Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
7 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2007 - 11:32AM #11
PomegranateStaindGrn
Urukai,

I understand what you're saying.  I believe it was something from outside.  It was persistent to say the least.  I wasn't tortured by it, it tried to use humor to motivate me.  The reading was for me and once I'd consented to read - it was made very clear why I'd been urged strongly to do it.  The fact of the matter is that I suffer from insomnia horribly and once I'd done the reading I drifted off into a peaceful sleep. 
I've had experiences of channeling before but they came across as more of an intuition than an obvious voice.  It was exciting and interesting.  I welcomed it. 
Yes - all tools are just that - tools.  But when you feel pulled (it doesn't happen often so I've not yet found reason to "control" it) it was important to find out the reasoning.  I hadn't touched my cards in quite awhile prior to this happening - this time it felt important and so this time I let it guide the reading. 
Thank you for your reply.
BB
Pom
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 13, 2007 - 1:49PM #12
Salminor
Hi Pom,

I do not know if this helps but if you allow the person to shuffle or cut the cards for you, then their energy can get into the cards and your reading might be more fruitful.

Or you could cleanse the deck of energy before the reading and allow the person to cut them for you

Just food for thought

Angel Blessings
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 13, 2007 - 3:32PM #13
PomegranateStaindGrn

Salminor wrote:

Hi Pom,

I do not know if this helps but if you allow the person to shuffle or cut the cards for you, then their energy can get into the cards and your reading might be more fruitful.

Or you could cleanse the deck of energy before the reading and allow the person to cut them for you

Just food for thought

Angel Blessings

I've heard that.  I'm just at a disadvantage because nobody I've read for lives around me.  When I read for my husband or daughter, I have to use the Waite deck that I'd given my daughter, but then I don't get great results even though I let them shuffle.  Perhaps I need to do more work with that deck - if my daughter's not going to use it herself that is. 

Right now I'm in absolutely no place to think about reading for anyone else (just me) so I'm leaving my cards to rest for awhile.  I try not to touch them when I'm in low spirits or low energy. 

This too shall pass (isn't that how the saying goes?) and then I'll get back to it. 

Thank you all for your replies.

BB
Pom

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 14, 2007 - 8:33AM #14
Salminor
Hi Pom.

You are fortunate that your family is open minded.

My wife is repulsed by the cards and would not allow me to read for her

Angel Blessings
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 14, 2007 - 12:23PM #15
PomegranateStaindGrn

Salminor wrote:

Hi Pom.

You are fortunate that your family is open minded.

My wife is repulsed by the cards and would not allow me to read for her

Angel Blessings

I'm sorry to hear that :(  I'm sure that if I lived around more of my family I'd probably get similar response.  Repulsion is a strong reaction. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 16, 2007 - 7:17AM #16
Salminor
Alas, Pom

Some people still view the cards as scary or evil. They can not understand that they are just a tool fo self improvement and spiritual growth. My wife does not hinder my learning or my use of the cards but she will not participate or allow me to read for her.

Angel Blessings
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 17, 2007 - 1:06AM #17
PomegranateStaindGrn
Well then she'd be thrilled with me.. I can't read for anyone but myself! lol 

Fortunately I have other things I can do for people so i can deal.  :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook