I'll be happy to drive to WI and come with you.  I'm just that good of a friend.   ;)   (hehe!)
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Nov 15, 2007 - 1:12PM #12
NadyaJS
Now I have that song going through my head Alma!  ;)

Hmmmmmmmmm....    I have the same problem. 

I know someone said spa package already...  but I'd have to second that one.  My husband got me one once and I thought it was a horrible waste of money...   until I went.   Although I'm always good for a hug (physically or virtually) I wasn't keen on the idea of a stranger giving me a rub down.   Well, when the meditative music started playing, the aroma therapy started, the candles started dimly flickering...   I was in Heaven.   And YOU deserve a decadent hour or two away from the real world and all it's pressures.   

:)

Nadya

I'll be happy to drive to WI and come with you.  I'm just that good of a friend.   ;)   (hehe!)
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Nov 18, 2007 - 6:46PM #13
jenabc
(quote)'ll be happy to drive to WI and come with you. I'm just that good of a friend. ;) (hehe!)[/quote]

Thanks... I'd LOVE to do a Beliefnet spa group session sometime. Maybe us midwesterners could meet someplace for an overnight retreat. 

(I'm already thinking about the hot stone massage... ahhhhh!!!!!)

Jen
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Nov 20, 2007 - 3:38PM #14
NadyaJS
You got it!!!   Any time!

;) ;)

Nadya
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Dec 09, 2007 - 6:34AM #15
B.a.d-in-eternity-2
What I want I can not possiabbly have. therefore I only send my blessing prayers and hope's that everyone else exspeacially the children of this world, health happiness and love.
  In my prayers I shall pray that all young parents and elder ones that have grown distant from their child or the young so nieve of the future please count your blessing get w/ child /children communicate treasure and cherish them.
for u were blessed to have them in the first place and u never know when their calling will come and they will gone. mine was only 25yrs.
                  MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL---DAWN
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Dec 09, 2007 - 9:03AM #16
zoie_seeks
((((((((((((((((((((((((Dawn)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So sorry for your loss.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook