Page 4 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
4 years ago  ::  Dec 10, 2009 - 9:06AM #31
faithcat

Hey I'm a cancer but I find myself with all kind of feeling about the future and what going to happen to the peoples on earth if society donot stop all the thing that they are doing to the world, like pollution and waste, and start trying to get alone with peoples of all race. These subject are hard for a cancer person. The moon and sun is and important part of our lives but it does not play a great part in your decision on live. I'm a very early cancer 6/26/59 so I can give you a clear thought on my cancer experience and thoughts.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 30, 2010 - 4:49AM #32
libertylove

I am true Cancer and I love being who I am becoming more and more everyday. I do get along with every sign and I do love a challenge and strive to get along with all as best as I can. I am realy mellow. I am learning to just let people be people and just go with the flow and work and focus on standing my ground, I becoming much stronger because us of us who are cancers are led to be identified as soft or weak when we really are not just more settle and I tend to let other stuff that other signs would find offensive  I work at being the strongest and best Cancer sign I can be and I hope you other sisters and brothers signs of mine do the same. I love all and will continue. Please comment if you would like to continue this. I get along well with Taurus they have seem to be my closest friends and I was raised by a Leo/Virgo so I have three signs that are a part of me...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 01, 2010 - 10:52PM #33
RiverMoonlady

I am completely a Cancer (7/9/56) and finally found my soulmate, a Scorpio (10/31/63).  It is unbelievable how compatible we are!  What the heck was I doing messing around with the Aries, Virgo, Capricorn and Gemini men?????

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 06, 2010 - 8:42AM #34
Barbara

I am a true Cancer and I just broke up with a Pisces man. I thought we were mad for each other but come to find out Pisces are dreamers they don't make things come true they like to dream in there fantasy world. They will cheat on you and hide it from you as long as they can then we you find out they think that ever thing will be alright they lie alot. We cancer make our dreams come true and we don't lie there's no reason for us to lie we say what's on our minds, when our back is up against the wall watch out all hell will break out and we never forget if we been hurt that trust isn't there like it was before. I wish I could find the right sign for me instead of the headache signs.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 18, 2010 - 10:24AM #35
jenna

oh cancer cancer cancer...... lol i am a july 8th baby and know to the deepest depths of my soul that if i were a little less emotional life would be easier for me. lol i think us cancer women create an untrue version of truth. cancer never feels the same level of love returned because we create that type of "reality" out of fear of hapiness and letting go. it is the hardest lesson i have learned, is that it is okay to let go of people in your life that dont mesh, i shouldnt hold on to things for the sake of holding on. but also that love to me may mean a deeper more serious union than my man.  It is okay to allow love in different ways. love can come in a less full blown claw clenching way and it can enrich my life and teach me to be less possessive and to trust (although a huge fault of cancer not to trust anything fully)  i have realized that cancer need take more risks in love. If in the worst case scenario i am hurt emotionally by letting go and trusting someone fully, i am a strong shelled and insanely driven individual who is more capable of healing than most others. keep your head up cancers and trust in your own strength and dont be affraid to experience it is all part of the process, and when you find the one you know is for you, loosen the grip slightly and trut your intuition.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 18, 2010 - 10:28AM #36
jenna

ha ha ha isnt that true pisces is in a full blown la la land. we love to love them and put ourselves through hell for this man and i have only ever been left standing to think what the hell is the matter with me? why do we put up with such nonsence?

May 6, 2010 -- 8:42AM, Barbara wrote:

I am a true Cancer and I just broke up with a Pisces man. I thought we were mad for each other but come to find out Pisces are dreamers they don't make things come true they like to dream in there fantasy world. They will cheat on you and hide it from you as long as they can then we you find out they think that ever thing will be alright they lie alot. We cancer make our dreams come true and we don't lie there's no reason for us to lie we say what's on our minds, when our back is up against the wall watch out all hell will break out and we never forget if we been hurt that trust isn't there like it was before. I wish I could find the right sign for me instead of the headache signs.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 18, 2010 - 10:33AM #37
jenna

i dunno if you can scare a cancer with telling them how much love you have, honestly that sounds crazy to me because as a cancer woman that is all i ever want to hear! i am like a love sick puppy just fiending another confirmation of your devotion. maybe it is because he is a man and that is self explanitory lol.

Aug 21, 2009 -- 12:57AM, Julzie wrote:

I am an Aries and have been dating a Cancer man for about a month now. He is recently divorced and I am in the process. We both have come out of very bad situations, where our ex's were mean. I understand why he wants to be cautious in our relationship, however, as an Aries- I run full force into things - and feel I might be pushing a bit too much. When I left my ex I wrote up a list of 15 qualities I would like to see in a guy and by g^d he has everyone of those qualities. It is just too hard for me to hold back how excited I am about being with him. I don't know what he is thinking, or feels. I know we are doing okay if we are still dating, however, I am bursting. Everytime I ask a loaded question (about feelings or things that make him happy) he backs off. So what I am asking all you wonderfully sensitive Cancers- is how do I not frighten him away with my Bold Aries ways?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 31, 2010 - 1:22AM #38
Kartari

May 6, 2010 -- 8:42AM, Barbara wrote:

Sounds like you found the wrong person rather than the wrong sign.  We find people of similar "types" throughout our lives... certain signs, planets, houses and/or aspects tend to occur in our romantic interests though in different combinations.  But astrology does not predict maturity, nor does it predict the choices we make.  It only predicts our potential.  This Pisces is definitely showing the shadow side of their potential (deception, escapism), but not all Pisces demonstrate this level of depravity.

Btw, there is truth in that Cancers and Pisces are both imaginative, but Cancers are also doers.  Pisces can live by the ocean or other favored escape and dream their life away without other more active signs in their chart, lol.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 14, 2010 - 4:24AM #39
Pinklightworker

I am a cancerian born 10th July 1962 born in the year of the tiger which explains a little more about myself too when I studied chinese astrology interesting should take a look and balance it with what you know of yourselves very interesting indeed!

Both my parents were virgo and it was horrenduous, I had a relationship with a gemini, taurus, pisces and cancer and looking at it now the worst one was a cancerian but when i looked at the year he was born he was born in the year of the ox.  I think I must have had a raw deal with this cancerian it was the worst of the worst relationships I ever had.

I am alone now and finally like it I get very insecure but learning to let go and learn from everything and that everything has a positive even the worst scenarios. 

I feel everything and love too much and hurt too much and I know I am totally misunderstood as I do not let anyone close to me unless I really trust them and that at the moment is my daughter who is a sagittarius and my counsellor who is a scorpio who I get on with so well!!  She is terrific we are on the same wavelength so perhaps if I have a reltionship again which I would like one day it should be a scorpio definitely someone to show their feelings and not be afraid of commitment by that I don't mean marriage but commitment of love and feelings and being truthful.  I hate liars or anyone who deceives me.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 09, 2010 - 2:47AM #40
daniel_1232001

I'm a cancer, born on july 7th. and I want to talk about my last ex girlfriend who was a sagittarius. WE WERE TOGETHER FOR FIVE LONG YEARS. Happy and in love is how she explained our relationship. She even asked me to move in is how devoted we were. But as soon as she had the peer pressure she dumped me for a manipulative lesbian. And to add insult to injury she still contacts me like if it's alright. When she knows it's not alright with me. SHE WAS MY WORLD..... Now I feel stupid, and angry. All I want is for her to feel what I feel. I am totally lost...... NOW THATS A CANCER ISN'T FOLKS...... SO MOODY AND SENSITIVE. SOME ONE GIVE ME ADVICE!!!!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook