Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
7 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2007 - 9:39PM #1
Beliefnetsabee
If you were born between May 21 and June 20, you are a Gemini. Being an air sign, you are most compatible with other air signs (Libra and Aquarius) and get along well with water (Pisces, Cancer, and Scorpio) and fire signs (Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius). So gather here to compare notes and meet kindred spirits.
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 17, 2008 - 1:33PM #2
Susiegirl
DAH54
Do You think that the weather is really to blame for Gemini's 2/sided personality, or that all Gemini's get together(mentally) and assume these personalities? lol
My older sister is a Gemini, and I swear, whenever We get together, Our personalities dominate the entire household. Both Being very artistic, We could create an entire years worth of problems for our family lol
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 17, 2008 - 8:45PM #3
LilyRoze

Susiegirl wrote:

DAH54
Do You think that the weather is really to blame for Gemini's 2/sided personality,

That's a new one on me. <^__^>  The weather, huh? I think it's just the way nature reflects itself everywhere. Geminis are as changeable as the weather.

Actually Geminis are more than just two-sided, twin imagery notwithstanding. Or if I may quote our fellow Gemini Walt Whitman:

Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.

~

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2008 - 10:58AM #4
songbird3364
I love the multifaceted personailties of geminis, I get a tickle out of their chatterbox tendencies. With my gemini friends and my gemini mom there are few if any dull phone conversations. They are quit witted and great thinkers. Another great trait of geminis are that they are so willing to help the ones they care about, without any regard for themselves. peace, songbird
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2008 - 12:48PM #5
xLivinglifEx
I am told that I'm a mix of all the zodiacs. That not just one defines me. I've never really thought about it until we were doing this quiz and it couldn't give me an answer to what sign I was. it was quiet weird.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2008 - 1:04PM #6
songbird3364
Hi xLivinglifEx,
You sound kind of like us pisces, and of course you are a mutuable sign which might explain why you tend to mix with all of the zodiacs, also consider your moon and ascendant signs as well. Anyways, welcom and hope to see you around....peace~
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 06, 2008 - 10:28AM #7
dharmabum40
I am a Sagittarius with an Aquarius Moon -- Libra, Aquarius and Leo also are strong in my chart.  So Gems -- are a great compatability for me.  I really enjoy trying to keep up with them and laugh with them.  We are almost the same.  I have found -- in looking at my past relationships and doing some digging that I am very attracted to Gems.  I have found that if they are not a Gem sun sign then they definitely have a Gem rising.  It took me awhile to figure this out.  I find that not many people know their birthtime so I can't find out their rising sign.  I dated a Capricorn with a Scorpio moon for a while and couldn't figure out why I kept seeing such Gem traits in him...  I pegged him a Leo or a Gem when I first met him and was actually disappointed when I found that he was a Capricorn.... mostly b/c I KNEW there was Gemini in him somewhere.  It took months before we found his birth certificate and found that he had a Gemini -- much to my relief.  Of corse the ascendent is more of the mask and I loved that part of him -- but I wasn't at all compatible with the Cap Sun and Scorpio moon -- I did try -- with the beauty of astrology at my finger tips.  :)  I just recently fell for another Gem rising.  So -- I must really love the qualities of Gems.  Gem women and me tend to make very fast and lifelong friends too.  :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 06, 2008 - 10:47AM #8
dharmabum40
What is your moon sign?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 06, 2008 - 11:18AM #9
dharmabum40
That might be why you don't see yourself with Gemini Traits -- but believe me -- if your sun is in Gemini -- you are a Gemini -- your Capricorn moon might not be impressed by the Gem traits -- quite a contradiction there btw Gem and Cap.  Your Gem traits will just be more subdued....  and the other planets in your charts may have a strong influence  :)  Your Cap needs to let your Gem go and have some real fun sometimes!  :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 1:04PM #10
DAH54
A rather nice planetary picture is being created today as Venus cooperatively sextiles mental Mercury on one side and powerful Mars on the other. Although we can be critical in love with Venus in analytical Virgo, she is no longer suppressed by Saturn's rules. This would be a day of easygoing celebration, but the philosophical Sagittarius Moon meets up with dark lord Pluto to intensify our feelings and to draw us into deeper waters.

For Technical support visit

> Dah's User to User Self Support <

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook