Page 6 of 15  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 Next
6 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2008 - 12:50PM #51
songbird3364
EyesoftheWorld,
I am a pisces, pisces, scorpio, you touched on something about pisces going against themselves?  Could you elaborate? How does this correlate with this Snake, Eagle, Dragon transcending ? It all sounds very complex.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2008 - 2:18PM #52
The_Absent_Minded_Princess
Yes it does.  I wish I knew more about it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2008 - 12:50PM #53
songbird3364
EyesoftheWorld,
I am a pisces, pisces, scorpio, you touched on something about pisces going against themselves?  Could you elaborate? How does this correlate with this Snake, Eagle, Dragon transcending ? It all sounds very complex.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2008 - 2:18PM #54
The_Absent_Minded_Princess
Yes it does.  I wish I knew more about it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 29, 2008 - 4:08AM #55
hungintx2001
This is really interesting because i see all three of these trait's in myself more so the snake and the eagle but if someone trip's my trigger the stinger come's out and it's my toungue i have done a lot of recearch into my path in this lifetime i have a indepth numeroligy report on myself over 70 pages long and i have found out i have walked many lifetimes on this earth and from what i gather each person has the same birth sign in every lifetime we learn and grow in each one my numeroligy report tells me i have no karmic debt's in this lifetime that is very interesting to me does that mean i'm almost to the point of not haveing to return here again? Waht do you think i would like to hear other peoples input on this.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 29, 2008 - 10:36AM #56
EyesoftheWorld
[QUOTE=songbird3364;721267]EyesoftheWorld,
I am a pisces, pisces, scorpio, you touched on something about pisces going against themselves?  Could you elaborate? How does this correlate with this Snake, Eagle, Dragon transcending ? It all sounds very complex.[/QUOTE]

Ah, songbird, my friend. You're one of the first, if not the first person I interacted with here at Beliefnet.

My mother was a Pisces. She was the most compassionate person I've ever known and she ended up putting my siblings' and my own welfares above her own and didn't take care of health problems which we knew nothing about and which ended her life. Rest her soul.

Which leads to....

Pisces have the oldest souls, so you have learned all of the lessons of the previous signs of the Zodiac, or else you would not have progressed through them.

The last lesson is symbolized by the glyph of the two fishes; one going one way and the other the other.

If you let the current of your Life carry you where it will, you will not have learned the lesson you are to learn. You must identify what you want to do and do it, even if it means swimming against the current, that's what you need to do.

Einstein and George Harrison, the lead guitarist of the Beatles, was the youngest member of the Beatles. He, more than any other Beatle, got deeply into Taoism, Buddhism and probably other traditions too. His songs eventually became sublime embodiments of Eastern traditions. Indeed, he takes lines right from the Tao te Ching in "The Inner Light". Other songs include "Within You Without You", "It's All Too Much", "Long, Long, Long" (which I thought was about a girl, but is about God).

This has nothing to do with the Scorpio Triple Path. I mentioned Pisces b/c the Scorpio Triple Path reminded me of the Pisces Challenge, as I've just decided to call it.

I'm sorry to have confused you. I'm happy though to think this is the first time you've heard of this.

Consequently, my mother definitely went against the flow of her life, so I hope she's done! I don't know what happens from there. Maybe your soul gets wiped clean and you start again as Aries? What would you prefer? Maybe you get to choose.

Take care, my friend and go against the current. It has occurred to me that this seesm counterintuitive to the Taois maxim of "go with the flow" of which I'm so fond, but I'm not a Pisces now, am I?
What Fatal Flowers of Darkness Bloom from Seeds of Light!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 04, 2008 - 1:16PM #57
songbird3364
Hello EyesoftheWorld,
Thank you very kindly for the reply to my question. Hope all is well in your world.
Interesting about Pisces having the oldest souls and have learned the lessons of the previous signs. This might explain why I can get along with most other people. I tend to look for the good in others above all, which might not be in my best interest at times.
If I could choose weather or not to start again...hmmm...I think I wouldn't want to come back as an Aries. Only because I'm looking forward to whatever the unforseen has to offer. Afterall I am from the planet of dreams....
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 05, 2008 - 11:08AM #58
EyesoftheWorld
You're quite welcome, songbird. Have you checked out "Birdsong" by the Grateful Dead?

If your soul has progressed through all of the other signs, as I've read is "how it works", it makes sense you could understand all other signs.
I can relate to one's natural manner not being in one's best interest. I remember learning that Charlie Brown is a Libra (I think part of the evidence is his use of the balanced phrase "Good Grief"). Anyway, I can relate to his continual trusting that Lucy will hold that football in place for him to kick and not move it away at the last moment so he goes flying, even though she always pulls it away! He and I want to trust so badly that we give people who have burned us another chance! Oh well.
Neptune is your planet? Mine is Venus.
I don't know what will happen when you learn the lesson of Pisces. If you get the chance though, let me know!
Take care.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 05, 2008 - 12:35PM #59
songbird3364
I did check out "Birdsong", and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The lyrics were nice.  I do enjoy all The Deads instrumentals  even without the singing. What a gifted band. Jerry Garcia could just strum all night long alone , and I would be in heaven.

Well I think you may have touched on the lesson of Pisces and possibly summed it up. Not swimming with the current of Life. I have to swim against the current. This applies to many things , not anything in general. This could mean a variety of things for ex; don't just dream the dream , bring it to life and claim it regardless of the obstacles aka current being against it. etc...   

"If you hear that same sweet song again, will you know why?"  Lyrics taken from Birdsong.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2008 - 12:03PM #60
EyesoftheWorld
[QUOTE=songbird3364;743405]I did check out "Birdsong", and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The lyrics were nice.  I do enjoy all The Deads instrumentals  even without the singing. What a gifted band. Jerry Garcia could just strum all night long alone , and I would be in heaven.

Well I think you may have touched on the lesson of Pisces and possibly summed it up. Not swimming with the current of Life. I have to swim against the current. This applies to many things , not anything in general. This could mean a variety of things for ex; don't just dream the dream , bring it to life and claim it regardless of the obstacles aka current being against it. etc...   

"If you hear that same sweet song again, will you know why?"  Lyrics taken from Birdsong.[/QUOTE]

I'm quite pleased to have hipped another human being to what I feel to be easily the greatest band in history. And such a great human too!

I didn't even mention how Einstein fulfilled his Piscean Duty. He just rewrote the book of Science! Incredible. I hear he didn't speak much or at all until he was like, 4, which may have really amped up the contemplative parts of his brain.

As I said, my Moms was a Pisces. She did go against the current.

I'm curious as to how your PD (PIscean Duty) will manifest. Best wishes.

see you around!
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 15  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook