Page 3 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
5 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2008 - 6:30PM #21
EyesoftheWorld
Well, that's an interesting combo to tell you the truth! It would take way much more time than I have to even start. I'll hit you up as a Friend. I see you're a fan of Frost? my favorites are:

1)The Most of It
2) Design
3) For Once, Then, Something
What Fatal Flowers of Darkness Bloom from Seeds of Light!
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2009 - 10:36AM #22
Queenofswords

hi all!  i'm a libra with moon in gemini, leo rising.  anyone have any suggestions to help with big decision making? lol....i can see the positive and negative to both sides...and just can't choose sometimes...and i just have to KNOW i am making the RIGHT decision!!!! also...anyone else have a hard time in relationships?  i am married...and i love my husband(he is capricorn, moon in gemini)...but i am constantly wanting him to reassure me that im beautiful or i start feeling like he doesnt appreciate me...also...i constantly want things to change...so marriage bores me at times and i just want to explore the world....which is hard to do with a family. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 21, 2010 - 10:41AM #23
Murfkatz

Hi, guess I'm the first person to post in 2010.  Hope there's someone out there to read this.  Oh, well I've been known to talk to myself before - I just ordered the Vedic 2010 horoscope from Astrocenter. The sun signs line up differently for example if you are an Aries,you would be a Pisces in Vedic astrology.  We're Libra so we'd be Virgo in Vedic astrology. I thought it was another gimick but was amazed how accuratelySurprised they described how my mind works, etc. they nailed it.  Haven't had time to read the full report which I printed out and will make notes.  I'm curious as to how other Libras are faring this year.  I didn't have any credit care debt until recently, but my 13 yr. dog has had some serious health issues and now I have what I consider hefty credit card debt.  It definately cramps my style LOL but she's (dog) worth it.  Anyone else starting out the year feeling restricted?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 12, 2010 - 1:38PM #24
nita

I'm a Libra, just came through a trying time health wise.  Yes, I have debt behind it but I have decided to not let it hinder me.  I was married to a Gemini for over 10 years and it recently ended.  I am currently talking to both a Libra and a Aries.  Anybody have insight as to who should get my attention.  So far I'm liking the Aries.  The Libra seems to close to me.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 12, 2010 - 5:17PM #25
Murfkatz

Hi Nita, Sorry you've had health problems. I hope you're feeling better now. I try not to worry about debt - just keep making payments thats all I can do but still feel restricted because I am LOL. Are the aries and libra potential romantic interests? Lucky you! Sounds like you're doing just fine. Why make a choice right now when you can enjoy them both! Have fun! 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 02, 2010 - 10:48AM #26
Chil123456

hi, i am alibra, and i have fears in life. i am native american and love the outdoors. the animals inspire me.. but life it`sef scares me.i`ve been married 6 years, and it feels like hell. they always say the silent ones are the deadly ones., well i agree with that totally.

does anyone have any suggestions about how to let go of the past??

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 03, 2010 - 11:41AM #27
Murfkatz

Hi Chil...

A lot of us have fears in life...like we're not enough.  Just knowing other people feel the same way helps some.  I saw this on Oprah. Even Oprah admitted to feeling this way at times...Go figure.

I too love animals, my pets are little angels who comfort and love unconditionally. And wild animals are magnificent - except for snakes, I'm afraid of them and give them a wide berth.

Sorry your marriage is hell. I've been married several times and divorced, sometime it's the best option at least it was for me.

When you figure out how to let go of the past, let me know! Forgive even though you can't forget doesn't work for me. I just try not to think about it. What happened happened-move on. Yeah right! LOL  We Libras want peace praise and prosperity. At least I do. Good Luck.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 09, 2010 - 2:51AM #28
april

Hello everyone, I am a Libra, and feel totally lost and confused with knowing who I am and what i should do in life and so on....anyone the same?? I keep reading everything and Libras are so strong and all of this but I do not feel that way? I feel lost. Everyone else thinks they know so much about me how come I know nothing??

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 30, 2010 - 12:01AM #29
ipist

hi libra yo are not using the escale,17 or one is the same,if happy fine if not happy?not f.

ok my way is libra becouse i'm libra + grase or grace.grace goes with any one. but if you go with the law,then tro=pro=mess=+_)*^%$$=fiasco.the law say= do good and you get god.

gdo bad and you get bad. but with grace or grse.is diiferent

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 30, 2010 - 12:04AM #30
ipist

hi i'm libra and i will go with all just fine,my tools are the law and grase.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook