Page 6 of 165  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 165 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Locked: Open Readings Forum
6 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2007 - 6:41PM #51
bombshell
Thank you for reading for me-

You are right I did seem to get cards which were not 'good cards'! To some extent I can relate to them- I am not currently 'in a relationship', I am seeing someone- the situation is quite complicated and right now I am feeling a little frustrated and maybe a little confused which is not really my nature. The first card did not really resonate with me that well since I feel (in my intuition) that things are going to be fine between us most of the time ( I have been feeling a little negative since Saturday).
Our whole interaction with each other is bulit on compromise- I do have to say I am compromising more than he is at this point. I do tend to over analyze things to the nth degree- the letting go could be eluding to that - that I need to stop doubting things so much and analyzing them to death and just 'let go' and let things run thier course- or it could mean like you said that I should move on to a new 'relationship' not really sure.. usually my gut feeling is quite strong but as I mentioned it has been a little 'whack' for the last few days.. I do know that the relationship that I was previously in was very very difficult and it took me a while to be able to have the courage to stand up for myself and admit that it was not working and neither party was going to be happy at the present moment-

Again I very much appreciate you taking the time and energy to do a reading for me - if you or anyone else had the time and could delve further into the cards I would be very grateful-- if not I understand and hopefully the meaning of the cards which are not so clear to me will make sense soon..
thank you :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2007 - 8:59PM #52
Urukai
Using the Rider/Waite deck here is Solful's reading

What trends are developing in Solful1’s current path
Page of Pentacles upright
In this card a young man richly dressed gazes intently upon a golden pentacle. In the distance there are mountains and forests and at his feet there are small but beautiful flowers.
This Page speaks of youthful energy, practicality, the beginnings of experience, the building of skills and the learning of whatever it is you are engaged in upon your current path. He speaks of the hope and excitement of attempting, of doing, of engaging the world by participating in endeavors and enterprise. The world lies open to him as it does to you upon this path surrounding him and you with possibility and at his feet and yours should he/you tend the path he is on there are blossoms ready to bloom.

What information is there from the universe that Solful1 should pay attention to
9 of Pentacles reversed
In a lush garden filled with blooms a wealthy woman enjoying the fruits of her labor
This card is in a reversed position indicating blockages, roadblocks. The message: there will be some moments in whatever your doing that are not going to be what you hoped for. Don’t get caught in those stopped moments, pay attention to them. Why are they happening? What are you suppose to learn from them? If you would like whatever garden your working on or intend to work on to bloom don’t take shortcuts, review and make revisions where you need to, tend your gardens. Learn from those spaces in the places you walk.

What solful1 should know about the relations with the people she has named…
The World upright
A giant wreath, a floating figure, mystical symbols in a clear blue sky reveal The World. In this card there is a coming together of elements: an involvement, a participation to complete a cycle in a way that achieves integration and wholeness, a successfully total experience one infused with work and struggle and energy and spirit.
Your relations with these people is all of that. A working experience that in its functioning that will lead to wholeness even though the elements might seem disparate.
This reminds me of 2 ideas - one that there is a belief about what we contract to do together before each life with each other during a lifetime and secondly the idea that sometimes we go around with people sometimes the same people in successive lifetimes in order to learn from each other in a more connected fashion.
This group of people is involved together like that. It feels like that.

This is all I have for now...
Blessings...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2007 - 9:56PM #53
Urukai
Dear Angelpeace,
Sweetie I absolutely understand your upset and fear and I sympathize and don't mind your need to know but you must understand I do not read for the future.  I read for things that are developing at the moment I am doing the reading.  Right now your terrified and trapped getting so caught up in that fear that its taking you over.
You need to breathe.
IF I were to say yes your going to lose your house - what would that do to you?  Conversely if I said no you won't- youi may feel overjoyed and miss doing the thing that would help you to keep your house.
If I had any advice it would be slow your breathing, calm yourself so you can think clearly and then prepare like you will lose your house and do what you can to make sure you don't.
Stay calm and plan ahead.
(((Hugs and much love)))
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2007 - 12:03AM #54
lightblueglue
Single Gay woman wants to know what the cards say about her love life. Born 12/28/76 of Asian descent with black hair and brown eyes. If there's already someone who's interested? Or should I still wait for next year for anything to result or anyone special to appear for a long-term relationship and someone who wants to settle down? Anything else about my present situation with regards to my love life. Thank you!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2007 - 8:27AM #55
cdkelley
Dear Tattwo,
I pulled 3 cards out of my Gilded Tarot deck for you.

3 OF WANDS

The 3 of Wands shows a man standing on shore watching a ship sail off.Or perhaps returning?Either way he has invested in it.Whether he will have sucess or failure,his huture is out of hiscontrol.He cannot affect the outcome.
THE EMPEROR

The Emperor is the mirror of the Empress.Although the obvious difference is thereversal of his garments colors.Here his outter garment is of red,which represnts his actions.He holds the realistic Zodiac signs in his hand,not the glyph symbols as the Empress does.His actions are more realistic & external.He is more concerned about the realistic funtonong of everyday life.
10 OF PENTACLES

Here a chest lays open under a tress full of pentacles.A turtle slowly makes it's way past,unconcerned,as a ferret peeks over the edge of the chest in curiosity.Who's chest is it?Why is it unattended & left open?Evidentily,the owner isn't to concerned.

[SIZE=3]Tattwo,the cards are clearly saying that this is the end of a cycle.The 3 of Wands represents achievment,& inspiration,projects. AS the man who watches the ship,you have felt helpless in the situation with your Father.which is totally understandable in your circumstances.Whether you have the patience or not in the situation-the outcome of the circumstances in your Father's life are something you can't control.This is however a good time for learning patience & self-control.Although it may be frustrating to just sit & take no action,let things take their course.
The Emperor represents a Father,,our experience with authority,reason,& logic.His message is one of healthy stability.Create an evironment that allows you to function at your best.Try & seek order in your life in terms of home,your workplace & relationships.Coming to terms with your own sprituality is a good path to work on.
The tens represent the end of a cycle the penacles the earth,physical world,resources.
The person who owned this chest has left it to give back the lone pentacle that he was once given in a time of need.You've reached an end of a cycle.Just as once someone gave to you,you should now be inspired into being creative & giving your abundance back.
You are a very spititual person,& although you may feel upset with God because times aren't what you think they should be,you need to take a step back & look at the overall path you're on.Being upset with Our Father is part of the path we all encounter on our path to enlightenment.It's a lesson that only you can learn-patience & empathy for others,such as your love for your worldly Father.He may not always do what you think is right,but set in his ways, he probably feels he's doing what is bestor at least doing the best he can with his own health.Learn to give on your path to enlghtenment as you seek to find the spitituality you feel you have misplaced.It's still there,just seems to be a bit dimmer when life isn't going well.Patience will brighten it back up shinier then you will believe,because when you give,you recieve.
I hope this reading helps you.I'm sorry that it's taken so long but I haven't had a very good year healthwise.Then the new Bnet hasn't been very co-operative for me! LOL! bUt I'll get used to it soon I hope! Thank you for allowing me to share in your light by doing this reading
May you walk in God's light always in All ways.
(((HUGS)))
Cathy :)
[/SIZE]
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2007 - 8:39AM #56
cdkelley
Magnum,
I will post your reading this afternoon after I get some rest.
Thanks for the patience!
Cathy :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2007 - 9:24AM #57
Angelpeace
Dear Urukai,
  Thank you for your comforting words. I know I need to get back to the basics....as you said breathe etc. I seem to have gone on such a snowball effect in the last few years and I just want everything to fall back  in place .This period of my life has been the most frustrating, confusing and hardest period of my life. It has taken an emotional and physical toll. And it all started out as good intentions. Thank you for your advice and the hugs. I thought I had gone thru horrible times during my life but they pale to this .Thank you again.
In Peace and Love,
Angelpeace
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 08, 2007 - 2:41PM #58
solful1
Hi Manidooke,
Not sure how often you check your messages, but just wanted to let you know that I sent your reading to your other aol  account.

And for...I think it was Urukai...I think I skimmed a post in which you said you would read for me. I had noticed that my request got skipped over and I realized how busy this thread can be, so I didn't re-request. But I am still interested and will check this board periodically. I can also help out more with giving readings, depending on the feedback I get for the one I did.

Thanks,

S1
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 08, 2007 - 3:02PM #59
Urukai
Solful1,
It is true stuff does get buried around here fast but I did do a read for you a couple of days ago - lets see it was post #48 in this board I think page 5...

Blessings
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 08, 2007 - 6:55PM #60
cdkelley
Magnum,
I pulled 3 cards from my Gilded Tarot deck for you,
The Chariot

The Chariot is a card of Victory.The medallion of the sun atop the Chariot indicated the immense power & focus of the woman's mind.Although victory seems a rather straightforward concept,the card is full of contradictions.
The Emperor

The Emperor represents realistic choices & stability in everyday life.
8 of Pentacles

A lonely apprentice works late into the night,he is focused & determined.
Magnum,
The message of the Chariot is one of willpower & control.Recognize your own stregnth & ability to maintain order in the midst of choas.Know that you can achieve more than you think & celebrate your acomplishments.Once you achieve your goals,do not come to a complete stop,thinking that you're doneThere is always more to learn & acomplish,
The Emperor's message is that of creating a healthy stability & for you to create an environment that allows you to function at your best.Seek order in your home,workplace & in your relationships.Appreciate the rules of society that allow a smooth & peacful life.
The 8 of pentacles indicates you're involved in a course of study in preperation for a better future.Your discipline & drive will serve you well.Do remember to take a time-out now & then & enjoy yourself,
Magnum,I feel,in reference to your post,that you should stay on the path you are already on,but take some time out for the lady you are already with.I don't think you are giving her the attention she may need in order to blossom.It seems to me as if you are a very intelligent,orderly person,but maybe a bit ridged in your lifestyle.Loosen up a bit & I think you'll be happy where you are.
Thank you for allowing me to share in your light by doing this tarot reading.I'm sorry it took me so long to get it to you.Please let me know if you have any questions.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 165  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 165 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook