Page 1 of 165  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 165 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Locked: Open Readings Forum
6 years ago  ::  Oct 19, 2007 - 2:17PM #1
Urukai
"The purpose of this thread is to give readers a way to share their talents without feeling overwhelmed with personal requests. Too many really gifted readers have opened their own personal threads only to be deluged by querents and eventually get burned out. We have a number of tremendously gifted people on this board who want to share their talents with others.

The other purpose of this thread is to give beginning readers a chance to practice and develop their skills. By doing reads here, they are learning and growing in ability.

For the Querent (Seeker):

If you would like a reading, whether it be for a general read or something specific, just ask. That's all there is to it. Some readers like certain information like birthday, hair/eye color, body type, etc, but this is optional.

Understand by posting your request here, you:

* Accept a read from any reader, regardless of experience. {This rule is not cast in stone. You may ask for a particular reader, but he or she is not obliged to respond.}
* Understand that more than one reader may respond or none at all.
* Understand that unlike the personal threads, the reads here do not have to go in order.
*READERS WILL NOT READ FOR A THIRD PARTY WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT. It is up to the discretion of the readers to accept a “second hand” consent (e.g. “My friend George said it was alright to read for him.”)
*Understand that the only thing the reader wants in return is a simple THANK YOU. Feedback is good, “You were right on the money,” (or not) is always welcome, or something more elaborate.
*By posting a request you are OBLIGATED to check back periodically (daily would be nice) to see if you have a read. There is nothing more aggravating (and I speak from personal experience) to spend hours on a read and post it only to find the querent has disappeared.

For the Readers:

You guys have all done great in the past. As you know, I believe in the two week rule: If the request isn’t answered in two weeks, it becomes less and less relevant, and invites disappearing querents.

It is fine to “claim” a querent, to commit to reading for somebody. That helps all involved.

I would also like to extend an invitation to those new readers, either new to these boards or new to tarot. Pick a querent and give it a go, you have nothing to lose. And most likely the start of a great adventure.

Finally, if there are any other rules or suggestions or whatever, please feel free to post. This is not my personal domain. In fact, my contribution to this thread is actually pretty small. It’s more of an organic thing, growing and evolving as new readers come on board.

Your moderator,
BeerLover

UPDATE:

Folks requesting a read…
9/12 Icr (Post #1000) promised also by Urukai
9/29 MsCGhertofohio (#39) promised by Urukai
10/11 Tattwo (#51)
10/4 Magnum (#60)
10/10 Angelpeace (#78)
10/11 Solful1 (#82)
10/12 Caridad (#83)
10/18 Spiritree (#50 & 102)
1018 LostnVngo (#105)
(Numbers after each name are a reference to the poster's original request on the old B'net Board)

AND we are off!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 19, 2007 - 2:33PM #2
maylilly
A big Thank you to Urukai --Helping to make the transition easier!:D:cool:
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 19, 2007 - 7:30PM #3
BeerLover
Ah, thank you Urukai.  I've been a little slow on the draw with this whole new B'net thing.  Thank you for bringing over this wonderful thread (which was actually Alma's idea).  I'll try to get a reading in this weekend.  Hey all you other gifted readers out there (you know who you are), time to get reading again.

BL
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2007 - 8:56PM #4
BeerLover
Spiritree, I turned over some cards for you tonight.  It will take me a day or two to get them written up.  Don't know how much help they will be, but keep your eyes peeled here all the same.

Blessings upon your journey,
BeerLover
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2007 - 11:43PM #5
spiritree
Thank you so very much. Don't rush, and blessings for you as well...

Raquel
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 22, 2007 - 5:39AM #6
cdkelley
I MADE IT!! FINALLY!!

Cathy comes in & waves at BL,May, Urukai, & everyone!...
Give me a day or 2 & I'll try & get back to doing my readings too.

[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 22, 2007 - 5:37PM #7
Motherhealer13
:)Hi kids....I've been manuevering around trying to find this and other threads....
I would like to ask whether I will be doing healing full time in the next year?

No, rush....I have all the time in the world. :D
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 22, 2007 - 10:00PM #8
Urukai
Using the Rider/Waite deck…Here is your reading Icr
Trends at the moment for ICR in relation to his home and work situation…
Ace of Pents reversed/Ace of Cups reversed/Knight of Pentacles upright
Ace of Pentacles reversed
In the Ace of Pentacle there is a hand emerging from a silver cloud….The hand is holding a golden pentacle…in the background there is a garden that is in bloom and a gate leading to the mountains beyond…in a reversed position this card indicates difficulties someone may be having manifesting something in the material world…
Ace of Cups reversed
In this card there is also a hand materializing from a cloud but this time the hand holds a golden chalice from which water fountains…this water fall gently into a lilied pond…a dove hovers over the chalice with Eucharist in its beak…symbolizing a union…this card in its reversed or blocked position indicates blocked emotions, emotional stresses and tensions that someone may be experiencing…
Knight of Pentacles upright
There is a knight dressed in black armor holding a gold and black pentacle as he rides a black horse covered in blood red livery…in its upright position this card speaks of practical ambition and strength and common sense…
Together these cards indicates that at the moment of the reading that you Icr may still be having some difficulties getting things situated in the physical and that disarray is naturally causing you some emotional tension and stress…but the knight card; that knight card in its upright position shows your inner core strength to be guided by your true sense of what you want to manifest in the temporal or physical world…you may be having a hard time physically and emotionally just at this moment but you have that inner core of a strong individual, practical and steadfast in material endeavors – that is where your true strength lies not in the tension that currently has your attention…like that Knight let practicality and common sense be your guide…

How to overcome any negative trends in a healthy and positive way
The Chariot upright
In this card a charioteer stands astride his chariot which is at rest…as are the sphinxes laying in front of the chariot which are to pull it…there is a canopy of stars overhead and upon the charioteers brow…This card usually indicates –strong willed assertion over impulse and determination over difficult circumstance will win the day…
To overcome whatever difficulties you are having at the moment you’re going to need to be determined to succeed. As best as you are able control any inner turmoil and self doubts that you may have so that you can accomplish what you will…Think ahead, plan ahead…if one route does not work…have a backup in mind…This card also advises being assertive in accomplishing your goals staying concentrated and focused on your what you need to succeed…be disciplined but without being stiff and nervous in how you move through your affairs…to maintain order and remain in the drivers seat don’t let your worries ride or guide you…

This is all I have for now,
Hope this helps...
Blessings...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 22, 2007 - 10:18PM #9
Urukai
Hey gang - Big Group Hug  - Happy Happy to see folks in the new digs...!!!

MsCGheartof Ohio,
Your up next on the list...I think you said general with some emphasis on your career path...do you have a specific question in that area you want examined?

BTW I mentioned this in another area but wasn't sure if it was the correct place to do so - is anybody else having the problem of their post being hacked up if they type it offline and paste it to this board....?
Just thought I toss that out there...

Anyway happy to be home again on the Tarot Board....
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2007 - 1:30AM #10
cdkelley

Urukai wrote:

Hey gang - Big Group Hug - Happy Happy to see folks in the new digs...!!!

MsCGheartof Ohio,
Your up next on the list...I think you said general with some emphasis on your career path...do you have a specific question in that area you want examined?

BTW I mentioned this in another area but wasn't sure if it was the correct place to do so - is anybody else having the problem of their post being hacked up if they type it offline and paste it to this board....?
Just thought I toss that out there...

Anyway happy to be home again on the Tarot Board....

[SIZE=4]Urukai,
I'm not sure what you mean,but I'm having BIG problems with the posting forums & staying logged in,also the browser givcbi me a different member when I click on a person's profile.It's driving me bonkers!

[/SIZE]

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 165  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 165 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook