Page 4 of 10  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
6 years ago  ::  Jul 30, 2008 - 2:41PM #31
aidensmom04
I am also a leo and I have also dated another leo whos birthday is the same day month and year as mine and it was not pritty.  I really liked him and we remain friends to this day we call each other on our birthday and try to get together but has not worked out that way the past couple of years.  My birthday is july 26th and all leo....
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 30, 2008 - 2:56PM #32
Evillynnstar
I'm a Leo, born August 19th. I share a birthday with Bill Clinton. LOL which I find amusing. Its better than my friend who shares a birthday with Castro. My moon cusp in Sag and Scorpius. Yeah that's a mood swinger there.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 30, 2008 - 9:31PM #33
Roots75
My sun is Scorpio, Moon Leo and Rising, Cappi. Let me tell you!!! LOL...It's refreshing to read these posts. My Leo stands out alot....always has. I relate most with the fact that I fight for the people I love. Mix that with Scorpio lol! Oh and I'm on the cusp of Libra too. Tell me how ironic that is!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 01, 2008 - 1:17PM #34
Goldenchild64
I too am a LEO, 7/27/64 and a Wood Dragon in Chinese Astrology.  I don't know what my rising is etc. but if anyone can lend some assistance or guidance as to where I would find this information, I would be grateful.

Many of my Leo friends have had and still having a difficult year, I am trying to find out why? We were supposed to have a golden year with perfect health and wealth.

Blessings
Goldenchild64
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2008 - 4:49PM #35
Beldaran
I am a Leo, 7/24/86, and it seems to have ruled my life. I am constantly surrounded by Aries. It is like I have a flashing, neon sign saying, "Leo here". Everytime I meet someone, it's an Aries. Every man I've dated, and all of my friends, but one, are Aries. I start talking to someone in a crowded room, and it turns out to be an Aries. I signed up for potluck rooming when I went to college, and I got an Aries. Admittedly, my strongest relationships are with these people, but I don't know any other people with different signs. Does anyone else have an issue like this? Do you seem to attract one sign more than another? I know this sounds crazy, but I could really use some advice.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2008 - 7:39PM #36
Persefone815
[QUOTE=Roots75;658852]My sun is Scorpio, Moon Leo and Rising, Cappi. Let me tell you!!! LOL...It's refreshing to read these posts. My Leo stands out alot....always has. I relate most with the fact that I fight for the people I love. Mix that with Scorpio lol! Oh and I'm on the cusp of Libra too. Tell me how ironic that is![/QUOTE]
Ha! my sun is in leo and my moon in scorpio,  i've never meet my exact opposite (in that matter) before...Hi!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2008 - 7:42PM #37
Persefone815
Is aries your ascendant? mine is taurus and i have the same situation with them, they are everywhere around me!

replying to:  Beldaran
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2008 - 7:46PM #38
Persefone815
[QUOTE=Goldenchild64;662528]I too am a LEO, 7/27/64 and a Wood Dragon in Chinese Astrology.  I don't know what my rising is etc. but if anyone can lend some assistance or guidance as to where I would find this information, I would be grateful.

Many of my Leo friends have had and still having a difficult year, I am trying to find out why? We were supposed to have a golden year with perfect health and wealth.

Blessings
Goldenchild64[/QUOTE]
From my perspective, i think it has a lot to do with neptune transiting through accuarius in opposition to our sun. Neptune makes everything so blurry, confusing, scarry...because it is very difficult to see where you are going.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2008 - 7:39PM #39
Persefone815
[QUOTE=Roots75;658852]My sun is Scorpio, Moon Leo and Rising, Cappi. Let me tell you!!! LOL...It's refreshing to read these posts. My Leo stands out alot....always has. I relate most with the fact that I fight for the people I love. Mix that with Scorpio lol! Oh and I'm on the cusp of Libra too. Tell me how ironic that is![/QUOTE]
Ha! my sun is in leo and my moon in scorpio,  i've never meet my exact opposite (in that matter) before...Hi!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2008 - 7:42PM #40
Persefone815
Is aries your ascendant? mine is taurus and i have the same situation with them, they are everywhere around me!

replying to:  Beldaran
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 10  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook