Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
4 years ago  ::  Jul 26, 2010 - 1:34PM #31
Dhyanakearly

For more than two decades I have had spontaneous past life recall. My ability to tap into this information stems directly from a moment when I asked to know more about a certain relationship I found myself in – no holds barred. I simply wanted to know and understand what brought me to this place, to an interaction with this person. And I wanted to have greater understanding of what lesson I was supposed to take away from the experience.

My desire to understand was profound and heartfelt. And, apparently the cosmos was paying attention as I instantly found myself viewing what can only be described as a Cecil B. DeMille version of a lifetime so fantastic I couldn’t have made it up, had I tried. In panoramic, 3D, living color full of sound and emotion … the story unfolded in only a few seconds, although it depicted a lifetime of many years. After that experience which answered my questions of the moment completely, I have been able to tap into the stream of past lives at will – as long as my desire to know is to gain understanding – there is no delay in retrieving the information.

Here is the full story, if you're interested in reading further ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 26, 2010 - 4:28PM #32
Nay_ho_tze
Hello Dhyanakearly:

Welcome to Beliefnet’s Reincarnation and Past Life,
learn-about board where like-minded folks
gather and discuss without concern of retribution.

I would like to thank you for sharing your story and experiences,
as well as for giving access to your blog.
...inspiring reads, all.

If you're interested,
to access a general information thread titled “Reincarnation 101,"
you can click here.
Additionally, this thread of FAQs might also interest you.
Further if you'd care to debate PL&R, I invite you to click here
to access the PL&R debate board in the general discussion forum.

Again, welcome.
It’s nice to have you with us.

NHT
PL&R
host
Nay_ho_tze
Beliefnet host
designer and artist
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 18, 2010 - 12:34AM #33
Guessses

Oct 28, 2007 -- 8:12PM, Nay_ho_tze wrote:

Do you remember when you first encountered a past life memory? Feel free to share your experience here.   NHT PL&R host =]

I was 12. I had just stepped onto the back porch and saw a "flash" of memory like a snapshot: of me as an adult in early America standing on a pier as my wife to be walked down the gang plank.

Infinite Blessings
Mike/NAFOD
"Lord, please, protect me from Your followers!"
"WWBD? Buddha- Does it matter? If you are enlightened it does not. If you are not enlightened it still doesn't matter."
"If you go looking to place blame, eventually you'll wind up blaming the Gods"
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2011 - 5:50PM #34
Nay_ho_tze

bumped

Nay_ho_tze
Beliefnet host
designer and artist
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 17, 2011 - 6:00PM #35
DogRobinson

I've had alot of reoccuring dreams as a child.  One which stood out the most for me, was a dream where I say this young girl,  who was about my own age at the time. (5 maybe)  She starting running into the woods, so I followed her, every time I had the dream, I would run further and further into the woods.

who knows, maybe it could have been a past life.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2011 - 9:56PM #36
Fae

I'm not really sure if I believe in Reincarnation yet but I cannot explain how I feel any other way.

I always found history to be boring until the 6th grade, we were learning about Ancient Egypt. I was totatally captivated and held onto every word my teacher said. I aced the test. After we moved on from that lesson I spent time renting History and Discovery Channel videos and took home piles of books from the library every single week. My parents were pleased with my new interest, they bought me plenty of books, trinkets, candles, and jewelry for holidays. My mom bought me a liquid insense burner with Pharaoh masks all over it. I found myself entranced in pretending to make offerings to Isis and only writing in hieroglyphs. I even had an Egyptian-themed birthday party when I was 14! I was looking through one of my books, I don't remember what year, sometime between 11-14, and I came accross a picture of some ancient ruins with a large rectangular pool and large pillars on each side. The only word I can use to describe my feeling when I look at this picture is "homesickness". I don't feel like it is just an interesting place that I would like to visit, I MISS it. I have never been there.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 07, 2011 - 7:33AM #37
DotNotInOz

I've had similar experiences, Fae, as well as otherwise inexplicable fascinations with places I've never been.

When I first saw the city of Santa Fe, NM spread out before me, I felt a rush of having come HOME even though I'd never before been there in this lifetime. That strong feeling of its being more home for me than anywhere else I've lived or been remains to this day. In fact, my husband says that as soon as I see the city again, I get a visibly relaxed, happy look on my face. He's never quite said that I'm much easier to put up with when we're there, but he doesn't resist when I suggest going back there either. ;-D

The fact that you developed as a child this fascination with Egypt suggests to me that there is some significant association with Egypt that could be very helpful for you to investigate. What you report is quite typical actually.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook