Page 10 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
4 years ago  ::  Jan 05, 2011 - 12:24PM #91
Noelia

I am a Leo born in 23th of August! As a leo,I feel energetic like the Sun gives me that energy!Passionate,proud,confident,stubborn sometimes too..Tongue outDemonostrative personality for most of my friends!lol! Love to smile and make people happy! Favotite colour is orange and red! favorite flower is sunflower!lol!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2012 - 7:05PM #92
Misspack

I have a Leo Rising and have recently read something interesting and wanted to share with all of you Leo's who have experienced betrayel, and frustrations with love.  Since 1998 Neptune has been in your house of of partnerships and marriage.  Neptune is the planet of illusion and it is moving home to Pisces tomorrow on Feb. 3!!! Never to return in our lifetime!!

Here is a quote from Susan Miller - "Yet there is more to discuss - the fact that Neptune will not only enter your financial house but LEAVE your partnership sector for the first time since 1998 is important. Neptune will not return to your marriage and partnership commitment house (including business partnerships) in your lifetime.

This could easily signal a big and possibly improved change for your most romantic relationship. While it is possible that you were inspired by your partner, perhaps because this person is very creative or helped people in need (perhaps in a charitable way), there is a possible downside that Neptune may have brought during your time together. You may have had to give up too much for a partner in the past, sacrificing your own needs so that your partner may benefit. You may have done this willingly, or you may have been in a circumstance that dictated this must be.

Or it might have been that your partner has not been entirely honest with you all these years. (By now you would know if this applies to you.) Now, however, on February 3, you will no longer be subject to these types of difficulties in a relationship. You will enjoy the difference - everything will change now and you will find your relationship more even and clearer too. Now let's turn to the specific days of this month that you may want to note.
Now, all conditions are right for you to gear up for a big career campaign that can bring you victory by late April or early May. You are close, but your aim must be precise and steady. You are in a position to make the victory of a decade, so don't get distracted. Keep working at your goals!
If you are married already, then you may see some interesting developments now in your partner's life, ones that would affect you in the best way. Good news makes both of you happy! "

Good luck to all of you Leos and I don't give up on love!  The planets just weren't aligned for you to experience it the way you would normally like to.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2012 - 10:48PM #93
Whitejasmine

My boyfriend is a Leo (I'm a Gemini) & I just have to say that the lion is the most attractive sign of the Zodiac for me. I've never met a male Leo I couldn't get along with; who couldn't love the king?? ;)

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 08, 2012 - 9:32AM #94
Snow White

I am a Leo, born August 5, who once was married to a July Leo. Those born the first third of the sign tend to be dominating, I understand as they are true Leos. We were married 20 years but fought as he tried to regulate me, but it didn't work. You can't control a Leo! My second husband was a Capricorn (unusual being earth) with moon in Cancer. We were soul mates. It was a match made in Heaven, believe it or not. Usually I like Aries types. Now I am with a Libra. Okay as my ascendant is in Libra. Yet there is not the magic as I had with my second husband (who passed away from cancer) or Aries signs. Barbara

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 07, 2012 - 2:13AM #95
Ksushil970

Leo is the natural sign of love and romance. Leo romance is played out with passion and high drama. Leo is an ideal lover and is generous, ardent, appealing and glamorous. Leo marries well below him and has the ardor and the passion to make the mate happy. In marriage, Leo is possessive and loyal.

Love Problem Solution

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 10 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook