Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next
7 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2007 - 9:36PM #1
Beliefnetsabee
If you were born between August 24 and September 22, you are a Virgo. Being an earth sign, you get along best with other earth signs (Taurus and Capricorn) and with water signs (Pisces, Cancer, and Scorpio). So gather here to compare notes or meet kindred spirits.
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 7:49PM #2
CLHazz
Hi there all you fellow Virgos! It's a bit  surprising to find one of the compatible sign is Scorpio, my best guy pal is one. While I am reserved and need to plan things, he's very spontaneous. We're complete opposites in some areas but have tons of fun. Just a thought on that. It's nice to have a place where just us virgos can go to discuss our virgo "issues" :))
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2008 - 4:30AM #3
ESTABIZ
Dear Ladies and Gentleman,

Sorry to disappoint you all, by going by your Sun Sign allow does not make a relationship work.

I am a qualified astrologer of 10 years.  You need to look at all the planets in your chart and not just one.

In fact - I get on very well with Virgos because my Moon Sign is in Virgo.
I get on very well with Scoprio - because both my Mercury and Venus are in that sign.
I get on well with Capircorns - my Mars in that sign.

As you can see you are likely to naturally feel a bit of a kindred spirit with those whose planets are similar to yourself.

However - the most important thing in relationship is the attiutude of
I am going to work that this relationship and also when you get up every day to say to yourself
"What can I Do Today to Improve Things between my partner and I"?  If needed.

All the best
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2008 - 4:30AM #4
ESTABIZ
Dear Ladies and Gentleman,

Sorry to disappoint you all, by going by your Sun Sign allow does not make a relationship work.

I am a qualified astrologer of 10 years.  You need to look at all the planets in your chart and not just one.

In fact - I get on very well with Virgos because my Moon Sign is in Virgo.
I get on very well with Scoprio - because both my Mercury and Venus are in that sign.
I get on well with Capircorns - my Mars in that sign.

As you can see you are likely to naturally feel a bit of a kindred spirit with those whose planets are similar to yourself.

However - the most important thing in relationship is the attiutude of
I am going to work that this relationship and also when you get up every day to say to yourself
"What can I Do Today to Improve Things between my partner and I"?  If needed.

All the best
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2008 - 8:35PM #5
AstrologerAngel
I would also add the relative position of Saturn has something to do with compatibility. My Sept. 9 husband and I (Sept.10) just divorced in December. Should've worked, but his Saturn in Sagittarius was WAY too frustrating for my Saturn in Pisces. He, of course, isn't religious, and I am increasingly spiritual. Our life-paths were just not compatible. Thank goodness we are very duty-bound as Virgos, and the kids are primary, and we are good friends (so far). All Virgo falls in my 11th friendship house. :)
Peace, Shelley
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2008 - 12:29PM #6
ChadsQueenForEternity
My Soul Mate was born on April 19th..so he's an Aries/Taurus! Trust me he has both traits! Hes has both the Romantic sides of an Aries and a Taurus....but the temper of a Taurus! I'm a Virgo and I DO NOT get along with any water signs. There to controlling. I'm pretty dominant in relationships and I try not to be...but it's my nature and I can't help it. I really don't follow the astrology stuff anymore. When you find the right person...you just know it!!! I LOVE CHAD FOREVER ETERNITY AND ALWAYS!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2008 - 4:04PM #7
madamegourmet
I have been in several relationships that  supposedly should have been compatible; possibly soulmates. But I can't stand lies and all I seem to attract are guys that want to be with me and only with me or guys that want to be with me and everyone else. If they want to be with just me then they turn out to be sociopaths, stalkers or have OCD/SCHIZOPHRENIA/BIPOLAR W/MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDERS/WOMEN BEATERS/ALCOHOLICS OR MUST SMOKE WEED ALL DAY LONG WHICH PREVENTS THEM FROM WORKING!! iIf they want to be with me and everyone else then they turn out to be very adept at lying, lying and them have some of the previously mentioned disorders from group #1?? I have finally given up because I feel that I willnever get pass "relationships 101". So where do I go from here. I'am very spiritual but always seem to attract the opposite.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 03, 2008 - 9:25PM #8
boodlebear
[QUOTE=CLHazz;175040]Hi there all you fellow Virgos! It's a bit  surprising to find one of the compatible sign is Scorpio, my best guy pal is one. While I am reserved and need to plan things, he's very spontaneous. We're complete opposites in some areas but have tons of fun. Just a thought on that. It's nice to have a place where just us virgos can go to discuss our virgo "issues" :))[/QUOTE]

Hey, I'm boodlebear, a Scorpio and my guy friend is a Virgo and I have the best time with him. I love his mind and I love his wit. And I like him. This guy's an absolute riot. He, too, plans; down to the most final detail if he can and I plan too.... kinda... (devil's in the details). It matters not to me if "this" isn't aligned with "that" then "this" won't happen. Not to mock anyone. You can see how I love to show my ignorance.  But I wanted to show CL that I, as a Scorp, have fun with Virgo. Kinda like support her.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 04, 2008 - 7:46AM #9
cdkelley
I'm a Virgo,9/15/1955 & I have married my soulmate according to alot of books,my 1st husband.A PicsesBut we were so young,that it wasn't right.We stayed,  always in love & best friends until he passed away in'94.
But my honey now is my other soul mate & we've been together 23 years next month & he's a Capricorn & we've always been so compatable it's uncanny. I'm very blessed.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 20, 2008 - 12:44PM #10
QuietStormm
I have been back and forth with a Libra male for about 5yrs. On one had he detains all the things I like in a man, but he also has characteristics that I find uncanny. I'm torn and don't know what I should do.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook