Page 2 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
7 years ago  ::  May 25, 2008 - 10:43PM #11
blessed576
hi there
I am a leo born august7 and my husband is cancer  july 15 it is a terrible combination .
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 25, 2008 - 10:43PM #12
blessed576
hi there
I am a leo born august7 and my husband is cancer  july 15 it is a terrible combination .
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 10, 2008 - 4:56PM #13
kivanetri
part of ur problem is that both leo and cancer have tempers . leos tends to last longer . and cancers is gone before u know it. it may be this that makes ur relationship hard considering cancers moods r hard to understand , they can be mad about just bout anything. plus cancer can be very defensive and moody. he tends to worry to much but if u can get him to use his imagination postively he might create something great. retreating when ur angery like leos do may make things worse talking calmly with him may help. try using ur sense of humor with him. share ur believes and dreams with him. it might make him worry less.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 10, 2008 - 6:58PM #14
kivanetri
this is to u quietstormm, underneath the stellar charm of him lies a character with many convolutions,confusions,frustrations,and ambivalences concering his identity. i hope that helps.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 24, 2008 - 11:08AM #15
dharmabum40
I'm a Sag with Aquarius Moon and Leo rising.  I have no cancer or water signs in personal planets....  my very best friend is Virgo -- although she does have Gemini Moon and Sagittarius rising.  So that helps our friendship alot.  She is aware of both of our astrology.... we talk about it, poke fun at it all of the time....

We are very different people in our Sun Sign astrology.  :)  An unlikely pair one could say.  And the rest of our chart certaily does help us out.  But I love Virgo's.  Virgo's are very grounding for a Sagittarius like me.... the other Earth signs are too but the Virgo is different b/c they are so great at communication and communication is important to a SAgittarius.  I can talk forever with a Virgo.  We may have different outlooks but both seem to be open minded enough to respect the differences and talk about them.  I meet Virgo's everyday.  It is the one sun sign that I can pick out of a crowded room -- I always know that I can make a virgo smile -- and making a virgo smile is so fun for me to do. 

I guess I just wanted to say that I love you Virgo's!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 03, 2008 - 2:17PM #16
dharmabum40
I agree that we must look at the whole chart.

To answer your question my mercury is in Sag also.

My virgo best friend and I have similar quests in life.  We struggle with a lot of the same issues....  it is really crazy though how our sun signs -- our astrology per se -- is so "right on" and how we are really very different at the same time as being so much the same.  I don't think her and I could ever live together -- the differences would be too extreme.  But we have managed to love each other's differences for a long time now.  We are both very intellectual signs I think.  The sag and the virgo.  Definitely conversational and questioning signs.  Both very contemplative I believe.  We respect the differences and sometimes both wish we were more like the other sign.  But then we can be (sortof) when we are together. 

I think the right Virgo and the right Sagittarius can make for a great team.  :)

I have met a few virgo's that carry only the negative aspects of their sun sign.... but then I've met a few Sag's that seem to only carry the negative aspects. 

I would think that an evolved Gem and evolved Virgo would make a great match also :) 

I would say though -- who wouldn't get a long with a Gemini child?!!  I have one of them and they are so fun! 

Thanks for your ideas!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 02, 2008 - 12:43AM #17
Brønwyn

blessed576 wrote:

hi there

I know this is a rather late response, and who knows if you'll be around to hear it, but why did you get married? Or did you learn about astrology after you got married? Either way, I got a kick out of the fact you wrote about being a Leo with a Cancer....on the Virgo thread...and saw Virgo's coming to the rescue to respond anyway...that's so Virgo of us. :D

dharmabum40 wrote:

I'm a Sag with Aquarius Moon and Leo rising.  I have no cancer or water signs in personal planets....  my very best friend is Virgo -- although she does have Gemini Moon and Sagittarius rising.  So that helps our friendship alot.  She is aware of both of our astrology.... we talk about it, poke fun at it all of the time....

We are very different people in our Sun Sign astrology.  :)  An unlikely pair one could say.  And the rest of our chart certaily does help us out.  But I love Virgo's.  Virgo's are very grounding for a Sagittarius like me.... the other Earth signs are too but the Virgo is different b/c they are so great at communication and communication is important to a SAgittarius.  I can talk forever with a Virgo.  We may have different outlooks but both seem to be open minded enough to respect the differences and talk about them.  I meet Virgo's everyday.  It is the one sun sign that I can pick out of a crowded room -- I always know that I can make a virgo smile -- and making a virgo smile is so fun for me to do. 

I guess I just wanted to say that I love you Virgo's!

dharma, it's good to hear this from a Sag, let me tell you. I've had Sag friends and it's hard not to be friends with them. Very advantageous sign you have, and the Leo rising, look at you shine. Very cool.

dharma, you said you could talk forever with a Virgo. May I ask, what is your Mercury sign?

I am a Virgo on the cusp of Leo, a Cancer Moon, and a Scorpio rising....kinda on the cusp there, too...with it being close to Libra rising.

Sun signs are cool, but really I agree with looking at all the signs to get a bigger picture.

I'm very Virgo in my mannerisms, but I carry myself much like a Scorpio. The Cancer Moon very few people get. :)

My Mercury was in Leo,
Venus in Libra
Mars in Scorpio
Jupiter in Gemini
Saturn in Pisces
Uranus in Virgo
Neptune in Scorpio in the 1st house
Pluto in Virgo

ah, this is like scratching the surface. Then we have houses to look at, and progressions.....and whatever else, I have so much to still learn!

being influenced by these planets is rather...strange to think about, but the more charts I look at other people I know, the more it's real to me.

Getting back to Virgo....

I was talking to a Gemini lady not too long ago. She has a Virgo son. I asked her if she got along with him. She said, "Oh, yes. Who doesn't get along with a Virgo? They get along with everybody!"

How interesting coming from a Gemini mother.

:)

peace

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 15, 2008 - 2:29PM #18
Brønwyn

dharmabum40 wrote:

I think the right Virgo and the right Sagittarius can make for a great team.  :)

Yep, it has to be right though, but looking at the whole chart helps to know. I was friends with a Sag girl and we were pretty much very active mentally and physically loving to go to lots of places.

dharmabum40 wrote:

I would think that an evolved Gem and evolved Virgo would make a great match also :)

I'm glad you said "evolved". That is key, I think, to any of our relationships. My grandmother is a Gemini with a Scorpio Moon and a Virgo rising....and quite frankly we are very good friends. I understand her mentality, so I let her talk away, never correcting her though. lol. I let her have her whirl of news for the day. Because I adore and love the Gemini so much, I just enjoy listening and listening to them in their world. They are the most interesting of signs because of their mental life -- nothing boring at all about that. 

dharmabum40 wrote:

I would say though -- who wouldn't get a long with a Gemini child?!!  I have one of them and they are so fun!

Lucky, lucky you. :) Like I said, they are probably the most interesting people of all because of their mental life. I hope it all goes well with raising your child.

Bronwyn

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 14, 2009 - 11:05AM #19
Allazay

I am a virgo(9/13/57) with cancer rising. I get along with most people but I have a very difficult time with those born under Aries/Taurus. I am supposed to get along with Taurus so they say, but I find them to be very hurtful in their words.I am surrounded by thses two signs.I have a problem with Aries I find them over bearing and very bossy.I try to stay away from these two signs but they seem to search me out.My family members, I can not change but I also steer clear of them also if I can.I know all signs are different and I have issues with honesty and people being two faced,so I always have to watch what I say and how I say it.But these two signs never have a problem with telling me what they think and never seem to understand that virgos are very sensitive and take things to heart.Why do they do this? is it because they can and get away with it? I often just don't say anything and then I back away and go back into my safe shell.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2010 - 6:35PM #20
JonnyX555

Hello fellow Virgo's, It's nice to have a place to talk about our sun sign.  I for one am sick and tired of being called fussy and critical.  Maybe some of the time it's true.  However that is not the case with me.  I find that the air signs are the hardest for me to get along with.  I don't have anything against them.  It's just my experience that I get along better with earth and water signs.  Other signs are just too childish and inmature for me.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook