Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Welcome to Tarot and Divination!
7 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2007 - 11:42AM #1
maylilly
Welcome to the Tarot and Divination Board!

This is a gathering place for those interested in the arts of Divination to discuss various methods: Cards, Oracles, I-Ching, Intuition, and Scrying to name only a few of hundreds which have been practiced throughout time. Whether you come here out of curiosity, to seek ideas regarding a situation, or have come to share your gift, you are most welcome.

We have grown, over the years, into a tightly-knit community of loving people, sharing each other's troubles and joys, giving insight with or without using tools of divination.  The members of this board truly welcome new members, both those who are passing through, and those who are destined to stay among us.

We have had people who have called themselves “open-minded skeptics” come through for a reading and have stayed on, eventually doing readings for other people themselves.  We have people who come for a reading and just stay for the community of Love which dwells here.  All are welcome here. We encourage you to look around, read some posts, start new topics, peruse member’s profiles to get to know us better—and do fill out your own—this new Beliefnet forum makes so much possible!

On this board we have several social threads where it is not necessary to stay on topic.  We have fun in a fantasy setting at Willow’s Bend.  Those of you wishing to stay on here at the Tarot and Divination Board can make up a room for yourself at the Inn and share in the fun.  Look for Motherpeace_Wren’s rooms and outdoor extensions of Willow’s Bend like Waterfall for Positivity, both wonderfully affirming and nurturing places.  Feel free also to make your own social thread.  If you build it, people will come! 

If you come seeking a reading, please visit Beerlover’s Open Reading Forum.  You can put yourself on the list for a reading.  We have some wonderfully talented, experienced readers here to help you gain insight into your situation.  This is a place where novice readers can practice their craft too, and we welcome new readers enthusiastically.  Read for one person or stay on as a regular—whatever you feel good doing.

A bit of history: I took over the board from our beloved member, Tarot_Sun, several years ago.  You can read his words and more about him in the archives. Look for The Magic Tea Room.  It is also in the Magic Tea Room that member, Beerlover, and I met, as he came through looking for a Tarot card reading. I was one of those who gave him one, and through our private correspondence to discuss the reading, we fell in love. In less than a year, the Universe provided a way for us to be together, and Beerlover made the journey from Kansas to Virginia to be with me. (details of that harrowing journey in Willow’s Bend)  We have been married since January of 2007!  So you never know how visiting a Beliefnet board will change your life! 

I can’t wait to get to know you!  Come on in!

Walk in Beauty, Be the Beauty,

Maylilly

Host of Tarot and Divination
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2007 - 12:54PM #2
zoie_seeks
[COLOR="Teal"]I am here but quite lost, I can't wait for this to "feel" like home again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Sienna"]Zoie runs off insearch of a spell check.[/COLOR]
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 10:54AM #3
maylilly
Hello All, I am still trying to figure out how all this works.  I really haven't had much experience in this type of format, so if you are just learning too, we can learn together.  If you are an old hat at this, then please be patient with me and when you have a tip for how to do something better, please, please share it.  I still feel like I am groping around in the dark here.

Walk in Beauty

Maylilly
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 1:01PM #4
mare45
Hello , I am trying to figure all this out also.  I cant seem to find my friends lol. Spiritalk and RisingStar11111 where are you? lol . I am used to going straight to discussions and clicking on tarot and divionation and finding you there. I finally found intuitive counseling but so far your not there yet so I have no idea if you wrote to me. Now I will go to spirit guides and angels to see if anyone I know is there.  Good luck to everyone here.

Love and Peace
Mare
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 1:34PM #5
Urukai
I'm here......bwahhaa...I kinda feel like I'm in a dark room bumping into the walls but I've just remembered that I do have a lighter in my pocket....can't wait until the lights come on and the  new couch smell wares off...
Hugs and Much Love Everybody...!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2007 - 10:07AM #6
manidooke
Hi everyone hmmm it has been interesting just trying to figure out how everything works if Wind comes here tell her I am looking for her... thanks love, light and blessings...
Love ~ Light and ^j^ Blessings...
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2007 - 11:46AM #7
zoie_seeks
[FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Purple"]Well this helped me, maybe someone else can use it too.
You can subscribe to the threads that you read the most often.
I use the forum jump at the bottom of the page, you can find it if you are already in a forum. Find the thread that you want to subscribe to, click on forum tools, then subscribe to this thread. You can also ask to be notified by email when something is posted to this thread.  Then go to user CP at the top left  of the forum page to see what threads you are subscribed too and if someone posted recently.

You can also set up the threads so that the latest posts show up first. This is under Display Modes at the top right of the thread screen.
[/COLOR]
[/FONT]
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2007 - 3:27PM #8
GreenEyedLily
Wow...you go away for a month or two and everything changes! LOL Well shoot...its taken me 10 minute to figure out how to reply to a post...so bear with me everyone!  Haha...had some issues in my life I had to deal with - but I am back now (if I can figure out how to work this thing!)  Great to be back!!! LOL
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2007 - 3:45PM #9
maylilly
*wavies to everyone!*  Thanks Zoie for those great tips! This feeling that we are in a house of mirrors will probably fade into comfortable proficiency soon...(I'll keep telling myself that if you guys do! lol)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2007 - 5:27PM #10
jennthya
I've also discovered that you can subscribe to the entire forum as well as a particular thread. That way you don't have to swim through the sea of chaos to find your favorite forum and such!
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook