Page 5 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next
6 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2008 - 7:46PM #41
Persefone815
[QUOTE=Goldenchild64;662528]I too am a LEO, 7/27/64 and a Wood Dragon in Chinese Astrology.  I don't know what my rising is etc. but if anyone can lend some assistance or guidance as to where I would find this information, I would be grateful.

Many of my Leo friends have had and still having a difficult year, I am trying to find out why? We were supposed to have a golden year with perfect health and wealth.

Blessings
Goldenchild64[/QUOTE]
From my perspective, i think it has a lot to do with neptune transiting through accuarius in opposition to our sun. Neptune makes everything so blurry, confusing, scarry...because it is very difficult to see where you are going.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 05, 2008 - 2:22PM #42
ManzanitaBear
[QUOTE=Goldenchild64;662528]I too am a LEO, 7/27/64 and a Wood Dragon in Chinese Astrology.  I don't know what my rising is etc. but if anyone can lend some assistance or guidance as to where I would find this information, I would be grateful.[/quote]
Your rising sign depends on your time of birth, and, to some degree, on the longitude and latitude of the place where you were born.  It's the constellation that was coming over the horizon at the moment you were born.

The easy way to find out your rising sign is to go to a website that calculates birth charts and enter your date, time, and place of birth.  I got mine at http://www.freehoroscopesastrology.com .  It can also be calculated with pencil, paper, and a ruler; a comprehensive book about birth charts would tell you how.

[QUOTE=Goldenchild64;662528]Many of my Leo friends have had and still having a difficult year, I am trying to find out why? We were supposed to have a golden year with perfect health and wealth.[/QUOTE]

See the "Pluto in Capricorn, what does it mean?" thread on this board.  Everyone is affected by Pluto transiting into Capricorn, no matter what their sign is.  And people who have Capricorn occupying a significant position in their birth charts are really going to be affected.  I certainly am (more details in that thread), and I have Capricorn ascendant.  Your Leo friends who are having such a hard time may have significant planets in Capricorn.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 05, 2008 - 2:41PM #43
ManzanitaBear
And Goldenchild, your post is making me think:  I read in several places that 2006 was supposed to be an especially challenging year for Leos.  But it was an exceptionally good year for me.

Must be something to do with my birth chart, but I'd like to know why that was supposed to be so, and why I was an exception, if I was.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 05, 2008 - 11:32PM #44
Beldaran
Persefone815: Actually, my ascendant is Taurus. I really have no idea why I attract Aries. And, since I turned 18, I have only been hit on by Aries men that are 4 yrs. older than me. I'm trying to find out a reason why, and I'm hoping astrology might give me an answer there.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 14, 2008 - 5:09AM #45
leolady00
I was born the exact date as you 07/24/64 - i wonder if we were born at the same time- I was born at 08.15am.   Overall I consider my self to be blessed, but I thought this year was meant to be the best year ever for leos- in fact that is what I was told by 3 different psychics- so far it has been hell on wheels-so much stuff happening- it is crazy. The past couple of years have been really challenging- to say the least- all my leo buddies have been going through it also- my question is "when is our luck going to change".  You seem to be in the same boat!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 14, 2008 - 11:02AM #46
EyesoftheWorld
[QUOTE=Beldaran;672140]Persefone815: Actually, my ascendant is Taurus. I really have no idea why I attract Aries. And, since I turned 18, I have only been hit on by Aries men that are 4 yrs. older than me. I'm trying to find out a reason why, and I'm hoping astrology might give me an answer there.[/QUOTE]

I believe people of a particular sign are intrigued by those of the next sign, as the zodiac represents the progess of a soul as it is reincarnated (it is not one incarnation and on to the next sign, by the way; you have to learn the lesson of a sign before moving on), so an Aries will next be a Taurus so they find Taurus rather interesting. Conversely, people of a particular sign will seem to have an innate understanding of people of the previous sign, since their soul had previously been incarnated in that sign.
However, you are Taurus rising, so that makes things a bit complicated. My point is, Aries are probably getting a Taurus vibe from you, which I believe is very much what a Rising sign does, and they are drawn to that. I don't know though if you will have that innate understanding of them the way a "true" Taurus would...
What Fatal Flowers of Darkness Bloom from Seeds of Light!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 14, 2008 - 12:35PM #47
ManzanitaBear
And, since it's that time of year:

Happy Birthday to all Leos!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 14, 2008 - 11:02AM #48
EyesoftheWorld
[QUOTE=Beldaran;672140]Persefone815: Actually, my ascendant is Taurus. I really have no idea why I attract Aries. And, since I turned 18, I have only been hit on by Aries men that are 4 yrs. older than me. I'm trying to find out a reason why, and I'm hoping astrology might give me an answer there.[/QUOTE]

I believe people of a particular sign are intrigued by those of the next sign, as the zodiac represents the progess of a soul as it is reincarnated (it is not one incarnation and on to the next sign, by the way; you have to learn the lesson of a sign before moving on), so an Aries will next be a Taurus so they find Taurus rather interesting. Conversely, people of a particular sign will seem to have an innate understanding of people of the previous sign, since their soul had previously been incarnated in that sign.
However, you are Taurus rising, so that makes things a bit complicated. My point is, Aries are probably getting a Taurus vibe from you, which I believe is very much what a Rising sign does, and they are drawn to that. I don't know though if you will have that innate understanding of them the way a "true" Taurus would...
What Fatal Flowers of Darkness Bloom from Seeds of Light!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 14, 2008 - 12:35PM #49
ManzanitaBear
And, since it's that time of year:

Happy Birthday to all Leos!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 30, 2008 - 2:38PM #50
sibility
I cant seem to be in a relationship, i think it is because we give so much and recieve so little, expecting the other half should love you as much as you love them, look out for the other, truthfulness and expect the same, I have been married twice and now in a live in relationship, how nice would it be to have a little of everything out of your needs met, never happened not sure if it could, hope this helps,
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook