Page 3 of 10  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
6 years ago  ::  Jun 06, 2008 - 10:26PM #21
Persefone815
Hi, manzanitabear, it is very nice to meet you, youmus be an excellent person, being a leo and from the 15th ....hehe i know only two more people from the same date, my exboyfriend and a current coworker. ah...and ben Afleck hehe
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 07, 2008 - 2:24PM #22
mateensqueen
[QUOTE=Persefone815;269883]I am a leo, i was born on august 15. My ascendent is taurus and my moon sign is scorpio so, figure.[/QUOTE]

He is a very opinionated and has excellent entrepreneurial spirit5
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 07, 2008 - 4:24PM #23
ManzanitaBear
[QUOTE=Persefone815;548783]Hi, manzanitabear, it is very nice to meet you, youmus be an excellent person, being a leo and from the 15th ....hehe i know only two more people from the same date, my exboyfriend and a current coworker. ah...and ben Afleck hehe[/QUOTE]
And Napoleon Bonaparte and Julia Child... though since they're dead, maybe they don't count.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 15, 2008 - 12:55AM #24
gemmie
Hi everyone my birthday is July 27th. I have sun, ascendant, mars, jupiter , and pluto all in Leo. All that stuff about leos being self-absorbed is especially true in my case. I have to work real time hard to include others in my life except for my children who continually impose themselves on me at will. I have been studying astrology for a few years and have notice certain astrological patterns. For example whenever the planet Mercury is retrograde some cataclysmic event usually occurs. I first noticed it upon the death of race car driver Dale Erhart. Mercury was retograde then and becomes so about 3 times a year. You can also examine this in your own life. Mercury was retrograde when my 19yo son totaled my car last   year.  It was retrograde another time when my laptop computer fell off a counter crashing to the floor and breaking consequently. Mercury is currently retrograde and what is the big deal now? The death of Tim Russert of course. The lesson here is to take good care of yourself, be careful, and watch out for Mercury retrogrades.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 20, 2008 - 8:31AM #25
Norlica
I am a Leo born August 18, it has not been easy for me either, especially in my personal relationships, my ex-husband was also a Leo born the same day and same year.  I loved him with all my heart and he loved me too, but we could not get along as like they say its only one King to reign.  I have 3 children my oldest one is a Libra, which has been a blessing, my oldest son is Aquarius and my little one a Virgo.  3 of them with different personalities, my relationship with my little one has been more difficult than with my other two.

I do everything intensily, and with passion, but I feel my partners have not understand my way of being, and tell me that I take things to deep down, when something hurts me, I will never forget, as I never forget a kidness from someone.  I am faithful, emotional, intense, and passionate.  That has make my life kind of hard.  I am responsible but with a flair of authority, and had create to much problems.  I digg into issues to the bottom and people misjudge me.  I found out that I get along with Sagitarious and Libras.  My ascendant sign is Gemmini so that has created a dual personality, I can be sweet but also be authoritarian.  What a Mess.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2008 - 7:59AM #26
MELLOVEUK33
[QUOTE=zoester;384655]My Love Life As A Leo Has Been Very Painful,any Other Leos Experiencing This[/QUOTE]
MY BIRTHDAY IS JULY 31ST,AND I HAVE NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN LOVE.I AM A TYPICAL LEO.X
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2008 - 8:04AM #27
MELLOVEUK33
Just Compelled To Say I To Was Born On July31st.x
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2008 - 7:59AM #28
MELLOVEUK33
[QUOTE=zoester;384655]My Love Life As A Leo Has Been Very Painful,any Other Leos Experiencing This[/QUOTE]
MY BIRTHDAY IS JULY 31ST,AND I HAVE NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN LOVE.I AM A TYPICAL LEO.X
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2008 - 8:04AM #29
MELLOVEUK33
Just Compelled To Say I To Was Born On July31st.x
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2008 - 2:54PM #30
ManzanitaBear
Of course, all this about the state of people's love lives isn't determined by sun sign.  It takes looking at your whole birth chart to really figure it out.  And your partners' or love interests' entire birth charts, too.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 10  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook