Page 2 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
6 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2008 - 2:15PM #11
ANGELMOMSTLOUISMO

tedrocks1 wrote:

hello well most gemini men have some inner charisma and they can be very charming and exciteing but i think they have so many interests and friends that they dont like to be pinned done to a routine and could be a bit hard to understand at times

Boy is that the truth, they are very charming, and very fun, but for a long term serious relationship, NOT
I just found out I have a Gemini Rising, so I guess I appear to the outside world like a Gemini? My best friend when I was younger was also a Gemini, as far as I know, she is still single! I have a Virgo Moon BTW  :D

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 23, 2008 - 11:05AM #12
ksmithbernat
[QUOTE=ANGELMOMSTLOUISMO;47369]Hi, it seems i am always attracted to Gemenis-vise versa-but it seem Gemini men are such players, afraif of commitment, hate to be tied down, but are a lot of fun to be with. any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

When I saw your question about Gemini"s, my first thought was oh no.
I am Libra born on cusp of Viro-Libra with my noon in Gemini.  I have nerer had a romatic relationship with a Gemini but I can tell you, My mother, my brother and one son are all Gemini's.  Lets just say they call them twins for a reason, you never know what is up with them. I personaly  would never get serious with a Gemini, way to fickle and way too complicated.  Sure it is fun to be around them but as for a relationship, not  good idea.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 23, 2008 - 11:26AM #13
ksmithbernat
When I saw Gemini and relationships I said "no way." My mother,brother and one son is a Gemini.  Fun sure, but why do you think they are called the twins?  You never know what they are going to do, to make it worse they are too emotional for a Libra, we seek balance and you will never find balance with a Gemini. Attractive
and fun but not for any serious relationship unless you want to be on an emotional rollor coaster, By they way I am Libra, born on the cusp of Libra-Virgo with my moon in Gemini, I have enough emotions all by myself without the complications of
Gemini"s  stiring up even more
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2008 - 5:12PM #14
nancyflorencecarlson
hard to get an accurate reading using just your sun sign I would be glad to interpret natal charts and occasionally give daily horoscopes based on that if anyone would like.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2008 - 12:17PM #15
EyesoftheWorld
Hello! I'm a Libra w/ Moon in Cancer (yeah!) and either Leo or Capricorn rising! I've seen my time of birth as either AM or PM. What a drag to not know for sure. I like to think I'm Leo rising, but I do think I may have some Capricorn stuff going on in how I come across. Anyway, I've found Scorpios to be almost hypnotically intriguing... it could be a dynamic of the Moon in Cancer combined with it being the next sign in the Zodiac. I'm really interested in astrology mainly because it can seem to make so much sense but intellectually I can't comprehend how it can be "true".
What Fatal Flowers of Darkness Bloom from Seeds of Light!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 12, 2008 - 11:03AM #16
EyesoftheWorld
What you said about "we are number one or we don't play" doesn't ring true with me. I find myself, and I though this was true for the most part w/Libras, is that, as we are the sign of marriage and the first sign to really consider others, we try to meet others at least halfway. The self as number one mentality is more an Aries point of view or even Scorpio. Maybe you have other things going on such as your rising sign or Moon sign or you're on the cusp with Scorpio? As for Gemini, I believe they are about duality, which is different from balance.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 12, 2008 - 11:03AM #17
EyesoftheWorld
What you said about "we are number one or we don't play" doesn't ring true with me. I find myself, and I though this was true for the most part w/Libras, is that, as we are the sign of marriage and the first sign to really consider others, we try to meet others at least halfway. The self as number one mentality is more an Aries point of view or even Scorpio. Maybe you have other things going on such as your rising sign or Moon sign or you're on the cusp with Scorpio? As for Gemini, I believe they are about duality, which is different from balance.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 20, 2008 - 9:58AM #18
EyesoftheWorld
Hi PatGarrett, there are two things I'd like to say regarding your post. Though first I should say "you're welcome" because you thanked me. I really am enjoying myself here at Beliefnet, interacting with people who find "this stuff" interesting, because I do too! I like to share what I know or at least feel that I know or even just feel. On the other hand/scale of the balance, I'm also seeking to learn from others. I have a pet theory that we can all learn from each other. Unfortunately, the nature of this medium is pure text (though I guess we do have emoticons), so there is much opportunity for misunderstanding b/c we cannot hear the tone of voice or see the facial expression or body language of each other. I had an unfortunate misunderstanding in another forum that I hope I have resolved...
So, I can totally relate to your desire for steadfastness. I myself cannot tolerate infidelity. As Libras, I believe we are finely attuned to any injustice or unfairness or, if you will, imbalance. We treat others fairly and expect to be treated fairly. That to me is very different from wanting things to be always as we want them to be. To me, that seems very self-centered, which is something I have observed in Aries. Also, Scorpios seem to be very passionate and, I believe, are a Fixed Sign, so they have their ways and are not prone to deviate. Libras, or at least myself, I feel understand and respect that others have desires so we/I work with them and don't try to dominate others.
The other thing is what you said about Virgos. I believe the Zodiac represents the progress of a soul being reincarnated, starting with Aries and ending with Pisces. The soul must learn the lesson of a sign before it can move on so multiple incarnations in a single sign is natural. Anyway, Libras, having been Virgos most recently, understand present day Virgos well. Conversely, Virgos will eventually next be Libras, so they are intrigued by us, as if we have something they can learn; they will have to learn how to be a Libra eventually when they are reincarnated as one.
This relationship applies to every sign, though I'm not sure how this works with Pisces/Aries. I think it breaks down there. Aries has no experience in a previous sign and Pisces has no more lessons to learn in future signs.
Have you had any relationships with Scorpios? I have had friends and girlfriend who are Scorpios and I feel they are sort of mysterious and/or hypnotic in their intensity.
I have also had friends and girlfriends who are Virgos, who I do feel I understand well. That's great that you have Virgo children! And since you're on the cusp, I believe, you are probably even more attuned to Virgos than I am. My birthday is 9/29, by the way.
Take care.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 21, 2008 - 12:52PM #19
EyesoftheWorld
Hi Pat, if you know your daughter's birthtime, you can go to an online site such as www.freehoroscopeastrology.com and get her horoscope for free. That's where I went and it gives you a nice chart and a table with the different aspects, which I find to be incredibly accurate. I've been researching the meanings of the different aspects lately.
Your daughter could have Scorpio Rising; in my head, if Virgo rises at 6AM and it takes approximately two hours for each sign to cycle, she would have to have been born between 10AM and Noon for her to have Scorpio rising. I could be totally wrong though. You should check and find out what her Rising Sign is anyway. Scorpio could be her Moon Sign...
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2008 - 1:11AM #20
elisa9511
Hello..I am a Libra
I took your advise and went on the site..however I have no idea what any of this means

My Ascendant is Scorpio
My Moon is Sagittarius
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook