Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
4 years ago  ::  Aug 03, 2010 - 12:45AM #31
heavensent10000

is it not the point to gain wisdom? to gain wisdom you have to learn. Libras, your match is Aries. Aries match is Libra. You may be fooled by Gemini or Scorpio or Sag, but that will only be because you are only giving credit to what you,Libra, recognize. You cannot give credit to something you cannot understand. Aries may go in head first, but they will never leave you behind. as Libra's and Aries are opposites, when Libra is the iron fist in the velvet glove, Aries are too, iron. Neither sign can break when they are together.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 03, 2010 - 12:49AM #32
heavensent10000

also, Aries can shy from Libras or appear cocky or too confident, but that may just be because, Libra is the one sign that Aries knows can handle them. And they don;t know how to be handled, you have to be persistant and teach them and they will learn.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 05, 2011 - 10:14PM #33
All_as_One

Libra Male Born on Sept 25th 1988, A Chinese Dragon with Sun in Libra/Virgo Moon in Aires, an rising in scorpio... Therefore i have always thought that i balance myself quite well...Only thing i cant figure out is HOW TO BREAK THE CURSE OF FEELING SO COMPLETE

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 26, 2011 - 2:45AM #34
highroyal

This is a reply to heavensent100!  You are "right on" about Aries and Libra! Cool

I was born on September 25th, and it seems that I always gravitate toward Aries men.   I love them!  They are VERY independent, usually strong physically and mentally.  VERY difficult to get to know sometimes.  But when they are READY, if you know what I mean.....after trying to show that they are in control, and decide to relent......  they are very romantic and have deep feelings!  I love the challenge and the final reward!

Contrary to what most people think about Librians, we are NOT pushovers, eventho we are the peace makers.  We are steadfast in our beliefs.  Our biggest problem is MAKING a decision, because we tend to weigh things too much.  As we get older, it  gets easier.  But, once that decision is made, it's made!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2011 - 6:50PM #35
Wicca7libra

Hello everyone =) I am a Libra born September 26th, 1992, Sun, Moon, and Mercury all in Libra for me. I seem to be very attracted to fire elements, almost all girls i seem to get involved with are always either Aries, Leo, or Saggitarious, most of the time being Sag.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 28, 2011 - 12:50AM #36
highroyal

Jun 9, 2010 -- 2:51AM, april wrote:

Hello everyone, I am a Libra, and feel totally lost and confused with knowing who I am and what i should do in life and so on....anyone the same?? I keep reading everything and Libras are so strong and all of this but I do not feel that way? I feel lost. Everyone else thinks they know so much about me how come I know nothing??

Hi April!

I'm sorry that you're having such a hard time trying to figure out who you are, and what you should be doing.

When my children were growing up and wondering what they should be/do when they grew up and went to college.  I would tell them to sit down in a quiet place, and listen to their "gut!" 

We MUST be true to ourselves, and not be swayed by what others "tell" us, we "should" be!  Trust your instincts, your "inner" voice.  Trust "yourself!"  Although some of us want to abide, totally by our astrological sign, we must also look at what has happened to us in our lives. 

Look back in your life, and honestly ask yourself, "when did I begin to feel this way about myself?"....What made me feel this way about myself?"

When I finally realized, "that I am in charge of, and responsible for my own life", decisions became much easier to make!  "YOU", ARE IN CONTROL OF "YOUR" LIFE!'...NO ONE ELSE!! LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST!!

BLESSINGS!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook