Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
7 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2007 - 4:55PM #1
jenabc
Hey guys, I don't mean to complain... really.  But I"ve had so many bad things happen lo me in the past few days that I just wonder if it's karma or something? 

*Please note:  I understand that none of this is REALLY bad.  This is all little, annoying stuff, and I'm not trying to compare my problems with anybody who has lost loved ones or has had other major hardships.

Here's what's going on with me:
[LIST]
[*]I had to temporarily move out of my classroom because there is asbestos in my floor tiles.  I speant the entire week (including the weekend) packing and I worked 14 hours on Monday moving stuff to our temporary location.
[*]I also had a mandatory all-day conference that I had to attend on Saturday
[*]I have to complete three major projects for my grad classes this week
[*]My daughters are both sick with bronchitus (I think I might have it too, but I haven't gone to the doctor)
[*]My laptop died yesterday and I lost all the notes for my class projects, which means I have to redo everything I already started
[*]My car died today... it's currently at the shop
[*]My toilet has a leak (I don't know from where... somewhere near the bottom) and my entire bathroom flooded this morning.
[*]My eye glasses broke so I'm looking through a cracked lense as I type this.[/LIST]Ok, I'm done whining.  I really just wonder if something I did caused all of  this to happen?  I really try to be a good person.  And I don't do that just because I want good things to happen to me.  But still... it's really frustrating when I try to do good towards other people and all I'm getting in return is bad stuff. 

Is there some sort of life lesson I'm supposed to learn in this?

Any feedback or advice is welcome!

And again, I really don't mean to complain.

Jen
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2007 - 7:50PM #2
Motherhealer13
Hon....I just don't know....but as soon as I write this I'll send you some Reiki healing energy to your situa.....Tams
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2007 - 8:58PM #3
jenabc
Thanks for the healing energy!  I need it. 

Jen
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2007 - 9:24PM #4
cdkelley
[SIZE=5]And your point being?.... Just kidding Jen! I That sounds like a normal day in my life! No honey I don't think ir's karma,I think you are just having one of those weeks where the universe seems to be testing your patience & faith.I'm also sending you lots of good energies & lots of whitelight & love.Hang in there sweetie,it will get better!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2007 - 11:40PM #5
destinysmiles7
Dear Jen,
not bad karma, it is the energy. Sending love and healing to you and the girls and the car. May the white light shine about you and through you bringing a happy blessing in all areas and time frames.

Blessings of Light,
Destiny
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2007 - 7:48AM #6
maylilly
:) Bad Karma, Jen?  Naw I don't think so.  What you are describing is called Life Jen! Like you say, none of those things are life shattering events, it is just the timing of them that's got you down.  Its like winning the lottery in reverse! :p  Statistically, those things should have happened independently, but once in a while all the red rocks in the tumbler fall out first. (just illustrating the image I got of a whole bunch of colored rocks in a rock tumbler.)

Take a deep breath and look at one problem at a time.  See if there is anything you can do for each right this moment.  If there is, do it, if there is not, let it go. Try also to find something good about each thing you perceive as bad.  (maybe you will have a much nicer day care environment)  Take some time for yourself.  15 minutes of You time won't break the day.

Sending postive vibes your way!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2007 - 1:16PM #7
Urukai
A lot of folks think Karma goes along the lines of ...if a person kicks someone in the butt as some point later they get kicked in the butt...but that is not really what karma is about...it is not predestination or fate...

Karma is more about what we choose to carry from the lessons we need to learn... The word itself means -to do -karma is action and movement and learning. What are you learning from what is happening to you and your family Jen? -Are you reacting or is your action more deliberate and conscious in what is going on around you...will there be any regrets later with the seeds you are planting right now in reacting unconsciously or acting deliberately...
That is your lesson in all of this stuff that is happening...

Either way,
Sending positive energy out to you...
Blessings...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2007 - 5:32PM #8
jenabc
I'm feeling much calmer today, and I really appreciate everybody's positive thoughts.  I know I was whiny in my first post and I apologize for that.  I was just so exhausted and frustrated that I needed to vent.

I guess this whole thing is teaching me that even though there are little bumps in the road, my life is pretty good.  I've got my health, I have a wonderful family and a job I love, I have a home and my friends are amazingly supportive (that means you!)   I truly do appreciate these things and maybe this is a wake-up call to not take all of that for granted. 

Of course I would have rather had the wake-up call without the loss of the computer and the glasses and the car!  (This is one darn expensive wake-up call.)

Thanks again for thinking of me... and please send positive thoughts to my car because I can't afford to pay for major repairs right now!

Jen
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 26, 2007 - 3:28AM #9
cdkelley
[Jen,

I'm so glad that today was a bit better for you! It just goes to show one that the old saying is true-when it rains,it pours.
I really am praying that your car,kids,you,the whole dang family comes through fine.I hope you stop & take care of yourself too!Becuz where would they all be with you out of commission?
And you were in NO WAY whining in your 1st post!! THat's what we're all here for, the good, & not-so-good-days too!

Sending you lots of love &l ight.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 26, 2007 - 9:58AM #10
windwizard
Goodmornin' my friend!
Well as usual someone always comes along with just a slightly different point of view, and today well {you guessed it! lol}  today its me.
Energy is absolutely at the root of this lack of orientation going on, in fact I have a sense that you are in fact hovering at a much lower level than you normally do.  You mentioned the possiblity of illness, and most definatly it reigns in your home right now.  This would have certainly set the energy in a bit of a tailspin the other day......and from there it appeared to spiral and not in a good direction either!  *smile*   Take heart in the knowing that for the most part this spiral has stopped and in fact because you noticed it you have caused a reversal in its energy field which is now sending you back to your orignal and loving energy.  I call these the "OOPPS" days LOL, and believe me my dear we all have to bear down and ride them out from time to time.  It does tell me as well that you have a wonderful 'bond' with your children, so strong in fact that when their energy goes ary, your immediatly follows suit.  The best part is, that your is also so strong that when you send off a reversal of negative to positive energy, your children also benefit from this field.  Now that in itself is a gift to behold!
As well contrary to messages thus far, I am one who instictively see's Karma hanging around in this rapid energy change, and I absolutely agree that what 'Goes around, comes around'  I know you are a loving and wonderful person my dear, but just like the rest of us no one including you is above the ideal of perhaps leaning towards aggression at any given moment and that in turn heads into our aura and Karma.  Which afterall are just other avenues to release or obtain energy.   I also get a feeling that someone stepped on your toes in the parenting dept. as of late, and this is what sent the ball rolling, on this unjust turnabout in energy.  Even though all is back on course, I urge you to keep an eye out for there is a strong feeling in the air that someone in fact tried their best to send this awful negtive energy your way.  Now that is just mean.  I have a sense it is someone who is close in a sense to your family circle and they took pity upon themselves from something you recently said to them.
Good news is the air has since cleared and each day should bring some additional clearing to all you.  Please do keep that eye out though, for it is in your best interest to do so.  The results of doing this will suprise you beyond belief when you finally discover the culprit.

Wishing you a day filled with reaons to smile.....
Love and Light ^0^0^0^0^0^
~~WIND~~
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook