Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5
4 years ago  ::  Jul 10, 2010 - 12:59AM #41
lovemebe4others

May 31, 2008 -- 9:36PM, Sincere wrote:

I to was involved with a Taurus for 20 odd years she past away this past January but she was compassonate and spoke her mind and very spiritual. I do love Spirituality but i never had a genuine relationship with another cancer. I belive i would love that opportunity and make the best of it we could see each other without any mask and that would give us a healthier relationship. Iam single and would love to meet other cancers just maybe you might be for me get back and have a Bless day. if you need more info just ask i practice honesty. Just For Today.

ITS FUNNY CAUSE ALL THAT I HAVE READ DEALS WITH ME IN MANY ASPECTS. DATING A TURUS I HAVE TWO CHILDREN BY HIM, BUT WE DID NOT GET ALONG AT ALL. MY EMOTIONAL FEELINGS SEEM TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK THAT I AM WEAK, BUT SO UNTRUE, AND JUST THAT LOVING, KIND PERSON WITH A BIG HEART TRYING TO MAKE IT IN THIS WORLD.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 10, 2010 - 4:26AM #42
ljamesjmusic

yes I am a true cancer though and though born July 8 never meet a strsnger want to help every one hurt myself most of the time so I have to pull back really put myself out for my friend and some time other yes I like attenthion shy but some time I can do thing like be a little loud to try and hide that always writing music or poet reaching for dreams and to be successful, very easy to be hurt and 99% really like to be alone, I agree with what was said yes some time I am up high on the cloud but just like rain I easly come down and hide myself in my shell love to cook fish write and love family and friend ,I am a very sweet and loveable person you make me angry I hold it until you push the wronge botton then you're know.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 10, 2010 - 6:04AM #43
sandyclark1312

Hi I am a cancerian 11th July - a mother of 2 children.  For me, my children and my husband come first and I would do anything for their well being.  I am very sensitive, get angry soon and get very upset if my family does not respond to my instructions or my care.  I care for them and ofcourse I am always in search of love and sympathy to be expressed but my family does not believe in that.  I love to cook food for my family and feed them with all my experimental recipes and I am always behind my daughter (17 years) for her secured life which actually she is very irritated with my bothering questions.  That is what I am - a mother who is constantly worried about the security of a teenage daughter.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2010 - 11:33AM #44
Awarra

I'm a true Cancer(born on July 16th) and am perceived as very tough by my friends and family. I'm definitely a softie inside but I do not believe in letting others take advantage of me, no matter who they are. I'm all about helping others help themselves, protecting my loved ones and saving the world. I do however, believe in living Life and enjoying myself to the fullest. I have a lot of friends and associates, but family is the most important relationship for me. It is always stated that we are moody. I don't feel I'm moody by definition, but my moods shift quickly and my moods are so strong they seem to significantly affect others. I wonder why. My best friend is a Cancer and we understand each other and try not to hurt each other's feelings. We are pretty successful with that; it's a almost 30 year relationship. My fiance is a Taurus and this has also been a very satisfying relationship. I've had the Pisces, Virgo, and other compatible and imcompatible sign relationships, but this has proven to be the best one for me.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 11, 2010 - 2:36AM #45
Terrylell

Hi,hope this finds everyone well. I am cancer as well.July 11.Moody? yes,very although i am learning to control it. It's being empath that gets to me bad at times. Picking up on others pain,mostly emotional and spiritual  wears me out to the point of getting sick at times. Due to that fact,my emotions i think protect me by forcing me to a peaceful surrounding just to collect my bearings. The empathic pull is hard,but i will in most cases try to help them thru it. I feel that is why i am here, and it is,although it drains me,very well worth it. As long as the people in pain will allow me to help them,then i will.There is nothing more satisfying than to see a persons soul smile after them being tormented by their pain. Hopefully i will learn to completely control it,but until then,i will brighten up their lives and love it. Blessed be to all of you

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 14, 2010 - 11:10AM #46
DeeDeeKay

Hi! I'm a 4th of July Cancer! Who said that the day you are born dosen't have a significant impact on who you are?? I am sooo Independent minded! And, I wrestle with it, according to my natal chart, also. I have Aquarius in Mars, for one. That gives me a little struggle with house and home. I love the comforts of home but wanting to be on the move. With Venus in Gemini gives me alot of airy ways, and also an unsuccessful love life choosing alot of airy people. With my moon is in Scorpio, well she acts more like an advocate. And I carry more of her negative traits as my alter ego. Over the years I've had to keep her on a leash. When I get upset, she can do some real damage. Not fireworks, Explosives! On the positive side, she has given me insight on human nature, and a strong and accurate a third eye on intuition. I have Virgo as my rising sign, she allows me to see everything practical, and muffles that dreamy stormy side of Cancer. Being a Cancer, I have learned that most of it tactics of defense is very affective. Cancer gets great respect from others for the caring leadership and compassionate work we do in this world.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2011 - 1:48PM #47
typicaltess

I hope people still post here. I'm a typical cancer. Born July,18th. I'm afraid of all kinds of things that are not everyday things in my life. I have been divorced for almost 7 yrs and have not even been on a date! My whole life is my children and Grandchildren. Just moved to a new state and city from a small southern Indiana town. But I live with my daughter and son in law and grandson. I struggle with loneliness, but don't want the answering to a man 24/7. I have health issues also that keep me isolated. This crab is in its shell and head tooo much!!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2011 - 1:54PM #48
typicaltess

Sep 11, 2010 -- 2:36AM, Terrylell wrote:

Hi,hope this finds everyone well. I am cancer as well.July 11.Moody? yes,very although i am learning to control it. It's being empath that gets to me bad at times. Picking up on others pain,mostly emotional and spiritual  wears me out to the point of getting sick at times. Due to that fact,my emotions i think protect me by forcing me to a peaceful surrounding just to collect my bearings. The empathic pull is hard,but i will in most cases try to help them thru it. I feel that is why i am here, and it is,although it drains me,very well worth it. As long as the people in pain will allow me to help them,then i will.There is nothing more satisfying than to see a persons soul smile after them being tormented by their pain. Hopefully i will learn to completely control it,but until then,i will brighten up their lives and love it. Blessed be to all of you

I'm a nurturer1 I hope thats spelled right!LOL!!! I understand what you are talking about1 I mother everyone! I need to stop it but don't know how! Struggle is my middle name! Hope you are well and recieve this post!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Nov 08, 2012 - 8:07AM #49
Ksushil970

It is a fundamentally conservative and home-loving nature, appreciating the nest like quality of a secure base to which the male can retire when he needs a respite from the stresses of life, and in which the Cancerian woman can exercise her strong maternal instincts.

Black Magic

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook