Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next
7 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2007 - 9:38PM #1
Beliefnetsabee
If you were born between June 21 and July 22, you are a Cancer. Cancer is a water sign and is most compatible with just about every sign except earth signs (Taurus, Capricorn, and Virgo). So gather here to compare notes and meet kindred spirits.
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2007 - 12:20PM #2
zeilaj
Born June 27 I find myself comfortably in the mist of being a full Cancer.  Yes I get along well with all
whom I met and I enjoy life to the fullest.  I do not really see myself as moody, because I define moody
as a brooding sort however I am sensitive and emotional like the tides that are driven by the moon in
my sign. I find ebbs and flows through out my day to day life.  But because I strive on consistency and security I keep a lot of things inside.  I do find myself alone a lot and I believe it is because I think very
deeply, love very strong and have little tolerance for so much of the "social crap" that so many others
want to include in their daily lives.  I just ended a brief relationship with a  Taurus.  I believed we were
well suited but I found him in too many questionable situations with him not being able to be their for
me when I needed him.  So just my path I am alone again and find a place of comfort in the cosmos
protected by my exterior shell so that everyone else cannot see the soft side of me.  I would like to
chat with other Cancers and other signs so I look forward to the blogging.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 09, 2007 - 3:14PM #3
sharon_bivens
Born July 10th.
typical Cancer, moody, sensitive,dreamer,  and tend to hide when wounded. 

Sharon
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 20, 2008 - 12:57AM #4
Vprice
My birthdate is June 27th also and I agree with you....I consider myself a "true" Cancerian.  I get along with everyone...however, I am moody! In fact...I observe my behaviro quite often.  One moment I can be high off of life and truly happy and the next I can be off into deep thought about whatever.   I also have the tendency to want to be alone one minute...then the next around a group of high spirited people ( I avoid negative people).  It sound like we have a lot of traits.  :)  Take care!

[QUOTE=zeilaj;48518]Born June 27 I find myself comfortably in the mist of being a full Cancer.  Yes I get along well with all
whom I met and I enjoy life to the fullest.  I do not really see myself as moody, because I define moody
as a brooding sort however I am sensitive and emotional like the tides that are driven by the moon in
my sign. I find ebbs and flows through out my day to day life.  But because I strive on consistency and security I keep a lot of things inside.  I do find myself alone a lot and I believe it is because I think very
deeply, love very strong and have little tolerance for so much of the "social crap" that so many others
want to include in their daily lives.  I just ended a brief relationship with a  Taurus.  I believed we were
well suited but I found him in too many questionable situations with him not being able to be their for
me when I needed him.  So just my path I am alone again and find a place of comfort in the cosmos
protected by my exterior shell so that everyone else cannot see the soft side of me.  I would like to
chat with other Cancers and other signs so I look forward to the blogging.[/QUOTE]
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2008 - 1:34PM #5
blackbird747
yes iam a cancer,iam very carning ,take on everyone problems, big harted,we are some very loving people, that makes special in the astrology
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 27, 2008 - 8:22PM #6
foreverall
[QUOTE=zeilaj;48518]Born June 27 I find myself comfortably in the mist of being a full Cancer.  Yes I get along well with all
chat with other Cancers and other signs so I look forward to the blogging.[/QUOTE]

i understand you completely. i myself am a cancer born july 20, hard to help my moodyness, but can if i put my mind to it. understand social crap cause thats all it is, is crap. i am alone again (except for my dog) as my husband (scorpio) just passed away. am very cautious, withdrawn and sad right now. would love to speak with another cancer.  i do  have cancers that surround me though, my brother and my son in law.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 27, 2008 - 9:10PM #7
Sfltracey
My moon is in Cancer.  I can relate to what I read in some posts. I am definitely moody and HIGHLY sensitive. My astrologer says the moon is at home in Cancer but sometimes it is a thorn in my side. I have to say though, it helps me relate to others. I love my house and that seems to be a characteristic cancerian (sp?). I also love to cook and entertain but then happy to see everyone go and have the home to myself again. I find I don't forget things to easily that occurs with other people. If someone does something good for me or harm to me it stays in my mind although I don't like to hold grudges. When it is a full moon I can definitely feel it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 27, 2008 - 9:14PM #8
Sfltracey
Katari,

Isn't this supposed to have a major influence on our society over the next decade or so? Someone had told me it will be a similar impact to that of the 60's although not necessarily the same content.

I had posted a few weeks ago a question about Saturn conjunct Pluto for me in the Fall, wondering if others are going through the same...I imagine somebody is right? I was surprised nobody responded. I can't say I was pleased when I read the summary of what it meant. Yikes.

Tracey
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 27, 2008 - 9:20PM #9
foreverall
i also love my house and am trying to make it more me, except for the clutter, which is everywhere. i also love to cook and try new recipes as well as make up my own. i dont like to hold grudges, but sometimes i do. i love to cook for alot of people other than just myself. but i do love to entertain
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 31, 2008 - 9:36PM #10
Sincere
I to was involved with a Taurus for 20 odd years she past away this past January but she was compassonate and spoke her mind and very spiritual. I do love Spirituality but i never had a genuine relationship with another cancer. I belive i would love that opportunity and make the best of it we could see each other without any mask and that would give us a healthier relationship. Iam single and would love to meet other cancers just maybe you might be for me  get back and have a Bless day. if you need more info just ask i practice honesty. Just For Today.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook