Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
7 years ago  ::  Mar 17, 2008 - 2:45PM #11
DAH54
I suspect that everyone has at least two facets to their personality. There is something of beauty in all of us, it is just easier to see in some than in others IMHO. And when we are told to 'look' for something we can often find what we are looking for in another. Shrug. I try not to transfer my short comings to other things, so I choose not to blame the weather for my actions.

I am perhaps an atypical Gemini, as I see myself as tending to be shy....

For Technical support visit

> Dah's User to User Self Support <

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2008 - 1:12PM #12
DAH54
I wonder just what it is about my birth date that puts me at odds, with so much of the Gemini traits?

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 06, 2008 - 10:41AM #13
DAH54
Hello Dharmabum40 and welcome to this small area of Beliefnet! I hope you find your time here rewarding, and enjoyable. While I am a Gemini, I don't seem to have many Gemini traits in my opinion.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 06, 2008 - 10:52AM #14
DAH54
Moon in Capricorn I believe.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2010 - 2:06PM #15
Maxie Jones

I'm looking for A birthday twin June 15TH,1952

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2010 - 6:05PM #16
Cassie

I remember when me (CAP) and my (GEM) got together we are both women mind you. I thought i would never meet another Gemini in my life since I was like 14 I am now 43.

OK knowing that there are two side to Gem , I asked her to bring out her other half. we call them intro and extro. After being the sweetest person I knew for about a month...she went straight to the left. And I said finally extro has arrived!!

It took for me to threaten to end our relation for her to snap out of it. which consisted of words like: Forget! and What! and what's the problem and saying my name at the end and being very snappy. All I kept saying was what happened and she say nothing what are you talking about?! and would later tell me that she had spoken to a family member who made her upset.

So, I quickly noticed a pattern and I also realized thath she was trying to find out if I could deal with both personalities and I told her I could. I knew I could it was  matter of if I wanted to for the rest of my life and now that she knows i am here for the duration we are doing very well...  I love my Gem and I.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2011 - 11:09PM #17
lightcake29

Hello, I am in a relationship with a Gemini man and we have been in a relationship going on 10 years, will be next year in April. I am a Taurus, so I was wondering, we get along really good, even though we are of different signs, signs that no one really that would match. I love this man with all my heart. He is a really good, honest, sincerely, and wonderful man. We do everything together, go everywhere together. It just seem like we have a whole lot of trust in each other, which is how it is suppose to be. Now, we are planning on getting married in June of next year.

lightcake29 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2011 - 7:31PM #18
Joyceamb56

I am a Gemini and some of the horoscopes really don't fit me. As a matter of fact most daily horoscopes are completely wrong. I love a conversationalist, good lover, one who lovest to receive and give affection. I love men of character and men who can enhance my life through their knowledge. I love to travel, which I have yet to do this year. I will tell you what I think about a situation in a heartbeat. I tend to be a loner, partially because people that I have previously had an association with have either betrayed me or used me. I am a very generous and giving person to a fault. I do for others before I do for myself. I am a humanitarian. The part about changing lanes often is untrue for me. I do need excitement and thrive on a challenge. My relationship is with a Cancerean man and we get along just fine. I love the attention and the conversations that we have and the understanding that we have with one another. It is possible to have some of the qualities of the Gemini, but the overall view of Geminis is not exactly true for all of us.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2011 - 2:20AM #19
Fae

Helloo fellow Geminis :) I was reading an astrology personality book the other day that actually delved deep into mannerisms and your actual birth date and it was uncanny how accurate it was about everyone that I looked up, including me.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 23, 2012 - 8:05AM #20
Ksushil970

The sign Capricorn is one of the most stable and (mostly) serious of the zodiacal types. These independent, rocklike characters have many sterling qualities.

Moderated by Beliefnet_community on Aug 25, 2012 - 09:22PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook