Page 1 of 15  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next
7 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2007 - 9:33PM #1
Beliefnetsabee
If you were born between October 23 and November 21, you are a Scorpio, a water sign. You generally get along with all the other signs, except for the earth signs (Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn). So gather here to compare notes or meet kindred spirits.
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2007 - 12:03PM #2
scorpio4life
hi i'm new to this whole forum thing... I am a Scorpio and i was deeply in love with a Taurus, for the first 6 months we got along like we were literally "made for each other" after that 6 months we started having sex, it was great. then all of a sudden a little matter like him not wanting me to tickle him would piss me off. and other minor things about me like when I'm talking to him on the phone and my mom comes into the room and asks me something and I just reply "yes",he gets angry. Then it started getting bigger, like he would get angry if  I see guys or girls from my high school (which i graduated from) and talk to them(also introducing him to them). but if he sees his friends which are mostly girls and he stops and hug them and talk to them, i must just stand there and be quiet and he'll just be talking and laughing and when he's done and we walk away he'll go "OH MAN!! I FORGOT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO THEM, OH WELL MAYBE NEXT TIME." And that would always happen. Now I haven't seen him for at least 5 months, because i'm now living in another state. But we were still going on, until the21st of this month, He's got another girl now and i honestly hope that he DON'T treat her the same way he treated me.I wish her good luck with nothing against him or her, coming from the depts of my heart. now i'm single and disengaged, hopefully not for long. so any scorpios out there give me a holler.. .
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2007 - 12:34PM #3
Feinics
A through and through scorpio here! :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 01, 2007 - 3:55PM #4
PomegranateStaindGrn
Wow.  I'm a Scorpio (through and through too) married to a Virgo and have a Virgo child!  YIKES! lol  I'm also a Rat married to a Horse - we are DOOMED (but after 15 years together,  I know a lot of folks have lost money on us! LOL)  :D
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 02, 2007 - 8:16PM #5
scorpio4life
I think that we scorpios have a tendancy to love too quickly! but I for one know that we can't help it!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 02, 2007 - 8:16PM #6
scorpio4life
I think that we scorpios have a tendancy to love too quickly! but I for one know that we can't help it!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2008 - 8:29PM #7
AstrologerAngel
I'm not a Scorpio Sun, but Scorpio Rising, Moon and Neptune in 1st house of Scorpio. I am interested in a Mars in Taurus man. I just read this week that Taurus can make them POSSESSIVE. Not surprising, since Taurus rules the house of money and possessions. He may have had other planets in Taurus, too. And yes, as a HIGHLY Scorpio influenced person, I know all too well the attraction of one who seems like a soulmate. They are always reflecting us in some way. Look for clues how to change in what happened. Look at your reactions, then you have a bit of insight into what to watch out for next time...
Good luck in the future. S.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 17, 2008 - 10:52AM #8
va_juli
Female Scorpio here,i am the classic, stubborn, sexual, hard to please sometimes, firery, passionate, sometimes i wonder why we are so hard to live with, we know what we are, then why cant we control ourselves sometimes..fall in love quickly and completely, in love right now with a Gemini, have been married twice, once to a Aquarius, nothing in common there, then with a Leo, that was a disaster. Any one have any info on the Gemini, Scorpio connection.

I have twins also, Scorpios, and we get along famously, other children, are a
Sagittairus, and and Cancer,..very confusing, they dont understand the connection between me and the twins, and that causes some ill feelings..any suggestions.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 17, 2008 - 12:09PM #9
mom2-4Angels
I was born on the cusp of Libra/Scorpio, which makes me a bit complexed and people sometimes just don't get me..my nature is that more of a Libra..I'm calm and like balance, and can be a bit lazy, but I do have the scorpio side in me as well and I can sting if pushed into a corner.

I should have done some research way before I married my hubby..he's a true Virgo, and though I love him, we are not compatiable.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 19, 2008 - 7:16AM #10
boodlebear
My B-day is the day before Halloween. My mum called me her "little witch". I think she was just being nice. She denied it, of course. Haha. I'm a Scorpio with Leo Moon or Pisces Moon. Depends on who you ask. And my rising planet is Sag. And that's as deep as I can go. Oh, and I'm an Ox. I think metal. That's really stretching what I think I know.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 15  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook