Page 7 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
6 years ago  ::  Feb 14, 2009 - 12:58PM #61
Angelfire3511
Hi everyone. Well, I'am a Leo. Was born on July 23. Most of my friends thought that I was Cancer. But I checked many horoscope and yes I am a Leo. It's nice to meet other Leos.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2009 - 5:37PM #62
Stargazers

Hello fellow lions!!!  I am a Leo too with a Leo Rising.  I was born on the cusp of Virgo so I have some Virgo tendencies as well.  My moon is in Sagitarius.  Lot's of fire here lol!  The bit of earth may help control the fire.  I am happy with my sign.  I don't believe I would change it if it were up to me:)

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2009 - 11:38AM #63
MsBecky365

I am a Leo, July 29....and I am very much a "Lion" I do roar when things does not go my way. My love life has suffered many times because I am too controlling, very aggressive and knows what I want.  I like to be in controll all the time...and the boss.  Oh..and lets not talk about being protective of loveones that are close to me.  You catch hell if you try to come in between.. so, if this makes me a true Leo then I am. 

MsBecky

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2009 - 11:42AM #64
MsBecky365

Foot in mouth Yes, I know the feeling.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 18, 2009 - 10:30PM #65
LunaSolaris

Hi, I have a question for all the Leos and all those who are well acquainted with Leo.

What are Leos most afraid of?

I'm asking because I'm looking into what it would mean to have a lesson to learn that has something to do with Leo traits/qualities/aspects, and have to do with fear as well.

Thanks!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2009 - 7:56PM #66
Evey51

I have lived with a leo Aug 09...he is caring, gentle, reliable about some things...he is also Conniving, a liar, not truthful....he can keep secrets for 20 years...relies to much on the bottle to solve his problems...He spends most occasions with his first family ....than the one he created with me in 1987........We are alot alike as I am a fiery Sagittarius and honesty is absolute.....something we do not agree on...

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2009 - 8:16PM #67
Angelfire3511

Hi, am a Leo. i was born on july 23. I was married to a Piscis. Our relationship didn't go well. We were together for 9 years. Am now seeing someone who is Gemeni. He is different. But who knows maybe down the road, we might be together. I've heard that water sign usually put out the fire of Fire signs. That can be true. Because my x-husband really got under my skin sometimes. I just cant get along with water signs. But Iam proud to be a Leo.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2010 - 6:53AM #68
Fred

Feb 14, 2009 -- 12:58PM, Angelfire3511 wrote:

Hi everyone. Well, I'am a Leo. Was born on July 23. Most of my friends thought that I was Cancer. But I checked many horoscope and yes I am a Leo. It's nice to meet other Leos.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 04, 2010 - 9:33PM #69
gemmie

Hey Leos!! I have sun, acs, in Leo which make me a double Leo. I also have mars and jup in leo which mean I can be lucky for other Leos and other Leos are lucky for me. However the down side is that most of my Leo planets are in the 12th house. How is that for spoiler?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 04, 2010 - 9:40PM #70
gemmie

Hi Angelfire! Did you find out you were a Leo by checking your time of birth?  That is the only way you can know for sure  when you are born on the cusp.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 7 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook