Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next
7 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2007 - 9:32PM #1
Beliefnetsabee
If you were born between September 23 and October 22, you are a Libra, an air sign. Air signs are generally compatible with all the signs except for earth signs (Taurus, Capricorn, and Virgo). So gather here to compare notes or meet kindred spirits.
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 18, 2007 - 12:37PM #2
maylilly
*Peeking in, clears throat* :o  Ahem, uh, well...My name is Maylilly and I'm a Libra.

*sits down quickly and waits for other confessions* ;)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 05, 2007 - 9:41PM #3
ANGELMOMSTLOUISMO
Hi, it seems i am always attracted to Gemenis-vise versa-but it seem Gemini men are such players, afraif of commitment, hate to be tied down, but are a lot of fun to be with. any thoughts?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 21, 2008 - 5:18PM #4
ANGELMOMSTLOUISMO
Hello Everyone

Im a fellow Libra Sept 30
I was married to another Libra for 17 years,, talk about making decisions!!!!
what a mess!
it seems im mostly attracted to Gemini Men,, the problem is,, it seems they have a hard time settling down!!!
any thoughts?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 22, 2008 - 1:33PM #5
tedrocks1
hello well most gemini men have some inner charisma and they can be very charming and exciteing but i think they have so many interests and friends that they dont like to be pinned done to a routine and could be a bit hard to understand at times
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 07, 2008 - 3:22PM #6
Terrytoy
[QUOTE=HexPainter;310999]Hi:

I'm a Sun Libra and Moon Aries.
Talk about Inner Conflicts!   [/QUOTE]
I'm Libra  with my ascendant also in Libra. Moon in Sagittarius and Venus and Mars both in Libra. Am I balanced?????
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2008 - 12:42PM #7
lovely_libra_lisa
Hi, I am Lisa nice to meet you all. I am a sun in libra, venus, mercury in libra, gemini rising and mars in gemini, God help me lol and yes in responding to angelstlouismom libra lady about gemini men,I find it very odd that us libras who want and rule marriage are saposed to be and are attracted to geminis who will not commit at all and aquarians who will not usually also.. its' like a curse ugh, I have no clue how to deal with it.They keep breaking my heart and I have a  moon in virgo so I can be attracted to capricorns taurus or virgos but they are often too stuffy and controlling for  my free libra spirit so wished I could help
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2008 - 12:43PM #8
lovely_libra_lisa
so I agree yes geminis do not commit love their freedom too much ugh lol your not alone
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2008 - 12:44PM #9
lovely_libra_lisa
To answer you terrytoy....we libras are one minute balanced.. and the next a mess lol and with all that libra and sag, I know one thing you like me, are an incurable optimist and must  be careful about getting taken adv of and need to try to face who people really  are and not what they project  to be or who we want to believe they are. My moon in virgo helps me with that, but then I go from being too idealistic to  being overly critical but quite perceptive ugh lol...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2008 - 12:48PM #10
lovely_libra_lisa
I am totally new here and have no clue what I am doing lol.i was trying to respond to others post and yet they just posted it like a new comment of mine? how do I post to someone specific?
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook