Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 3 of 165  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 165 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Locked: Open Readings Forum
11 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2007 - 12:34PM #21
Urukai
Giggles, Shucks twern't nothing ma'am...

Tattwo I think or Magnum might be next on the list....but hey pick whomever inspires you...

Mscgheartofohio, I'm going to try and get a reading out to you tonight or tomorrow...

Hugs and Love everybody...
Quick Reply
Cancel
11 years ago  ::  Oct 26, 2007 - 5:38AM #22
cdkelley
[

quote=Urukai;22023]Giggles, Shucks twern't nothing ma'am...

Tattwo I think or Magnum might be next on the list....but hey pick whomever inspires you...

Your way too modest Urukai! You do excellent on this forum ,(as the others who also do reads)
I will do both Tattwo & Magnum,if they don't mind waiting until sometime today or by this weekend.Some issues came up & I 've had to do alot of paperwork all yesterday & will have to get up bright & early to finish it,but I'm sure I can squeeze a read or 2 in if I get to bed now.
So sweet dreams everyone!

Quick Reply
Cancel
11 years ago  ::  Oct 26, 2007 - 8:14PM #23
Urukai
Hello MsCGheartofohio,
Using the Necronomicon Tarot deck here is your reading

What is currently happening in MsCG’s life
8 of Swords reversed/Ace of Disks upright
In this deck a woman enters a room surprised to find several men lay dead, each with a throwing knife in their heart… In its reversed or blocked position this card indicates blocked movement because changes in thinking need to be made but aren’t.
In the Ace of Disks a hand extends forth revealing a mysterious seal…made of metal…This cards meaning usually indicates materialization or creation on the temporal plane.
Together these cards indicate a reluctance or a feeling that you are unable to change your mind or alter your thinking about some particular endeavor or area, some undertaking or situation in your life.

What is it that area in your life your unable or unwilling to change the way you think about
3 of Cups upright/Death reversed
In the 3 of Cups there are people in a temple holding glasses up in revelry oblivious to everything but each other…this cards usual meaning is of emotional growth or progression in some relationship or bond.
In this Death card there is a swampy jungle bog, the statue of a swamp god, a kneeling sacrifice tied to a pole.
This card reversed usually indicates the inability or the refusal to end or let go of something that would bring transformation.
Together these cards indicate emotional growth in an area where there was stagnation, an area where it might have been hard to end something or let something go.
In reference to the first question this indicates that what you’re unable or unwilling to change your mind or alter your thinking about is some area where despite the fact you had a hard time letting things end or letting things go you managed to grow emotionally, you managed to flow, you managed to feel anyway.

Career path
Since there wasn’t a specific question in this area
I’ll check to see what trends are developing in the area
Six of Wands upright
In this card there is a stone bridge and: a soldier leading a prisoner across that bridge in the middle of the night...In its upright position this card indicates integration of what had challenged the seeker in the past.
This card indicates that what is presently developing in your career path is the ability to take on changes and challenges and balance them out career wise…crossing those bridges becoming stronger for the effort in whatever profession you should choose…developing a sense of who you are and what your capable of in your career.

This is all for now if you have other more direct questions about your career path please let me know...
Blessings...
Quick Reply
Cancel
11 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 5:00PM #24
manidooke
Hi I was wondering if anyone had the medicine woman deck of cards and even if they don't I would love to have a reading done thankyou ~ Love ~ Light & Blessings~ ... manidooke
Love ~ Light and ^j^ Blessings...
Quick Reply
Cancel
11 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 9:12AM #25
prchula31
Hello Everyone,

Can someone please give me a general reading. My Name is Sonia and my date of birth is 3-13-71.
Quick Reply
Cancel
11 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 10:17PM #26
Urukai
Angel I think your up for a read next - I'll pull some cards for you in the next few days...let me know wait I think you wanted to know about employment - I don't do specific dates but I can look at what is developing in that area...if that is alright? Or if there is something else you'd like me to look up just me know...

Blessings and Love
Quick Reply
Cancel
11 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2007 - 9:22AM #27
spiritree
Thank you so much Beerlover for the read. You are a very gifted and talented reader who has picked up on all the right stuff. Your reading has come at a very difficult time for me, and it has given me hope. Thank you for that. If you ever would like a reading, send me a message. Thanks again,

Raquel

PS. I love, love, love Osho
Quick Reply
Cancel
11 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2007 - 12:22PM #28
solful1
To Manidooke:
I saw your request and I have a deck of cards that are close to the Medicine Woman deck. I have a Native American deck that I've been using since 1991. I mention the year because I'm not sure they still produce the edition of cards that I have. I did lay some cards out last night, just as a general read for you since you didn't really ask for anything specific. Didn't have time to interpret the spread though, and surely didn't have time to type it out last night. I can probably have the results online by Friday though.

Oh yeah. I want to say though that I have never posted any readings on this board. I'm not even sure if people can read without clearing it with the board mediators. I've been using tarot cards for about 15 years or so but I consider myself a novice. I do readings for close friends and myself. I've done readings over the telephone for my friends and family, but I've never really done it for a complete stranger online or anything. If you are still interested in my reading for you, email me at my yahoo account (for privacy) and I will get back to you. The addy is: luvlyloon @ yahoo. I've done the weird spacing and omitted the end so as not to inadvertantly create a link. Oh yeah, if are not interested in my reading that's very all right too. I've lurked this board for a while and lot of the regular readers here are very talented and gifted, if you want to hold out for one of them it's understandable.

Take care,
S1
Quick Reply
Cancel
11 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2007 - 12:34PM #29
Motherhealer13
BeerLover or Urukai....did you see my request on 10/22?

I may have obscured it w/my posts.  I asked if I would be doing Reiki Healing full time next year, or when?

I will wait if you have a list.  thank you, loving light and hugs.  Tams
Quick Reply
Cancel
11 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2007 - 1:49PM #30
BeerLover
Soulful, go back and read post #1, anybody can read for onyone on the waiting list on this thread.  Querants understand that anybody out there might pick up the cards and read for them- and post it here.  It's a wide open forum.  You don' need any special clearance to read for somebody on this thread.  Please (with powdered sugar on top), pick a querant off the list, do a read- if you want.  There is nothing holding you back except yourself.  Some people (and readers) do prefer to work through private e-mail for obvious reasons.  That's fine as well.  Not everybody is comfortable having their life story splashed across this very public forum.

Motherhealer, I looked back and found your request.  There hasn't been an update since, and the reading has been slow lately.  All I can do is urge patience as readers new and old take care of the backlog.

Peace,
BeerLover
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 165  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 165 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook