Page 1 of 10  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
7 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2007 - 9:37PM #1
Beliefnetsabee
If you were born between July 23 and August 23, you are a Leo. Leos are fire signs and get along best with other fire signs (Sagittarius and Aries) and with air signs (Gemini, Libra and Aquarius). So gather here to compare notes and to meet kindred spirits
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2008 - 9:06PM #2
Persefone815
I am a leo, i was born on august 15. My ascendent is taurus and my moon sign is scorpio so, figure.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 15, 2008 - 5:06PM #3
Cordelia
I was born on the custpJuly 23 and have often wondered if some days I was more Cancer (thats my excuse) lol I definitly have the Leo ...defending my family and close friends for any matter and the roar does come out..
Deep passions for helping and am a guider also bettter that I am in charge or supervising delegating ..Finally have let my hair grow and wierdly it is very comfortable......
All my  spouse relationship have in fact been with Sag and currently a virgo we get along great .....The leo is very faithful to all in my circle but you will encounter the wrath if you cross the line of trust
that doesn't happen often but the few have felt it
lolo
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2008 - 3:27PM #4
believe808
Dear Zoester:
I am a leo also Aug 8 and was married for 24 years to a leo July 30, it was a fun relationship for most of those years but he started cheating on me last year and has been still with her for over a year now. I found out in June and made him leave the house. Usually I am strong and able to deal with things that have happened in my life but I am finding this so difficult to deal with. Where is my leo personality now? My love life has been horrible all growing up I was always left by the ones I cared about I thought this was different, even being leos he was the quiet type while I was the outgoing one. Thanks for letting me share this.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 01, 2008 - 2:58PM #5
LunaAngel
My b-day is Aug 8th and I am ALL Leo.... independent and protective of my loved ones.  I actually dated another (only child) Leo and what a struggle THAT was.... both of us trying to put the other up on a pedastel.  Tiring to say the least.
Now I am happy being single and enjoying being able to watch what I want on TV  :-)

Luna Angel
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 06, 2008 - 3:42PM #6
vmj48
Hi, I was born on July 31, I am very independent, ambition,controlling, perfectionist, and over protective of my love ones dear to my heart.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 06, 2008 - 6:00PM #7
aylmer_j
Represent!

(Sorry, I'm not a regular over on these boards, but I saw the word "Leo" and felt compelled to comment.)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 06, 2008 - 9:22PM #8
Persefone815
I used to date another leo too, our birthday was the same day with one year difference, we even had the same ascendant, it gor boring...really boring.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2008 - 12:08PM #9
mysticlgypsy
I am a a Leo near Cancer cusp. I also have a Stellion chart has anyone else have a stellion? Myne exists in Cancer VLeo and Virgo. I would be interested in sharing with anyone on this subject.
mysticlgypsy
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2008 - 11:33AM #10
zoester
My Love Life As A Leo Has Been Very Painful,any Other Leos Experiencing This
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 10  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement