Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 2 of 165  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 165 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Locked: Open Readings Forum
11 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2007 - 7:46AM #11
Urukai
Hey Cathy, Good Morning Woman!
What I mean is when I type something off line and then try to copy and paste it to this place what finally gets posted is only part of what I originally typed... the end bit or half of text gets cut off...
I'm going to try to find the tech area and see if I can find some solutions...If I find anything on problems  similar to yours I'll give you the heads up..
All for now...
Hugs and Much Love...
Quick Reply
Cancel
11 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2007 - 8:15PM #12
bombshell
Hi,
     I was wondering if I could get a reading... I would like to know what is the best course of action to take concerning my love life-  I would appreciate any insights on this subject- please let me know if you need any additional information- my date of birth is 3/31/1981-

look forward to hearing your responce soon!
Quick Reply
Cancel
11 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2007 - 10:07PM #13
BeerLover
Hey Spiritree, love the name, and your profile. 

You asked a lot of questions, I sort of homed in on the spiritual path/creativity issue.  As you know, I don
Quick Reply
Cancel
11 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2007 - 10:10PM #14
BeerLover

You asked a lot of questions, I sort of homed in on the spiritual path/creativity issue.  As you know, I don
Quick Reply
Cancel
11 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2007 - 10:12PM #15
BeerLover

Quick Reply
Cancel
11 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2007 - 10:14PM #16
BeerLover

You asked a lot of questions, I sort of homed in on the spiritual path/creativity issue.  As you know, I don't do much in the way of directed readings.  It's difficult for me to direct things with ego getting in the way and messing things up.  Tonight I read from my Guilded deck, doing a neat little four card spread.  You lay out three cards and lay a forth across the top.  The first three cards are (l to r) the problem or what's holding you back, the heart of the matter, and the solution.  The crossing card connects the problem to the solution.

Let's get right to the heart of the matter, shall we?  This card is the Queen of Wands Reversed.  Wands symbolize career, project, inspiration, to me they are the realm of intuition.  The queen of this suit is a regal figure holding a large wand at the ready, defending her home.  But she is much more than defending, she is actively scanning the horizon, looking for the first sign of trouble, ready to charge out and meet it in the open field.  This card indicates you have all this creative energy ready to burst out on a new project, but, it is blocked.  And that truly is the “heart of the matter,” isn't it?

Next we move to the left, to the problem, and find the three of Pentacles.  “A master craftsman works alone at his forge, and finds great pleasure in that which he has created.  He loves the process and the product.”  Threes represent achievement, they are magical numbers as far as numbers go.  There's really not much to work with here.  The card obviously relates to you as a wonderfully creative person.  The book also says, “Be aware of losing the magical connection to process and product.”  OK, so maybe that has happened, what now? 

To the right, the solution, we have the Knight of Pentacles, another pentacle.  So material things must play into this decidedly spiritual blockage.  The Knight of Pentacles does indeed fit into the theme.  This king is not questing or charging into battle like a typical knight, rather he is resting in a glen, lance lowered.  Now is the time for resting and regrouping.  I thought at first this card wasn't really connected to the other three, but it is.  Go back to the first card.  This queen indicates you are ready to burst forth on a new endeavor, except it is reversed.  The second card suggests you might have lost the magic.  And this card says rest and regroup.  Find your center again.

(cont)
Quick Reply
Cancel
11 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2007 - 10:25PM #17
BeerLover
Finally, the card connecting it all together is a fitting one, Death.  Death in the Guilded deck.  There is a laughing skull behind a shield with blue sky in the background.  The skull seems to be saying, "You have to get past me to grow."
But of course you know the only way to really grow is to let go of your current self and evolve into a new being.  A part of you must die to make room for the new part.  That is the real job of Death, the whole point of this little encounter.  The ego, fear, or comfort might want to stay and fight- fight for the status quo, but the only way to beat Death is to let all of these things go.  But you knew all this, yes?  Notice the Queen of Wands has to leave the comfort of her own home, her comfort zone, to engage the new challenge.  It is out there, not here where she feels at home. 

Now is a quiet time, I believe.  I think it's all there already, the magic has always been there, sometimes it takes more effort to feel.  I think you have come through a period of great discovery, found out who you are.  And that’s really big.  Simply being is a lot different than discovering- just as magical, but not nearly as dramatic.  It can be difficult, especially for young twentysomethings (I speak from personal experience) to stop pushing forward all the time and relish life just as it is.  Your creative and spiritual work is just as profound as when you discovered it.  Approach each creative writing and meditation session as if it was your first.  I'll quote a bit from my beloved Osho Zen deck, the Fool, “Be a fool in the Taoist sense, in the Zen sense.  Don't try to create a wall of knowledge around you.  Whatever experience comes to you, let it happen, then go on dropping it.  Go on cleaning your mind continuously, go on dying to the past so you remain in the present here-now, as if just born.”  The essence of Zen Buddhism, isn't it?  Tomorrow when you wake up sing a few lines of “Morning has Broken.”  Look on all of life with fresh eyes.  Be still, be aware of the magic.  It is all around you.  And in you.

Hope this helps,
The cards gave me quite a clear message.  I hope it is accurate, and the read was of some practical assistance.

BeerLover
Quick Reply
Cancel
11 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2007 - 1:10AM #18
kzna
i would love a reading as well...  thank you.

March 17, 1984

my name is kenneth
Quick Reply
Cancel
11 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2007 - 11:22AM #19
BeerLover
Sintharae, you have a read posted back on the old Tarot board.  Please go back and read it.  Don't stiff me.

BL
Quick Reply
Cancel
11 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2007 - 9:37PM #20
cdkelley
I'm up o do a reading for the next on the list.It will probably be tonite -maybe tomorrow,depending on my evening around here.
Btw- thank you (((Urukai! )))I forgot that I was supposed to do a read TCR! I'm so sorry TCR! Please forgive my feeble mind! Again, thank you for making that up for me,Urukai(you're the best!)

So I'm off to get my cards!
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 165  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 165 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook