Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next
7 years ago  ::  Jun 15, 2008 - 2:01AM #11
gemmie
I just wanted to offer my condolences to the Taurus community on the death of fellow Taurean Tim Russert. Tim Russert did all you Tauruses proud. I am a Leo which is a kinship to Taurus along with fellow square members Scorpio and Aquarius. As a matter of fact you can see this relationship in the death of Tim Russert. He died of a heart attack. Leo rules the heart and heart attacks are something that Leos die often from. I expect to die the same way and with the same suddeness seeing that Uranus is conjunct my sun. However I am also a smoker and Taurus rules the throat so throat cancer could get me too.  From a Scorpio angle I'm concern most with my sexual partner. I don't want to contract some sexual disease like aids because Scorpio rules the sex organs and many people are contracting and dying from aids. From an Aquarian point of view our concern should be with the circulatory system which is ruled by Aquarius. If the circulatory system is down this could lead to all kinds of health ailments including heart attacks. At any rate I try to take care of myself and everyone else should do the same.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 24, 2008 - 6:23PM #12
maacespana
to uptownspicylady:

I am also a Taurus and the last 10 years were extremely stressful, I endured multiple negative things.But something good came out of it. Something wonderful happened to me that helped me cope with all I went through. For this reason I believe that everything that happens to people has a hidden message if you care to take the time to understand it. I would tell all Taureans to persevere.  We are very good at it. Keep the faith and stay positive and things will start happening. Good things.  Uptownspicylady,  I am also 56 and was born 4 days after you.  Amazing. Isn't it. To the person that was born on May 13. I believe the name is Ron you were born in a blessed day. Virgin Mary came down from heaven on May 13, I don't remember if it was in Lourdes, France, or Fatima, Portugal. It was in one of these two places.  It makes no difference that it was on Friday. That is an old european superstition.  In medieval times people believed almost  in anything, whether it made sense of not.   
Love, Peace to all, always.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 09, 2008 - 2:45AM #13
FERNFD
[QUOTE=popice;317311]I must be a different  taurus.
My last 10 years has been great.
I was born on  May 13th.
Also it was on a Friday.
I have had some  trying times but nothing to take me down.
I am a   Bull!

Ron[/QUOTE]

Hello,Ron,just became a member in believe net and I saw your comment and wanted you get in touch with you bacause I WAS BURN THE 13 OF MAY TOOI remains, strong and healthy,a real bull too and the # 13 is my lucky number and it appears in all the important things in my life;what abaut you let me know ok, I think it will interesting for both to exchange our experiences, what you think; from now if you agreed, you have a new friend here in Miami,you can e-mail me to:fernfd@yahoo.com ok.Regards and my best wishes,FERNANDO.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 20, 2008 - 11:53AM #14
spiritpoet11
Taurus here also, Wow what a year of change for me...looking over other post it is good to find others who seem to be waging the war of time..My Taurean life has been better the last year and a half...Many changes have occurred for me...almost as if I had NO control of them...and I don't think I did the cosmo is strong and we taureans are even stronger ...aren't we? For me, the most profitable change of the last year and half was the one within me....getting in touch with myself...it is an amazing awakening...I was just wondering if any other Taureans out there have had any similar dramatic changes within your lives the past year and a half....? I am 35 years old and I feel as if I am on a roller coaster of change, fast change of late.  I made some major decisions regarding my personal life, and my career.  Am I the only one?
Look deep within and meditate. Find the inner stillness we have within ourselves, embrace it and LIVE!
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2009 - 7:22AM #15
scaramouche

Being a Taurean, I have discovered that it's better for me to take things "One day at a time" and never take myself too seriously.Nobody else does anyway:):)

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 10, 2009 - 12:10AM #16
scaramouche

I am the typical Taurean; I have the positive traits of determination and its negative side of stubborness. I was born on May 8th, a Friday, I think. It is said that Taurus is ruled by the throat. There are many Taurean's that are vocalist and narrators;I've discovered this over the years. I also believe that Taurus is not only ruled by the throat, but by the entire neck. I am 78 yrs. of age and have only recently been hit with arthritis; across the back and sides of my neck. So there are positive & negative traits for everything. determination vs stubborness. vocalist and orators  vs weak spot for arthritis.Wink

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 11, 2009 - 10:35AM #17
ranuculas

Hello S

Have you tried creative visualization to help your throat? Also throat chakra is seen as blue swirling light...   might incorporate in vis. And a great affirmation  "   It is with flexibility and ease that I see all sides of an issue.I approve of myself."

Good wishes, Susie 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 24, 2009 - 10:50PM #18
Mz.danielle

Oct 9, 2008 -- 2:45AM, FERNFD wrote:

popice wrote:

I must be a different taurus. My last 10 years has been great. I was born on May 13th. Also it was on a Friday. I have had some trying times but nothing to take me down. I am a Bull! Ron

Hello,Ron,just became a member in believe net and I saw your comment and wanted you get in touch with you bacause I WAS BURN THE 13 OF MAY TOOI remains, strong and healthy,a real bull too and the # 13 is my lucky number and it appears in all the important things in my life;what abaut you let me know ok, I think it will interesting for both to exchange our experiences, what you think; from now if you agreed, you have a new friend here in Miami,you can e-mail me to:fernfd@yahoo.com ok.Regards and my best wishes,FERNANDO.

I was born on Friday may 13th, and the last 10 years of my life have been pure hell. I have had some good times but not as much of the bad. But hopefully that will change. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2009 - 9:29AM #19
Jessicasp

I was born on May 4th and have always lived by the truth will set you free and that doing good deeds will be rewarded.  Yet as a Taurus I find that we are the unluckiest people in the world.  I have yet to see true justice for those who are ruthless, greedy and self centered.  I am tired of fighing the good cause and tired of being so unlucky and struggling.  I wish I could change my sign with some luck.  It alway seems like my horscope is saying something negative.  Just once I would like it to say your sign is in Jupiter and luck is coming in everything you do and want.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 22, 2010 - 2:11AM #20
Jacqueline

I agree with everyone im so unlucky. born May 19 im a taurus. I try to do good deeds also but nope nothing good happends. Im tired of everything in life. I feel like im just so negatives at time. Its also very hard for me to make friends no one really likes me and i tend to push people away anyways. Its sad how only my family can put up with my stuborness. my last 5 years have been not so good but im hopping for the best in the future, well financially. I feel like ill never find my soulmate my high school sweetheart (that i still talk to) is a gemini! NOT GOOD!!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook