Page 3 of 15  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next
6 years ago  ::  Apr 23, 2008 - 7:25AM #21
DotNotInOz

va_juli wrote:

Any one have any info on the Gemini, Scorpio connection.

Yeah, generally speaking, NOT a good combination. Much depends, though, on where your planets and other stuff of that sort are on your two birth charts. If this is a relationship you want to work on, I'd suggest getting full charts drawn up for each of you as well as a relationship chart if you haven't already thought to do that.

My younger sister's a Gemini, and we've never gotten along terrifically well and aren't very close.

I have twins also, Scorpios, and we get along famously, other children, are a
Sagittairus, and and Cancer,..very confusing, they dont understand the connection between me and the twins, and that causes some ill feelings..any suggestions.

Get a good book on what each sign is supposed to be like so that you'll have a better idea what NOT to do when trying to relate to your Sag and Cancer kids. Scorp and Cancer are generally a pretty workable combo, but I can see that you will likely have big problems relating to your Sagittarian. Good luck there!

::::waves to Mamidelgado:::::

We're twins...sort of. That's my b-day, too, but I'm LOTS older than you are, judging from your picture.

Triple-Scorp here, sun, moon and rising sign all Scorp. The part of my chart that has made my love life complicated is that I have Venus in Capricorn. That makes me likely to relate better to men much older or younger than I am. That figures...the two best relationships I've had were with my ex-hubby, 12 years older, and my current one, 18 years younger. How's that for mixin' it up? LOL

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 23, 2008 - 9:45AM #22
songbird3364
Hiya scorpiomindbodyandheart82,
No, I haven't seen the movie "Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy". Asking a super computer the meaning of life huh? Hmmmm... and the answer, huh, leaves me scratching my head. looking around to see if anyone else got it....;) I try to watch movies, my friends all bring movies over and often have to sit on me to keep me still long enough to watch them. I'm weird, I can sit and read a book or write a poem, but then I won't sit still through a movie. Go figure.....
On the subject of spirituality, it's hard to express that really and hopefully be understood properly. I am definitly a spiritual person, regretfully it can take strife and negativity in my life to pull me towards my spirituality. I do believe that our bodies are just here as earthly beings and when we leave this earth our spirits leave our bodies behind. I believe that our bodies are full of so many complex energies and not sure how to explain what I feel but I believe all these subsequent energies can affect our brain and the way we percieve and behave. peace, songbird
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 29, 2008 - 1:05PM #23
songbird3364
Hi scorpiomindbodyand heart82,
That's all very deep.
The remark about us having a way of getting to comfortable with things we know and they become trivial and then we're so distant from things we don't know they become obsolete. And while these things are contradictory they exist together one and the same. Sort of a grand unbalance that leads to unity...eventually.

I don't know about the grand unbalance but tis true I do tend to stick with what I know and more simply put, my comfort zone. LOL Yes, I can agree that the things I don't know might become obsolete. Ummm, I don't want to be quoted as saying they exist together one and the same, merely because I choose to stay within my comfortzone. If they lead to unity eventually then I suppose that will be cool. peace, songbird
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 30, 2008 - 9:33AM #24
songbird3364
Ahh yes, I'm following. Never heard anyone call it the Grand Unbalance but I understand. Thank You for explaining  yourself. I have thought about all those things before and never thought of it as unbalance so much.
I am indeed comfortable with what I know and when I say what I know I don't mean in a knowledgeable sense. I am referring to things more like a path that leads to home, I can be predictable in that way. I don't tend to stray from a familiar way of getting home unless I have to. I don't do change well, I guess. So that seems to be where my comfortzone lys in keeping things familiar. peace, songbird
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 02, 2008 - 2:08PM #25
songbird3364
Hey Scorpiomindbodyandheart82,
So apparently you've run into some of my post, as you say I know some Gemini's. I don't mind the chatter and I love the long replies. I am definitly a pisces, pisces, scorpio through and through, a big ole' wet sap! Oh well, somebody has to be, may as well be me.
I think you are at the perfect age for settling down and starting a family. I know what you mean about finding just any woman and this is something that terrifies me about stepping out into the world. If a man looked at me as just another woman to use, I would be very offended and retreat back into myself. I am fortyfour, I know, I know, I look so young, and still have been carded. Ain't  it great? I have a twenty three yr. old son and a 21 yr old daughter. My sons friends are like no way that is your mom!  My daughters friends come over and hang out with me and my daughter is like, Hello, mother can I have my friend back now?

As for providing, Scorp' I think that when we are put in these positions our true qualities are tested. For ex:when a woman has a baby, she may never have  held or cared for a child but her instincts as to how to ,kick in and if her desire to be a good mother is in her heart, well then she be a wonderful provider and mother. Hence ,so shall you, if it is in your heart to be and come hell or high water nothing, nor anyone, will be able to stop this. Love is an amzing powerful thing. The right person will change everything.     

I was laughing out loud reading your witty words. They are wonderful, I loved them and feel priviledged that you would share them. Thanks very kindly. Maybe someday I'll share some too.  Ok, scorp', I am physically and mentally exhausted right no. I am still at work, had to get up at 3:30am to get here by 4:30 am and it is about 2:10 now. So I am off and definitly following the path to the homefront. Hope you have a magnificent weekend. Your rock! peace, songbird
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 07, 2008 - 10:34AM #26
songbird3364
Hey Scorpiomindbody&heart82,
Nice, pic' ! I don't think you look like a vampire and at least you were smiling, look at my expression, as if I am saying why are you bothering me with that camera?LOL No smile whatsoever. I am a camera shy person to say the least. Hey maybe I'm lookin' a bit dark and vampy. (hmmmm is "vampy" a word? )
Why is it  just reading the word mouse spooks me. eeeek! Can't take creepy crawly creatures, makes me draw up in a big ole' knot. I'm viscious , I have no mercy on mice, can't tell you what I did with a broom to the stupid lil' mouse that dared to enter my space , God Rest his tail. I lost my mind temporarily when the mouse was spotted.  Ok, enough about rodents, I may hyperventialte if I continue on. jeez...
I love, love , love music , in fact music is probably my favorite thing in the world. I've always wanted to learn to play a guitar and a harmonica. Just never have done this for myself. I'm the type to turn on my stereo and have the tv on, but on mute. I can listen to most everything, don't exactly relate to rap very well or reggae. Ok, gotta run. Take care. peace, songbird ;P
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 08, 2008 - 10:05AM #27
songbird3364
Yea, it really was a sight, especially when my daughter said, ummm, mom I think the mouse is dead now . I was just pounding on the poor creature. But....I had to be sure he didn't move anymore. OMG! They gotta keep chewing on stuff or their teeth will keep growing, right? That just makes me frikkin' whacked to think about it.
Ok, we differ on the music, I am like a serious Black Sabbath type, and don't even get me started on Led Zep'. Robin Trower is cool, Skynryd, Pink Floyd, can you tell I'm a rocknroll fan or what? I am versatile though. I have started opening up to country music more and bluegrass is very cool.I'm always curious to chek out other music too so I'll listen to some of these you mentioned. There was something I was listening to recently, I believe it was a group called Three Days Grace? Anyway, I liked them and another group called Chevelle? sp?and Tool,  think that is right, they were cool too.
I guess I'm weird, needles don't bother me so much. I may not watch them poke me with it, but they aren't so scarey to me. In fact when I have given blood, I like to watch the bag fill up. I'm a sicko.....
Dark side of the spoon huh? I'm kinda partial to Dark side of the moon. Love that Pink Floyd ,Goodbye Blue Skies on The Wall Album.
Wow, paid on Wed. that's different, but nice in the middle of the week. I know what you mean about bills , lots of others enjoy my check as well. Life, ain't it great? It's nice to be able to pay those bills though. (on a more positive note)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 09, 2008 - 11:24AM #28
songbird3364
Can't say I have a favorite but a more frequently used curse word would be maybe,"damn". For ex; Will you please go the damn speed limit or get the hell out of my way?! (a bit of road rage, eh?)

My view of rebellion , based on my personal experiences has caused negative outcomes for myself. I've learned with age that for me rebellion is not always necessary for making a point. It makes for an interesting show though. (hee hee)

Jeez, where do you get these questions? Hmmmm....I'm going to try to be forthright and not dress this answer up. I'd probably just continue being me for the first few weeks until I settled into what was happening. Which means I'd put my loved ones before myself as always. Hopefully someone would intervene, like one of my closest girlfriends and make me take a trip to the ocean or mayebe camping and hiking. May as well stop paying bills and just enjoy the time left, eh? I'd probably just try to be loving to everyone until the end came. AWWWW....

The 18th and 19th Century fasions were very interesting. I love the gowns the ladies wore. Historically though, the ways of life were very difficult, then there was the civil war and the  medical discoveries yet to come. So I am pondering this question and I'd have to say that being born in 1964 was ok. I'm too young to be a hippee, but talk about rebellion now there you go! I probably would've been a hippee. I loved growing up in the 70's. The 70's were probably the funnest yrs. of my life so far. The music of the 60's and 70's (rock that is) was by far the best and has a lot of staying power to me. Jimi hendrix, Buffalo Springfield, Jefferson Airplane, Joni Mitchell(what an amazing songwriter). I know you can't really relate unless you really sat down and read their lyrics and then listened well to their music. Maybe even read about them. Neil Young is a really cool musician. Grace Slick from Jefferson Airplane was a fascianting musician/singer, always wanted to meet her, she was one rebellious chick. I had the pleasure of being invited backstage at one of their concerts and then to the motel they were staying at. I opted out as things were getting pretty wild and I was alone so I felt better safe than sorry.
I think my moral code or ethics that I try to practice in life is whatever I choose to do in life should not come as a burden to anyone other than myself .
Hope I made sense. peace.....
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 12, 2008 - 11:31AM #29
songbird3364
Hi scorp',
Had a nice quiet mothers day. I munched on left over homemade chicken salad I had made on saturday. My daughter had to work all day so didn't see her and my son slept allday as he was hungover from running hard all night  and shooting pool with his buddies.  It was a good day though. I did pretty much what I wanted and then crashed early because Monday's are always difficult to get back into the swing of things. The roast at grandma's sounds very sweet.

That was a nice story about the singing the power of love  song for your girlfriend sounds like a wonderful memory. I think people come to us in their own individual ways. In some instances it's just instant chemistry, no words necessary, we just feel it in our gut and whenever they enter the same room. Then others it's the more we get to know them, all of a sudden it's like being hit with a brick bat. Without notice we just realise that we are thinking of this person more often than not. Love is interesting in that it can be like liquid and just seep into your life unexpectedly. Maybe you weren't looking or maybe you were and still didn't see it coming, then again maybe you were becoming impatient longing for the opportunity to share love with another. Whatever the case, I know for myself that some of my friends have pointed out to me that I don't make myself available. I have been told that I portray myself to be a woman that is spoken for. Now I don't do this deliberatly I just have a routine and that is to work and go home. I am working on that though. Since the weather is getting warmer maybe I'll ge more active, get out and meet people. You never know how things can change on a dime with a bit of effort. For you, you have alot of living to do, wish I was 25 yrs old again. I'd do alot of things different. Have a great Monday.
oops, didn't mean to take over the forum.... peace, songbird
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 14, 2008 - 9:48AM #30
songbird3364
Hiya Scorp',
It is a bittersweet gift when someone enters our life that we have an unspoken chemistry with and we can just feel it in the air between us and them. It is a bit overpowering at times. 
Ok consider my ruling planet is Neptune and I am a double pisces. I can't tell anyone not to chase their dreams since, I may as well have written the book. (Yikes)I have and will always encourage my kids to chase their dreams, despite the fact that my daughter is a Capricorn and much less likely to chase anything but a business degree. LOL My son is a Leo so he and I relate a bit better than my daughter and I. I love them equally though and my daughter is fun, just have to squeeze it out of her t times.
In your parents defense though as I am a mother and understand the plight of worrying about the welfare and future of your children. You can hardly help it. We can all say what we would do "if" but until you are actually walking in those shoes then it's all speculation. Not taking sides now, but I do understand . I imagine they do want you to be happy and be thrilled with your career and at the same time they for their own selfish needs want to know that if your kidneys fail ( heaven forbid) that you will have full medical insurance, blah, blah, blah... So they are just trying to have you cover all your bases so to speak. I have told my kids that as long as they are happy it matters not what career they choose if they are happy shoveling shit on the side of the road then I am happy for them. Of course I hope they choose something indoors maybe that isn't so messy. I think it is inspiring that you are true to your convictions and at the same time have a good job to fall back on in the mean time. How cool is that? My son is moving away this weekend and my heart is absolutley aching to the core but it is in his best interest to strike out and find his passion in life. He brings so much life to my life and my heartache is selfish on my part so I encourage him and wish him love and happiness. he and I tend to be like frick and frack together, he understands my dry , curt ,humour, and I understand his gross hocking up spit habits, so we do well in one anothers company, most days.

and the band played on......I didn't consider you a downer, just had something on your mind that's all.....it's all good...:)

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 15  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook