Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
7 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2007 - 9:42PM #1
Beliefnetsabee
If you were born between March 21 and April 19, you are an Aries. As a fire sign, you get along well with other fire signs (Leo and Sagittarius) and with air signs (Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius). So gather here to compare notes and meet kindred spirits.
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 04, 2007 - 12:34AM #2
ElectricImaginary
This forum needs a defibrillator. Any aid around?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 19, 2008 - 1:23PM #3
daiseymae302
I would love to talk with a person who is aware of the Aries actions, also what  can I do to maintain a level of a relationship. I thought that we were doing just fine but twice in the last several months he has made a complete 190 degree turn and he was like a stranger to me, cold and no relenting, he did come back when I said good bye ( he had not said good bye just lets cool it.! But this last time, which was last Sunday he asked me to tell him something..that had to be the truth..as he KNEW the truth!...and if I answered wrong he would be out of my life forever. If I answered right we would have a relationship. I answered the truth but he did not accept it and walked out..I have not heard from him at all. My heart is broken and I know I must get over him as his whole life was lies. He told me nothing that was the truth. !!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 26, 2008 - 2:25AM #4
Kartari
daiseymae302,

I am very sorry to read about your suffering.  I am not an astrology expert, but I've been studying astrology for several years and this much I recall from astrology classes.  If an Aries still cares to continue in a relationship, the Aries will demonstrate anger, argue with you, get hot tempered... in short, they will demonstrate fiery feelings.  Icy coldness is a sign that an Aries has lost interest.

On a personal note, judging by your last two sentences alone, not to be insensitive but sounds like you're better off without him... there can never be trust between two people if one is a liar, and without trust, there is no basis for a relationship.

I sincerely wish you the best, there really are some good guys out there, may you find the right one as soon as you're ready. :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 26, 2008 - 5:02PM #5
SomeDayJae
I read a post by 'sweetsummerlady" (I believe that was the name) and she believes that unless you have a strong aries influence in your chart, you might not be abled to get along with them. That's not true! Although they can be VERY annoying and pushy, I love Aries- but the men only, I can never get along with the girls quiet well!!
I have a year-and-a-half younger brother who is an Aries, and he's the only one out of my 3 brothers I get along with, I have been attracted to many Aries (and also Virgo's!) throughout my life. I am a Sagittarius (12/17) with no Aries at all in my chart! I am now involved with an Aries who is 4 1/2 years younger than I. I met him when he was in his teens and I was just starting in my 20's, so we were only friends then. But as years went by (we know eachother 4 years now) we became best friends and very close and even after not talking to or seeing eachother on and off, for one time as long as 8 months, we still managed to gravitate towards one another (he even claims he came back from college in his country partly because of me!) , so we decided to just go for it and try out a relationship, even though He's Pakistani Muslim and I'm Western and Northern European Catholic, not to mention our age difference (which would be another problem with his family since men tend to marry younger women, not vice versa). I'm a Sag with a Taurus moon and He's an Aries with a Cancer moon, so I guess that's why we go well together, not to mention my Venus is in Scorpio and his Mars is in Taurus- polar opposites and my Ascendant is Sag, his is Gemini- again, polar opposites!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 26, 2008 - 8:20PM #6
Kartari
Hi SomeDayJae,

The info you've written is actually quite complementary, especially your opposing ascendants because they may fall into each other's 7th houses, the house of long term relationships.  Sag's are drawn to foreigners in general... they are here to gather unfamiliar or foreign experiences and ways of thinking.  Aries is drawn to stressful situations because Aries thrives on challenges, such as the challenge of being involved in a culturally challenged relationship.  Challenges make Aries feel alive, the Warrior of the Zodiac needs battles to fight.

Opposing signs are actually more like two sides of the same coin rather than 100% opposites; they are very much alike on a deeper level but differ greatly in how they express their energy.  Sag and Gemini, for example, are both very much about perceptions and ideas... but Gemini is more the fact finder that refrains from forming conclusions while Sag will try to make sense of the facts and form conclusions, hence Gemini is given the Journalist archetype and Sag the Philosopher archetype.

Have fun. :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2009 - 10:29AM #7
Chuey1956

Hi Daisymae302,

Your situation is almost the same as mine. I was involved with an aries guy. it was a very rocky relationship. no matter how much I tried, it seems like we are like oil and water that doesnt blend well. it blended when being shaken, but once it stop, it got so cold and separated oil from water. exactly the same goes with my relationship with this aries guy. I am a capricorn. He got lot of excuses, little things turns out ugly to him,, he can be mean at times, or good and then suddenly to cold icy gestures and inconsolable, or mad. sulk and insensitive. we finally decided to separate after I discovered some incriminating things on his email when he left it by accident and i cant help opening it. I am still trying to heal my broken heart. I have been with this guy for 5 years now. I put up with him that long.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 03, 2009 - 11:48AM #8
Blubuhda2000

I am an aries and noted in my relationship that any star sign that has horns as well will only bring strife too the relationship

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 10, 2009 - 12:04PM #9
Avalove

I think Virgos are weird have two in family:(

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 18, 2009 - 1:41PM #10
Orchid43

Hi all i am an aries and its true we can be very high tempered and ignorant but we r very honest and loving people i have been married to a sagitarius for 22yrs an dsometimes we do clash because sagitarius never like to be wrong but so does aries lol but these 2 signs r lifetime partners

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook