Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
7 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2007 - 9:40PM #1
Beliefnetsabee
If you were born between April 20 and May 20, you are a Taurus. Being an earth sign, you get along best with other earth signs (Virgo and Capricorn). So gather here to compare notes and meet kindred spirits.
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 16, 2008 - 6:24AM #2
hopefulldw
I am a taurus and I want to know how have the last 10yrs been for other taurus it been rough for me and I need a break and a change so I wishing good luck to all taurus in the universal we will overcome.

HAVE A GREAT DAY
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 16, 2008 - 12:55PM #3
Rivermom
I seem to have one hurdle after another.  Nothing is smooth.  This past year has been awful.  I know I needed a change in my job, but nothing I try is working.   Things that seem promising and a good fit, melt away.  My children who should be grown have disabilities and seem determined to be children forever.  We get one part of their health cleared another goes off.  Then my health goes. 

I need some peace and calm.  Something that isn't in flux.  Thank goodness I have the river and my husband.  He is a Virgo and I can lean on him anytime.  the river just keep flowing.  Filling me with peace and beauty.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 17, 2008 - 12:28PM #4
chanilty69
hello I am a true taurus my life have also have had its ups and downs also for the past too sept i get sick and land in the hospital last time it was for three weeks in the intensive care i have a bad lung but with the help of the good lord i dont smoke anymore and trying to make the best of the rest of my life. it would be nice to communicate with other taurus out there. everyone have a blessed day
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 19, 2008 - 4:41AM #5
hopefulldw
I want all the Taureans to know that this day is the day when all good thing happen for us, this is
are year 2008, so go out and make the most of the blessing from up above nothing is out of reach
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2008 - 12:12PM #6
popice
I must be a different  taurus.
My last 10 years has been great.
I was born on  May 13th.
Also it was on a Friday.
I have had some  trying times but nothing to take me down.
I am a   Bull!

Ron
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 22, 2008 - 11:36AM #7
angels983
[QUOTE=hopefulldw;292107]I am a taurus and I want to know how have the last 10yrs been for other taurus it been rough for me and I need a break and a change so I wishing good luck to all taurus in the universal we will overcome.

HAVE A GREAT DAY[/QUOTE]
Yes, the last ten years have been tough for me too.  I feel a better day coming though so hang in there.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 22, 2008 - 11:40AM #8
angels983
[QUOTE=popice;317311]I must be a different  taurus.
My last 10 years has been great.
I was born on  May 13th.
Also it was on a Friday.
I have had some  trying times but nothing to take me down.
I am a   Bull!

Ron[/QUOTE]
Lucky you.   I  Know that the next ten are going to be wonderful for me as well.  I am not giving up on things turning around.
God Bless
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 05, 2008 - 11:58AM #9
uptownspicylady
[QUOTE=angels983;451117]Yes, the last ten years have been tough for me too.  I feel a better day coming though so hang in there.[/QUOTE]

I WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT I HAVE ALSO BEEN ON THIS 10++ YR.JOURNEY OF MANY WALLS AND SOME DAYS I WONDERED IF I WOULD EVEN SEE THE NEXT DAY.  I SEEM TO OF LOST EVERYTHING AND ALWAYS WALKING ON SINKING GROUND. FAITH CAME AND WENT AND CAME AND WENT. BUT JUST MOMENTS AGO, AFTER 8 MONTHS OF SEARCHING AND BEING JOBLESS AND FRIENDLESS, I HAVE BEEN OFFERED A JOB!!
REALLY JUST MOMENTS AGO! ON THE DAY OF THIS NEW MOON AND AS I AM 3 DAYS FROM MY 56TH BD, I ASK
YOU, HAVE ANY GOOD CHANGES HAPPENED TO YOU TODAY? GOOD LUCK AND MAY WE ALL FIND THE FOOTING WE NEED AND THE LOVE ME WANT (TO GIVE AND GET)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 14, 2008 - 8:56AM #10
trcymrie
taurus here as well , i think the reason tauruses have so much trouble is that we are not satisfied like others can be ,we always want more and because we are bulls we will do whatever we need to ,to get it .....thats a taurus for ya always on to a new journey . how do we find satisfaction anyway ???????
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook